Profile for trek fan > Reviews

Content by trek fan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

trek fan "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bad Ass [Blu-ray]
Bad Ass [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Danny Trejo
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 19.17
22 used & new from CDN$ 7.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Ass Is Bad....., March 30 2015
This review is from: Bad Ass [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
"Well Okay now..now yes really you haven't seen this oh my good son you
better get it as soon as possible, fun has never been so good,
please don't use you brain just enjoyed a gift of fun, you can open your eyes now,

A Walk Among the Tombstones [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
A Walk Among the Tombstones [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Liam Neeson
Price: CDN$ 14.49
14 used & new from CDN$ 10.67

4.0 out of 5 stars The Very Last Of The Movie Is Very Weird...Very Weird Ending.., March 30 2015
This is Liam Neeson acting like Liam Neeson again an again, which is not bad or good, look if
the man makes a love movie don’t think I’ll buy a ticket, after being Taken three times to the edge,
I would like him to relax for a bit in his mannerism of expression being express to us as a viewer
of his movies, I’m sure we’ll get the same in “Run All Night” listen the guys good I’m not knocking him
for his work but when you over work a character as he’s doing, well let’s see what happens,
I tend not to believe it anymore than I have to, I would’ve like to see something in-between like
“Wrath of the Titans Three” so my mind can be taken some place else other than here,
but man what he does not too many out there dose it the way he does that’s for sure,

Nightcrawler [Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet] (Bilingual)
Nightcrawler [Blu-ray + DVD +UltraViolet] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jake Gyllenhaal
Price: CDN$ 19.96
8 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars “Jake Gyllenhaal Is Very Underrated From Critics...Don’t Know Why.., March 30 2015
There is almost an evil look in Mr. Gyllenhaal” eyes of glee playing this part, of which I’m sure
he’s been a subject of some time or another, being hounded by the paparazzi hiding in bushes or
jumping over your home fence to get anything that can be used for sale to the highest bidder,
he really showcase a man that’s desperate an down on his last dime, that will do almost anything
as he is to find out what it takes to survive in a world you either succumb to it’s realty or suffer the
life of being homeless, an how quickly that would come to realty, Great movie,
“Jake Gyllenhaal Is Very Underrated From Critics...Don’t Know Why..

Blade / Blade 2 / Blade: Trinity [Blu-ray] [Import]
Blade / Blade 2 / Blade: Trinity [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 22.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 18.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Transfer Of Vampires....., March 30 2015
Boy the picture quality of this new an enhance Blade” series is awesome, someone took there’re
really really good time to put an effort of giving us quality, at long last somebody cares,
the sound is not bad only blade Trinity is in 5.1 Master Audio but the first two in it’s Dolby Digital
form isn’t as bad as the rest I’ve had,
Nice Transfer Of Vampires.....

The Quiet Ones [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
The Quiet Ones [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jared Harris
Price: CDN$ 9.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Leave The Lights On...., March 30 2015
This movie has some jumpy creepy scenes to it that can make you jump out of your shoes,
i think Olivia Cook seems to love these movies, of scariness....

Lucy [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet]
Lucy [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet]
DVD ~ Scarlett Johansson
Price: CDN$ 19.96
21 used & new from CDN$ 12.53

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Lucy..........., March 29 2015
'I want to break free, I want to break free of this mole inside my head, I just couldn't fall in love,
god knows I want to be loved, these are just a few words that wasn't mention in this movie, but should've,
I have seen this somewhere before and I was trying hard to remember then it hit me,
2001 A-Space-Odyssey with 'Keir Dullea' but this is on planet earth of which this should be the first in
a series, it's obvious it should be because she turn into the computer with a sleight tint of human exoticism,
you have to say this is way out there with a concept of that rolling of the eyes sort of movie,
this is not long enough for me to actually relinquish to it's power of observation, the movie 'The Great Escape'
comes to mind with this observation, how the Germans caught all of them but one, I think, they were the
master of observation that I've seen, now we have a pill to give us that ump, knowing where people are at
any given time must be a headache for our said character, it's nice to know we can lay-off some more of our
Border-Security Guards who needs them when you have a Brain like that, the one thing I Definitely have to say
though, Violence an Computers they certainly go together don't they, everyday you see someone doing harm
to one another, the one scene in 'Lucy' I just didn't get, with the two Asian guys, what was his intention for kicking
her did he want to have sex with her, didn't he know she had a bag of pills in her stomach and if it broke it's useless,
maybe he's not on the same page as his boss, some people say it's too violent for their taste of course it is,
you don't make a movie on this scale without violence especially when it's done by 'Luc Besson' who don't that?
Widescreen 2.40:1
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Runtime 89 Min.
'I Love Lucy...........

