Profile for trek fan > Reviews

Content by trek fan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

trek fan "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Black Sea [Blu-ray]
Black Sea [Blu-ray]
Price: CDN$ 19.96
4 used & new from CDN$ 19.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Movie.., June 20 2015
This review is from: Black Sea [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
good.

Felony [Blu-ray] [Import]
Felony [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 25.01
14 used & new from CDN$ 15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good.., June 20 2015
Good

Charlie Wilson's War  / Le Combat De Charlie Wilson (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Charlie Wilson's War / Le Combat De Charlie Wilson (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Tom Hanks
Price: CDN$ 13.88

5.0 out of 5 stars No Apologies For Who I Am. You Bet Your Ass...., June 20 2015
Like it said, based on the outrageous but true story of Charlie Wilson, a man who got a first hand glimpse,
of the suffering people of Afghanistan from the Soviet's Red Army, who was annihilating the Afghans at will,
with there super tanks an jets, but with the help of one man an a renegade CIA agent who loves
a good fight brought about the downfall of the red army...sent them running with there tails between their legs,
Philip Seymour Hoffman” what would I do now knowing that this man is gone, watching him work his magic
in this movie is so compelling an genuine to the point of real, Julia Roberts” what more can be said about
her that no one has said before...the woman is good, who actually got the whole ball rolling for Charlie Wilson,
well Tom Hanks is well you know, who the heck can question that, you can put the guy in a Horror movie an he’ll
excel at it, I can’t seem to remember if he ever did a horror movie,
1080p High definition 1.85:1
Runtime 102 Min.
No Apologies For Who I Am. You Bet Your Ass....

Unbroken [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD] (Bilingual)
Unbroken [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD] (Bilingual)
Price: CDN$ 12.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It......, June 19 2015
You know I just hate it when people think because they read a book they know every dam thing,
this is the same, the same god dam story which is in the god dam book, an just because little scenes
that’s in the vision of the reader that’s not in the movie they complain we should read it, I don’t want
to read the god dam book, if you buy this blu-ray Big City Bookworm, you’ll see all the rest you want,
with it you get two dvds. with all the fixings you missed in the movie, I can’t believe people would disrespect
a story that’s bloody well the same as one, oh I’m sorry it’s missing some parts, you feel so strongly about
it call Angelina Jolie, because we certainly can’t help you, you’re on your own, like the “Railway Man,
“Unbroken” is a heartbreaking movie to watch, I said it before no man or woman....story is greater than the other,
we all suffer some pain of some Magnitude before, whether small or trivial, want to read a heartbreaking book,
read Ghost Boy, it’s the miraculous escape of a misdiagnosed boy trapped inside his own body,
who can see you an hear everything people say about him, oh the hurtful things people say about you,
I Love It......

DEWALT D55140 1-Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor
DEWALT D55140 1-Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor
2 used & new from CDN$ 285.60

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love My Dewalt Compressor.., June 19 2015
I bought this same unit from Lowe’s (Sorry Amazon) stuff like this I like to see up close,
and it works fine, not for big Big jobs but it works good for around the house an a little more,
haven’t had a problem with it so far, it’s a good thing you didn’t shoot it with your Walter ppk.
hey Mr. Bond.
I Love My Dewalt Compressor..

Battle of the Warriors (Dragon Dynasty) (Special Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Battle of the Warriors (Dragon Dynasty) (Special Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]
Price: CDN$ 6.99
16 used & new from CDN$ 5.90

