countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools Registry
Profile for Trek Fan..... > Reviews

Content by Trek Fan.....

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Trek Fan..... "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Krampus [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
Krampus [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
Price: CDN$ 19.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas At this House Is Hell.., July 15 2016
There are some silly things in this movie, but let me just say its somewhat good for a scare,
a huge snow storm and you let your kid 14 years go out (Alone) yea right, she could've snuck out,
wait till you see what i'm saying, an a package comes an the homeowner don't answer the door, Okay.

Sansho the Bailiff (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]
Sansho the Bailiff (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]
Price: CDN$ 38.57
10 used & new from CDN$ 35.07

5.0 out of 5 stars You’re Crazy If You don’t See This..., July 15 2016
Without mercy, man is like a beast, that’s inscribe on the back cover of this most heartbreaking movie
that I’ve even seen, there is NOT one director in-todays standers that could re-invent this movie
from its original form ever, ever, I think I’ve said that an I would say it again an again, there is something
so different in the way the Asian Act that can not be matched by us southerners no way in hell could it be done,
there is a deep sense of a deep-rooted emotional history that’s embedded in their psyche that could not
be explained, it maybe something you would have to live through, this story has been told here so I wont waste
time with that, just to say this new an improved edition by Criterion is the best,
it is presented in its original aspect ratio of 1.33:1 on widescreen television the black bars will appear on the
left an the right of the image to maintain the proper format, the digital transfer was created on a Spirit Datacine
from a 35 mm fine-grain master positive, Thousands of dirt, debris, scratches, splices, warps, jitter, and
flicker were manually removed using MTT’s DRS and Pixel Farm’s PFClean while Image Systems’ DVNR was used
for small dirt, grain and noise reduction,
the original monaural soundtrack was re-mastered at 24-bit from two optical soundtrack prints, clicks, thumps, hiss,
and hum were manually removed using Pro Tools HD. Crackle was attenuated using AudioCube’s integrated workstation,
this information is from the booklet that came with the blu-ray. there is two version to read in this booklet,
the only good thing that has come out of this is, with all the suffering of the people there was not one drop of blood,
1954. 124 min.
Japanese with English Subtitles.
very easy to read because its more on the facial expression an emotional side of things,
You’re Crazy If You don’t See This...

Dangerous Liaisons [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Dangerous Liaisons [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ John Malkovich
Price: CDN$ 10.49
3 used & new from CDN$ 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie....., July 9 2016
I had this movie on (VHS) for the longest time an I have never watched it then I give it away, then someone told me
to get on Blu-Ray, finally decided to watch it the other night 7/8/2016 boy was I glad I did,
The crime an punishment of arrogance, but seductively an scrumptiously delightful an deliciously wicket at
every turn, this is why I love John Malkovich the man can act his A** off than any other actor that’s today’s stander.
but you see the thing is he’s not as handsome as people would like, so he don’t get the role with those beautiful
woman in Hollywood, when you’re type-cast its such a bad omen for cinema,
Dangerous Liaisons” you have betrayal an sexual intrigue to go along with a lavish costume setting that is so outlandish
an beautiful, love every moment of this movie,
Great Movie.....

Macbeth [Blu-ray/DVD Combo] (Bilingual)
Macbeth [Blu-ray/DVD Combo] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Michael Fassbender
Price: CDN$ 16.49
4 used & new from CDN$ 16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Michael “Macbeth” Cotillard Lady “Macbeth” What The Heck Can Go Wrong” Nothing., July 6 2016
There is only one thing an one thing only I have to say, Marion Cotillard an Michael Fassbender,
goodness gracious me what an display of a time honor tradition for a timeless classic,
performance of a lifetime from both of them,
I absolutely don’t give a S*** what anyone say if its not as accurate as it should or should not be,
I’m bloody well sold, hook line an sinker with fishing rod an all, love it love it love it,
you have to get this an SEE for your eyes, how delightfully you’ll be, No patience would be a Big sin,
It’s a real tragedy when people tell the same thing that you’ve been seeing an reading about this story,
tunnel vision is the most mundane thing they have,
Michael “Macbeth” Cotillard Lady “Macbeth” What The Heck Can Go Wrong” Nothing.

Person of Interest: Complete Fifth & Final Season [Blu-ray] [Import]
Person of Interest: Complete Fifth & Final Season [Blu-ray] [Import]
Offered by Rarewaves-US
Price: CDN$ 48.08
10 used & new from CDN$ 48.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show I Love It, July 2 2016
I have this feeling somethings good is going to turn out good from this, i just have this feeling
from the end of it somewhere or somehow another show will arise from it,

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ John Krasinski
Price: CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Do We Find Peace..., June 30 2016
13 hours” The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” hurts the one you love?
I was really looking forward to get this movie when it was available, an to see what all the hype was about,
then I saw it an was very disappointed of its outcome, not because of the story, its bad enough of what happen,
but it’s the way Michael Bay presented it, with all the sappy stuff he started with, that’s all fine but my goodness
I’ve seen this stuff a thousand times over an over, I really wanted to see the accountable of these bone head people
who didn’t think it wise enough to figure out there own people were imperil an their doom was soon enough to be
realized, that they will die if nothing is done an done quickly, politics over death for your own, I think that scale
Should not tip back an forth or up an down as it usually dose, there’s (Administration) was up an down no doubt,
like I said the sappy stuff should be left at home, you never bring your home life to work Especially when you’re in
the fire fight of your life, concentration is the key factor of survival you can bet you’re A** on that one, these people
(Terrorist) has one thing an one thing only on there minds to kill, why the hell do we make it look like we have ten
things on our minds, how good should I rate a movie like this I absolutely don’t know, because it is a true story,
a US Ambassador lost his life because of this, so I’m torn between five or no stars, but, but I will go with the majority,
Where Do We Find Peace...

Green Room [Blu-ray] [Import]
Green Room [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 32.43
16 used & new from CDN$ 23.79

5.0 out of 5 stars You're Well Rested Now..., June 29 2016
I just wanted to say before I even see this movie it was so Sad to hear about Anton Yelchin death,
I really love this kid when i first saw his movies, and I’m dam sure this one will be good,
will add more after I’ve seen this,

Transporter 3 / Transporteur 3 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Transporter 3 / Transporteur 3 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jason Statham
Price: CDN$ 9.25
14 used & new from CDN$ 5.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Transporter 3 Is Still Cool., June 29 2016
This one was not as good as the first, but i can still be a fan of the whole series,
but not the new one that's for sure,

The Transporter 2 [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
The Transporter 2 [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jason Statham
Price: CDN$ 7.96
21 used & new from CDN$ 1.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Transporter 2 I Like..., June 29 2016
I love this movie an i watch them often,

Mother's Day [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Mother's Day [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jennifer Aniston
Price: CDN$ 24.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Made In The US No Doubt.., June 29 2016
I swear to lameness some people reviews are so promotional its not so funny anymore,
five stars man get real will yea, mothers day my lord, they really made a mockery out
of this day with this movie, my sister hated it an she has three kids, an one of her kids has
a kid an she feel the same way, this is not even to each is own,
Made In The US No Doubt..

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20