Profile for trek fan > Reviews

Content by trek fan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

trek fan "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Cat Run [Blu-ray]
Cat Run [Blu-ray]
Offered by TechDepot Canada
Price: CDN$ 15.97
4 used & new from CDN$ 15.50

4.0 out of 5 stars I Loved It..... So Don’t Expect More Than What It Is. A movie., Nov. 22 2014
This review is from: Cat Run [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
“Well, I tell you one thing” you don’t have to see this movie anymore after reading the reviews,
it tells you everything you need to know about the movie, it’s hard to go into a movie without knowing
some of the outcome that’s been told to you beforehand, it’s nice to know they're selfish people who
actually feel the need to spoil it for you, like the person in the back talking all through the movie, or kicking
your chair, when you leave the theater all you can say, I would’ve enjoyed it, if that person would just stop,
I’m sure we’ve all been through that experience before, now that we got that out of the way, my Good lord hope
I don’t offend anyone, this movie sure surprise me, I TOOK THE CHANCE AN GET IT WITHOUT INFLUENCE FROM
OTHERS, you know sometimes when you get a movie like this without some big name stars, the audience don’t
take too kindly to the movie, the only one that people would know is “Christopher McDonald” from “Happy Gilmore”
Fame, and the T.V. show Harry’s Law” with Kathy Bates” I love it so much I got the second one, “Cat Run 2”
It’s always been a though of mind, if you really, really want to experience anything, see it for yourself, like someone
telling you what a lovely time they had on their holiday, and you say that’s good, without experience it yourself,
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Widescreen 2.35:1

DVD ~ Julianne Moore
Price: CDN$ 8.98
11 used & new from CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It To The Last drop....., Nov. 21 2014
“I love this kid, when I first saw her in “Kickass, I was dying to see her in much more movies,
and yes it happen to be more than I can handle, but that’s’ a good thing for me,
now with Carrie” she show how good of a fine Actress she will turn out to be,
“Julianne More’ is not someone I take too, the woman doesn’t do anything for me as an actress,
she has this bland look. not that she’s not a beautiful woman, she is, there is contrast in the face,
no dimension of any sort, My god you don’t want to see mine???
Love It To The Last drop.....

Capote (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
Capote (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Philip Seymour Hoffman
Price: CDN$ 16.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love “Philip Seymour Hoffman” this movie “Capote” couldn’t have fit ..., Nov. 21 2014
Love “Philip Seymour Hoffman” this movie “Capote” couldn’t have fit a better actor than him,
someone said the part when he’s talking with some of the audience of followers of his book,
they didn’t like it, when your mouth takes over you brain, its hard to shut up, isn’t it,
I love every second and every minute and the Hours it took to view this movie,
Oh My Oh My.....When Do We Envy Ourselves...

Insidious: Chapter 2/Insidieux: Chapitre 2 [Blu-ray]
Insidious: Chapter 2/Insidieux: Chapitre 2 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Patrick Wilson
Price: CDN$ 9.96
12 used & new from CDN$ 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars “Insidious 2” Is Not Bad At All., Nov. 21 2014
I think this is a bit Scary, not full blown but scary, left off where the other one did,
so that was nice, movies like these will not win awards, so take it for what it is,
don’t try to ask for more or even expect more, you either jump or yelp or even scream,
when the good parts arrive, I usually don’t take movies to its fullest, no matter how good
it is, in five years who hell cares,
“Insidious 2” Is Not Bad At All.

Mulan: Rise of a Warrior (Blu-ray + DVD)
Mulan: Rise of a Warrior (Blu-ray + DVD)
DVD ~ Zhao Wei
Price: CDN$ 21.97
17 used & new from CDN$ 21.92

5.0 out of 5 stars ......It Deserve Five Stars......, Nov. 21 2014
“This version of “Mulan” (Rise of a Warrior) is region Free, at least the version I got, some were
worried its not, and this comes with one blu-ray and two D.V.Ds, now the movie I love, of a well know
story that’s been told many times, some were butchered beyond belief, like the Hollywood version, leave it
up to them to screw anything up, this is based mostly on the battle scene,
Run Time 115 Min. there is an 88 min. special features on the blu-ray.
Dolby True HD. 5.1 English.
Dolby True HD. 5.1 Mandarin.
Widescreen 2.35:1 Bars at top an Bottom.
......It Deserve Five Stars......

Divergent / Divergence [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
Divergent / Divergence [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Shailene Woodley
Price: CDN$ 13.49
14 used & new from CDN$ 12.00