4.0 out of 5 stars When You Are Really Having Nothing Else To Watch...., June 17 2015
“Battle of the Warriors” was like I’m big you’re small but if the big loose men I’ll retreat again an again,
This is like “Confucius” but not on the historical side of things but more of the battle form, in 370 B.C.,
lies a small kingdom that’s right in the path of a massive invading Japanese army, when the hope an
will is lost of the people they turn to a stranger to rescue them from the siege and conquest, this is Based
on the sensational Japanese manga series Bokkou, I can agree with the reviewer who said it was choppy
I said it before it’s like they forgot to put the right parts in the movie, or there editing is very bad,
I was watching the features, an was surprise to learn this was taken from a comic book, don’t know how
true this is but that’s what they said, Andy Lau” just showed up from nowhere like they knew him an this
is why I said it’s choppy, there is a massive army outside so where the hell did he come from, this left a Lot To
be desired, the costume were great so too were the settings, but the madness that went on with surrendering..
harping about it constantly was overbearing for me, and I’m all for tradition but when it’s plays out on cheap scale
like this for some scenes didn’t need it,
Runtime 133 Min.
1080p High Definition Widescreen 2.35:1
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Eng. Eng. (SDH) Spanish Sub.
When You Are Really Having Nothing Else To Watch....

Survivor [Blu-ray] [Import]
Survivor [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 25.41
14 used & new from CDN$ 17.40

4.0 out of 5 stars It’s Not A Bad Movie For A Rent”, June 15 2015
I saw this movie last week on Rogers on demand, don’t know how come it’s is so slow to reach Blu-Ray,
“Milla Jovovich” has always been a lover of mine, and any time a movie comes out no matter on what
scale I would have to see it, well I would love her to be my lover, HaHaHa, dream dummy, after
viewing this the end credits state there’s been 53 potential terrorist attacks that the Americans has foiled
that we don’t know about, seeing that Pierce Brosnan” been saving the world from the bad guys I guess it’s his
turn to be bad ass, the Watchmaker as he’s been called and add a deadly Assassin to his resume too,
Jovovich is on the run after been accused of a bombing and killing some of her workmates,
it’s like a tame or tone down version of Bourne, lot more running in this one, from Nash (Brosnan) who’s
trying desperately to kill her after his failed attempt the first time, seeing Roger Rees” for the first time in
a long time after his days on “Cheers’ as “Robin Colcord”was good, I can still picture Sam (Ted Danson)
making fun of him, Milla Gets Three Stars for sure,
It’s Not A Bad Movie For A Rent”

Dracula Untold [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet] (Bilingual)
Dracula Untold [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet] (Bilingual)
Price: CDN$ 9.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars “Dracula Untold Wont Bite You Too Much”, June 14 2015
Oh my I loved to see more from this movie, like how his father was on the battle filed an the subsequent
demise of the man who father Dracula that we have known for years an years, 1442 Prince Vlad the impaler
rules Transylvania after serving in the Turkish Sultan as a soldier since his childhood, now Vlad is married with
a son Ingeras who he loves dearly, Vlad an his soldiers finds a Turkish helmet in the river thinking there is more,
takes two of his men an came across a cave, thinking there are some scouts inside, instead comes upon a creature
that kills the two men but Vlad Survive, later Vlad learns it’s a Vampire, can tell you no more if you want me to spoil
your viewing pleasure, I just wont do that, like I said from the start I wanted this to open with something more of a
different theme than what they did here, another half-hour maybe, I didn’t want it to stop because it was so good,
Luke Evans makes a very good Vampire that’s Untold, it seems Hollywood is starting to take notice of some of it’s lesser
known Actors an that’s such a good thing for me, maybe there're running on empty, but it’s time they do,
this is the third or forth movie I’ve seen with Luke Evans, he’s in the Hobbits movie an “No One Lives” that was so good,
like they in the Army, leave no man behind,
1080p High Definition Widescreen 2.40:1
Runtime 93 Minutes.
“Dracula Untold Wont Bite You Too Much”

