Profile for FallenFromGrace > Reviews

Content by FallenFromGrace

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

FallenFromGrace (the Netherworld)

And Love Said No - The Greatest Hits (Ltd. Edition)
And Love Said No - The Greatest Hits (Ltd. Edition)
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 29.50
8 used & new from CDN$ 8.94

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the Best band ever!, June 8 2004
I love HIM! The First Time i heard them was when i was skimming thru amazon. com and was looking for a new band and i founf HIM. After Listening to the songs from "Razorblade Romance" i fell in love! The Band is great and Ville has such an Amazing voice and is beautiful! GO BUY THIS CD!

Price: CDN$ 7.99
67 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Avril a Genius??? She wishes!, June 5 2004
This review is from: Under My Skin (Audio CD)
Avril should really go into a ditch and just stay there. She comes across all tuff and "bad ass" but really she jusr does what the record execs tell her to do. IF Brody of the Distillers and Avril were to fight. Brody would take avril down in a second. No doubt about it. And she has no lyrical talents.

London Calling
London Calling
Price: CDN$ 9.20
45 used & new from CDN$ 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars its time to pass out the "Advil" b/c of Avril!, June 5 2004
This review is from: London Calling (Audio CD)
Avril is a poser and she is not real punk. She is a girl with leather wristbands and spikes who acts out. But we have all seen or atleast heard of the things Sid Vicious did and he blows her right outta the ballpark. Avril "wishes" she was like Sid, but the nore she tries the more we all dont like her.

Interview with the Vampire (Widescreen)
Interview with the Vampire (Widescreen)
DVD ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by vidco
Price: CDN$ 7.26
43 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best vampire movies ever!, May 31 2004
I love Interveiw with the Vampire! Brad Pitt and TOm Cruise are great in it, and so is kirsten Dunst.

Price: CDN$ 7.99
67 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars I need an Advil, May 29 2004
This review is from: Under My Skin (Audio CD)
My god! I hate Avril! She is so fake! I mean se denies that she is "Punk" and yet she wears a "Kiss me Im punk" pin and she is always in picsturs trying to look the part. Also she is not a nice person. She hates all her preppy fans. Go listen to good music like CKY or The Distillers.