1.0 out of 5 stars ‘’’’’’’Divergently Dull’’’’’’’, Nov. 19 2014
“Why is it that every book that comes out of America is a best seller, they must be some dumb
Canadians that don’t know their own literature, every book is an best seller, then we get this tripe of
a so call good book, if this book was good, I don’t want to read the ending, what a boring movie this is,
two hours of training, seventeen minutes of dull acting from Shailene Wooldly” the girl has no expression
of fearlessness in her acting, just the one look all through the movie, not even a sad face, one look an that’s it,
I can’t even say there was one stand out to this movie, why was “Ray Stevenson” even here, just a big lug with
nothing to do, I wonder how the reader got through that part of the book, he must’ve been really excited and was
on the edge, when the book probable fell to the ground, and it couldn’t get back up, he said that’s okay I’ll see movie,
well in the near future we’re having five factions, man that’s allot of people to kill off right now, I wonder how,
maybe a Snow Storm, or maybe they eat the wrong food, I was just wondering, where were they all buried, right
now let’s see, we have 8 Billion on the planet, that’s allot of burials, because from what I’ve seen in this movie,
there wasn't much people around, WHAT A DUMB STUPID, AND STUPIDITY CONCEPT OF A MOVIE, Realistically,
this book should be taken off the shelf, why is it that every Director want to abuse there star pupil,and then turn
them into a hero, why in hell can’t they be fearless, why wait Two bloody hours, I think I know what’s about to happen,
and that supposed to excite me, Blah Blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah.... if all you want is pretty, just ask Clint Eastwood”
Tough in good enough’ Million Dollar Baby” I hope this is not a sequel to “I Am Number four” his name is four right,
shouldn't it be five???
Widescreen 2.40:1
Run Time 139 Min.
English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
‘’’’’’’Divergently Dull’’’’’’’

Criminal Minds: Season 9
Criminal Minds: Season 9
DVD ~ Joe Mantegna
Price: CDN$ 45.97
19 used & new from CDN$ 45.96

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star. I Though I’d Change Things,, Nov. 17 2014
This review is from: Criminal Minds: Season 9 (DVD)
“They must’ve had a sale on five stars, I wonder if all can remember all of the opening
words that’s said, you know the ones, the mind is a terrible thing to waste, By Me,
lets see now you have the Stiff, Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson) the guy had to have swallowed
a broom stick, Dr. Spencer Reid, (Matthew Gray Gubler) who can tell how many layers of paint that’s
on your wall, the day you painted it, and the day you bought it, it’s good thing he doesn’t know where
everybody lives, could you imagine, the world without Crime, and you have Morgan (Shemar Moor) who likes
to call her Baby girl, what’s a Baby girl in the BAU. dose anyone know, and we’re trying to stop name calling,
Oh and I forgot, every week it’s just killing an killing an killing an killing an killing an killing,
and then we get to the profiling, you have five people standing talking to the local police for no reason, because,
anyone, there’re the ones who are going to get the bad guy, The end, I’m so sad it’s over, oh sorry, mommy,
it’s over, comedy Hour...
One Star. I Though I’d Change Things,

Fall: BBC TV Series One [Blu-ray] [Import]
Fall: BBC TV Series One [Blu-ray] [Import]
DVD ~ Fall
Offered by usedsalesca
Price: CDN$ 27.11
9 used & new from CDN$ 27.10

3.0 out of 5 stars So Far I Like What I See In This Show,, Nov. 17 2014
If anyone is interested in seeing this series, right now it’s on “Bravo” T.V. on Friday’s at 10 O’clock,
the first episode started last Friday, Nov. 14/2014. and there is no On-Demand for Bravo not that I have,
I actually bought the blu-ray, which was Region 2, I know it clearly state that in the Product Description,
and now that I screw up my region free blu-ray player, I can’t watch it, I put one of those double Disc of
Jason Statham” “Crank” and my screen went blue and red, never will I buy one of those again, now it wont
read anything, had to resort to my other player, which is not region free, don’t laugh it could happen to anyone,
I will increase how many stars after viewing the first season, will give three for Now,
So Far I Like What I See In This Show,

God's Pocket (Accident à God's Pocket) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
God's Pocket (Accident à God's Pocket) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Philip Seymour Hoffman
Price: CDN$ 18.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You Want To SEe A Good Movie, SEe This.., Nov. 15 2014
“You are going to love this” never have I been so entertain in my life watching a movie as much as this,
Philip Seymour Hoffman” performance in this crime thriller caper slash comedy, is brilliant, when his
wife son had an accident at work and die, mickey (Hoffman) tries to bury the bad news with the body,
but his wife played by Christina Hendricks” don’t believe that’s what happen, mickey finds himself
caught in a life-and death struggle, a body he can’t bury a debt he can’t pay and a wife he can’t please,
This movie, if you can’t love it as much as you did with “Fargo” there’s got to be something wrong with you,
let me say, see this movie only for “Joyce Van Patten” you will die, literally laughing and cheering,
you do not want to mess with Auntie, that’s all I’m Saying. Done, thanks’ for reading, God’s Pocket”
Run Time 88 Min.
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
Widescreen 2.35:
You Want To SEe A Good Movie, SEe This..

Dracula: Season One (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + UltraViolet]
Dracula: Season One (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + UltraViolet]
DVD ~ Jonathan Rhys Meyers
Price: CDN$ 32.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 32.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not The Best Show On T.V., Nov. 14 2014
Well it’s nice to know there won’t be a season two, they cancelled this show,
maybe because it was so bad, like the movie he did with “Julianne Moore” Shelter”
which has another name, 6 Souls’ that was not so good, rest on the same primes,
can’t say I’d pay $37 Dollars for a dead series, or any amount for that matter,
Not The Best Show On T.V.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20