X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogue Cut [Blu-ray]
X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogue Cut [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Hugh Jackman
Price: CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is Naked Gouging To The Extreme For Ten I Say Ten Minutes, June 14 2015
So I have to pay another $20 bucks or more for shipping an tax for the Rogue cut of X-Men: Days of Future Past,
just because Brian Singer an Fox-Searchlight studios forget to put Rogue in the first one I already paid $30. bucks
for, I think I will just let my imagination wonder for awhile an do some telepathic an see if I can figure out
what happen, this is like Naked Gouging, but they have the upper hand of excuses an excuses, that we can't
do a S*** about, until all the Suckers come running then they Smile with glee, an say see I told you,
I will try very hard to explain, this is not about me complaining It’s About Facts oh my dear oh dear,
Hello hello is there anybody out there just Nod if you can hear me is there anyone home, love Pink Floyd”
I think I’ve definitely becoming Comfortably Numb, I didn’t get a little pin prick, I am numb,
I am finish nada zero finish, absolutely finish see yea, let me give you an example why people don’t listen,
I was watching the show Chop” on the Food Network, they had a April Fools theme some of food looks like the
real thing but it’s not, now the host Ted Allen stand right in front of them an Tell Them This, they still didn’t
get it they wait till last minute to check the contents, bye,
P.S.
Come on people you can do better than that, I love love the no vote, here's something
to make you do better, I think people would give away there intestine and then try to
S*** through there Ribs, an then wonder why they smell. of bad judgment,
P.S. Again,
I'm in shock that my review was directed at so many people, and here I though it was
directed at Brain Singer an Fox, the same (Company) guys that cancelled 'Firefly' when
everybody...blasted Fox, now I know some of you are right here, now I feel like the stupid
one, I guess when suckers are suckers you still can't find a smart one, I hope this one makes
up for the pain you felt,
'This Is Naked Gouging To The Extreme For Ten I Say Ten Minutes'

Child Of God (2012) [Blu-Ray]
Child Of God (2012) [Blu-Ray]
DVD ~ Not Available
Price: CDN$ 17.96
26 used & new from CDN$ 7.78

5.0 out of 5 stars “Bold An Powerful An Raw Is Right”, June 13 2015
I don’t know how much intelligence it take to write a review for a monstrosity of a movie like this,
to say this takes intelligence then you’ll never understand the human factor of how many sick an
depraved (adjective, corrupt, abandoned, perverted, evil, vile, degenerate, shameless,) individuals
there are in this world we call home, here you have an individual with some sort of deficiency that can’t
be explain who by the way out-smart the so-call smart ones, the act of Necrophilia just don’t sit well
with some, I mean a lot of people, I'm sure would rather pull there hair out than watch this, I’m not
going to over analyze this movie with something I know nothing about, like what’s inside someone's
head how they got that way or what trigger this behavior, I’ll give you an example of some intelligence,
I was watching the Dr. Phil show one day he had this woman on that was giving her son (toddler) Hot pepper
sauce in his mouth strait from the bottle then in turn put him in the Cold shower just because he was Bad in
school, I always though it was the duty of the physician to contact the authority's of child abuse, now like I said,
I’m no expert, this is intelligent thing he said, I want you to know (telling his audience) we did not filmed this
because we would’ve stop it, the lady had her younger daughter filmed it, so if I’m right the nasty doer in this
movie would get a free pass to do his deed like she did here, then be evaluated for what,
this movie is based on the 1973 Cormac McCarthy novel, I guess it’s been a long time coming for this movie,
a movie that no one wanted to touch I’m bloody sure, Lester Ballard a man who’s been Deprived first of his
family then his home, descends literally an figuratively to the level of a cave dweller, scrounging for every meal
he can find in the back woods of Tennessee in the 1960s. with his trusted Riffle an A-Lot of bullets, I mean lot’s,
James Franco” you did an outstanding job with this movie an to get Scott Haze” performance on this level is incredible,
I just love “Tim Blake Nelson” ever seen “Leaves Of Grass” Edward Norton performance in that was Brilliant,
Runtime 105 Min. No Special Features..
Widescreen 2.35:1
English (Original) 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
“Bold An Powerful An Raw Is Right”

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20