Profile for Trek Fan..... > Reviews

Content by Trek Fan.....

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Trek Fan..... "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Red Eye (W/S) (Bilingual) [Import]
Red Eye (W/S) (Bilingual) [Import]
DVD ~ Rachel McAdams
Offered by _betterworldbooks_
Price: CDN$ 6.81
52 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Just love This Movie.., July 25 2016
This is the shortest an most sweet an delicious thriller that I’ve ever seen, but my goodness when in the
heck are they going to bring the blu-ray out, I’ve been waiting an waiting for it,
my DVD is so getting old from watching it over an over, Mr. Murphy you are so good in this movie,
I don’t think for one second that anyone could’ve done a better job of it,
seeing that Wes Carven (RIP) is dead maybe his Daughter will bring his masterpiece to a shinier blu-light,
I Just love This Movie..

Concussion Bilingual [Blu-ray]
Concussion Bilingual [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Alec Baldwin
Price: CDN$ 14.99
7 used & new from CDN$ 10.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I Would Watch Again..Maybe., July 24 2016
To pick on Will Smith” is so much a waste of time, after all is said an done this story is the one that deserve your
utmost attention, if ever something dose is this,
I’ve read it in all the papers before so I know the story, it’s a hard sell for people to give up their mindset, of what
they think they know until someone comes along an tell them it should not be this easy for people to kill themselves,
after retirement from a sport that’s was being played for so long, the only thing we care about is the Money Baby,
if the NFL could influence the FBI to investigate these Doctors, boy I really don’t feel safe,
they should investigate the people who give this no less than three stars,
I don’t even think this should’ve been made, it a waste, it could’ve been a Documentary on TV.
I Would Watch Again..Maybe.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Ultimate Edition (Extended Cut, 3 Disc, Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Ben Affleck
Price: CDN$ 24.96
8 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars My Bat House In The Back Yard Is Better....Than?, July 24 2016
The movie opens with Gotham getting destroyed, but what some seem to not mention is the absolutely stupid
occurrence that could ever occur, building getting knock down all over the place, but there is one building in
particular that Batman seem to have his sites set on saving, so he uses his smart phone I think it is, to call some
guy I wont even mention his name I was so p****d from that point on that I was expecting more to came,
so he’s (Batman” Big Ben) driving through Gotham an all these building are falling around him that’s being smash
to bits, so he took the time to say get every body out of the building, an the guy in turn said okay I didn’t know that,
that’s me) its like he’s telling the guy you dumb fool don’t you know this by now, an how heck dose he know they’re
still in the building in the first place, like I said after that I was down rotten with guilt that the B. M. was psychic,
I mean for absolutely really, really, could THAT be ANY MORE STUPID, good lord man, who write this S***,
so after that I just watch with so much contempt I couldn’t contain myself from screaming, but I held back,
there is a lot of talk about this Ultimate Edition not being Ultimate, it is, there are two Blu-Ray Disc that sit on top
each other and a DVD. one is 181 Min. the other is 151 Min. don’t use the DVD. so can’t say about that,
so after all that you’re probable thinking I didn’t like it I did, to a very medium point, but Ben you JUST don’t have
the face to do Action, you just don’t, bring back “Michael Keaton please, even if you give him a Taupe to wear, don’t care,
My Bat House In The Back Yard Is Better....Than?

In The Heart Of The Sea [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
In The Heart Of The Sea [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Chris Hemsworth
Price: CDN$ 15.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars For the Whale..., July 23 2016
I'm giving this the five star rating, for the simple reason of that of the Whale, I'm going way, way out on
a limb here an say, if more Animals would an could only defend themselves being abuse by people who
don't give a S*** about these beautiful creatures then rock on Whale, even though we can talk an we can
understand that its wrong we still Don't have Heart to live with them, there I said my piece about the movie,
look they're many here you can read for an insight to this period piece that some say relate to Moby-Dick,
but the thing is its so basic an flat, guy has argument with boss boss said this is your captain guy a little
mad at boss but accept mission, guy leaves wife guy hugs wife to say goodbye, then Arrogance takes over,
which guy states to captain which captain say me captain not you, then guy say to captain storm coming,
captain say would be good for the men, captain forgot he was on small boat, in water, then guy harpoons
Whale, Whale got smart an pull harpoon line across boat an was destroy, mystery was solve,
but sad part of all boss wants guy to lie, There we are Humans aren't we,
Five Stars For the Whale...

The Shallows [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
The Shallows [Blu-ray + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Blake Lively
Price: CDN$ 24.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Like Being In A Pool With Screaming Kids. You Want To Get Out Sooner Than Later,, July 21 2016
I always knew “Blake Lively was Shallow for picking a role like this, there should never be an understatement
for how really bad this is, period, an as you can see I really really hate this, did I make myself Clear enough,
I will repeat myself I unequivocally an Most wholeheartedly Hate this movie, its more than Boring,
so if anyone decide to say they can’t understand all the hate, let me say I Hate It,
the one reviewer told you too much, an he’s right but he give too many stars,
I guess she though she was still young from her previous movie Age Of what, can’t remember,

Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders: Season One
Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders: Season One
Price: CDN$ 48.29

3.0 out of 5 stars I Could Keep Watching..., July 19 2016
I really am on the fence an debating whether I should keep watching this show or not, one more try, maybe,
when you’re treading on international waters it doesn’t take a genius to figure out it don’t work
for Television in an Hour, no no, the leg work involved, it’s the same old cliché stuff we see in the regular one,
so what’s different about it, nothing really, if the perpetrators are the same as the regular show who cares,
I Could Keep Watching...

Ip Man 3 [Blu-Ray]
Ip Man 3 [Blu-Ray]
DVD ~ N/A
Price: CDN$ 17.96
22 used & new from CDN$ 17.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Ip Man 3 Is So Good.., July 18 2016
This review is from: Ip Man 3 [Blu-Ray] (Blu-ray)
Donnie Yen is at it again. the guy play this Ip Man series so well,
i love the little (however short) Bruce Lee scene, the flick of the finger to the nose,
that is so his style in all his movies, just love it,

Major Crimes: Season 4 [Import]
Major Crimes: Season 4 [Import]
Price: CDN$ 57.59
18 used & new from CDN$ 31.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Great An Good..., July 18 2016
Another Great Fourth season.. love it love it..

Major Crimes: Season 3 [Import]
Major Crimes: Season 3 [Import]
DVD ~ Mary McDonnell
Price: CDN$ 44.92
22 used & new from CDN$ 28.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It..., July 18 2016
I so love this series, its so good,

Labyrinth of Lies [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
Labyrinth of Lies [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Lukas Miko
Price: CDN$ 35.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 34.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Even At A Second Chance...Still No Remorse...., July 18 2016
I might as well put my two senses in, a nation with so many crosses to bear you would think can be a little more
compassionate to a cause that this man is trying to bring to light, as when they were selling their hatred to the
world, an so in turn trying to do the same in saying it never happen, Hatred an Brainwashing do go hand-in-hand
doesn’t it, I will leave the story to others but only to say, to complain about the subtitles not being where its
supposed to be, really, for a heartbreaking story of this magnitude I think I’ll be silent, goodnight an good luck,
be it as it may we all find the one who thinks from the heart, Wow.
Even At A Second Chance...Still No Remorse....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20