Red State [Blu-ray]
Red State [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Melissa Leo
Price: CDN$ 19.80
14 used & new from CDN$ 6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars I Think I’ll Go Wow Wow....., March 28 2015
This review is from: Red State [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
First off this movie is very Brutal, and if confinement is a strong suite for you don’t watch,
“It’s one thing to say that you’re Politically correct” but then again it’s sad to see where you went wrong,
the way this movie starts out like “Porky’s” had me saying to my-self where in hell is he (Dir. Kevin Smith)
going with this, then all of a-sudden I was hit with this tremendous thud of force of will-power...
of not to stop watching this movie, if you can read the term “Red State”an think about it for
a-while of it’s meaning, I’ll leave it there, let’s get to “Michael Parks” (We Are What We Are)” (From
Dusk Till Dawn) there is a calm an deliberate way he portrays every character he dose, if this man were to stand
in-front of me an give a speech I think I would succumb to his powers of be, what an bloody outstanding portrayal
of acting I’ve ever Seen, an then there is “Melissa Leo” oh my good-lord this woman is good, I would really like
to add some more but like the one reviewer Stuart Manwell said you should not know more, see it at will,
an please I can’t forget “Mr. John Goodman this is the best I’ve seen from him, there is no Cliché Bull-Crap to this,
so if that’s what you like you’ll never find it, Here, 89 min you’ll desperately want to re-live again. Thanks' for reading,
Runtime 89 Min.
16x9 1.85 Widescreen.
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
I Think I’ll Go Wow Wow.....

Wrath Of Vajra, The (2013) [Blu-Ray]
Wrath Of Vajra, The (2013) [Blu-Ray]
DVD ~ Not Available
Price: CDN$ 22.94
24 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Story With Action In-Between....., March 26 2015
They always say you are the master of your own Destiny” “the Wrath of Vajra” show you how true that is,
former Shaolin Monk “Xing Yu” is Vajra, kidnapped as a child an trained as
an assassin during ww11 sets out on a course to save the children who was also kidnapped like
he was, and in the proses of destroying the people who made him what he is, a lethal weapon,
the one thing these Asian movies gives you is a Deep set of History behind it, this is why I loved them,
the one thing American movies gives you is Superhero's, that nobody seem to find at the right moment,
don’t think I’ll get into there History, the way the people in the world is acting now, Oblivion not far,
with all the sink-holes happing around the world when people used to say you’re scum of the earth, guess what
it’s fighting Back don’t you think, even our parents an Ancestors are buried there, wonder what we should call them,

The LEGO Movie / Le Film LEGO [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
The LEGO Movie / Le Film LEGO [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Chris Pratt
Price: CDN$ 15.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Well I’m Still Going To Stay True To Who I Am...Me., March 25 2015
I’m trying so hard to wrap my head around this movie it hurts, why does it have to be about a bad villain,
is there no other good minds in Hollywood to give us something that we least expect, “Lego the Movie”
went the same route “Michael Bay” went with Transformers” annihilating everything in it’s path,
heads an arms flying all over the place, if people can’t see this, like the one reviewer who said about Transformers
it’s too cruel for his taste, I wonder if he has seen this, especially when Morgan Freeman lost his head, to the
point of a close-up shot of it, so you wont miss a thing, when I used to play with Lego blocs and I build something
only to have it destroy by anyone (I’m sure some can attest to that) that hurts, it mattered to you how long you’ve
labored on that project, I don’t know how kids react to this in this day an age, but the two movies sure look the same,
This is not to say I didn’t love or like the movie I did on both counts, but just to give me something on the same level
as countless others makes no sense, how about a far-away land of intrigue an suspense, this had none of that,
just your basic run of-the-mill bad guy who’s willing to control the people, some say this is awesome,
maybe there’re control Freaks, well who knew that was the Case,
Widescreen 2.40:1 1080p High Definition.
5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Runtime 101 Min.
Well I’m Still Going To Stay True To Who I Am...Me.

1939: Battle of Westerplatte [Blu-ray] [Import]
1939: Battle of Westerplatte [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 18.26
22 used & new from CDN$ 9.21

5.0 out of 5 stars “This Is Why You Should Eat Everything Your Mother Gives You?, March 23 2015
“1939 The Battle Of Westerplatte” you have Twelve hours to hold them off, he held it for Seven Days,
It’s hard to tell if the director was making fun of “Henryk Sucharski” the real commander of the Polish
Army and his brave company of men who held the German Army off on the first day the Germans invade
Poland, watching this true life story of these brave men almost seem like he wanted to do a stage play
instead of telling a story that he put here on film, the acting was way bad, some of the worst Dialogue I’ve
ever heard put to film, I was just about to stop the movie but I stuck with it because I know the story,
There was so much indecision with the commander an the second-in-command, whether to surrender or fight
to the end, it’s liked he made the Polish army out to be a bunch of blundering idiots, shooting at each other an
couldn’t tell who the enemy was from their own men, it so sad this turn out like it did, I can tell there wasn’t
enough money that was put fort for this film to be made, maybe that was the problem he faced not enough funds
so he embarrassed his own government for there own lack of empathy towards there own country-men,
just saying, if you ever chose to get this movie don’t let my review sway you in the wrong direction of not seeing
or learning about this tragedy an all the others that’s out there, I will give this Five Stars just because I Can....
English 2.0 Dolby Digital.
Polish 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio With English Subtitles.
5.1 Polish Dolby Digital.
Runtime 118 Min.
“This Is Why You Should Eat Everything Your Mother Gives You?

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20