Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store NFL Tools
Profile for Trek Fan..... > Reviews

Content by Trek Fan.....

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Trek Fan..... "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Return [Blu-ray]
Return [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Sarah Michelle Gellar
Price: CDN$ 13.99
17 used & new from CDN$ 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The Return To Sender.., Aug. 21 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Return [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Nice scary movie, what's nice about a scary movie you ask, makes you jump..

Mulholland Falls [Blu-ray]
Mulholland Falls [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Melanie Griffith, Chazz Palminteri, Michael Madsen, Chris Penn, John Malkovich Nick Nolte
Price: CDN$ 29.95
15 used & new from CDN$ 17.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Period Piece An 50’s Film Noir..., Aug. 21 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Mulholland Falls [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Mulholland Falls” All of you should get the blu-ray it’s really superior to the VHS. the movie is good,
but I wish they'd add another story inside the story after all you have so much talent
whiten the movie an all they did was follow him around, we could’ve seen them doing some
of there own investigating of another crime, I think that would’ve given the movie some edge,
but on the whole not a bad movie,
Nice Period Piece An 50’s Film Noir...

The Imitation Game [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]
The Imitation Game [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]
DVD ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Price: CDN$ 19.96
15 used & new from CDN$ 11.00

3.0 out of 5 stars It’s Certainly Not The Best Of The Year......., Aug. 17 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
“I can not even begin how I should agree with you”, Steve G. with everything about this movie, sometimes
people don’t know squat, especially when it comes to the war, they think everything the director put to the
screen is true, sometimes but Not always that’s for sure, an I’ve said this so many dam times, why do they
add scenes to fill the time of someone picking of hurting another person, goddam-it is that the only thing they
have in their repertoire, it’s a known fact to me that back in those days every country was paranoid of each other,
the slightest thing say or do would get you into trouble, you could be branded as a spy or traitor, this movie to me,
look like just another ordinary movie, if this is all that this mans life was made out to be, well I say shame on you,
director, even though this machine that Alan Turing build it look like to me it was a Collaborate effort by all,
because if it wasn’t for that girl with the information on the German girlfriend, who knows if it would’ve been solved,
and I certainly would not have called this the Imitation Game” just for the sheer fact of the lives lost by these people,
who should live or who should die, how would that sit on your chest of responsibility, an another thing too,
this blu-ray is the cheapest thing I’ve seen, the home menu is your basic crap, why couldn’t they have done something
better than this, like they have on the cover art, that makes you solve something the way you view the movie, just like
the movie, “Memento” with Guy Pearce, an then to say Keira Knightley was good, is an understatement at best,
an to make Benedict Cumberbatch look like he was a Narcissistic anti-social madman like you said Steve G,
is so bang on I don’t know what is, when you can’t have an good analysis of a movie how can you trust the teller,
sometimes I think we entertain our self to death, then we get the left-overs of crap,
Widescreen 2.39:
Runtime 113 Min.
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master.
It’s Certainly Not The Best Of The Year.......

Suicide Club [Import]
Suicide Club [Import]
DVD ~ Ryo Ishibashi
Offered by localMarket
Price: CDN$ 14.21
13 used & new from CDN$ 9.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Gross Is An Understatement For This Mess..In A Good Way., Aug. 13 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Suicide Club [Import] (DVD)
This is one crazy mother **** movie I can’t even to begin how or why it’s crazy, then we get to Mr. Gneiss
an believe me he’s as crazy an ass as you’ll every see, the guy is one sick dude no doubt about it,
his scene involved the destruction of animals you Do not see the animal all you hear is the cry, but you know
what’s taking place, so please if you can’t handle it don’t watch fast-forward you wont miss anything,
there's got to be a perfect explanation somewhere for this movie, because director Sion Sono fail to supply
that answer, Suicide Club” is just what it is, people are killing themselves jumping off building an train platform
with a lot of blood spurting everywhere, which is like really funny trust me you’ll see, but, an I mean but, the part
wear they take the Skin of their victims will make your skin crawl, bloody literally, I’m cringing as I type this,
this DVD. is terrible to look at the scenes are very Dark because of how it was filmed with very Dim light,
I’m so afraid to say it should be given the blu-ray treatment, I might see something I don’t want to see,
Japanese Dolby Digital 2.0 no dub.
1.78:1
Runtime 99 Min.
Gross Is An Understatement For This Mess..In A Good Way.

Gorky Park [Blu-ray]
Gorky Park [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Lee Marvin, Brian Dennehy, Ian Bannen, Joanna Pacula William Hurt
Price: CDN$ 29.95
15 used & new from CDN$ 16.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good I Recommend., Aug. 12 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Gorky Park [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
"Gorky Park" What an excellent movie this is, saw this back in the 90's an loved it so I had to
get it in blu-ray, picture quality is great, Hurt an Marvin was so good in this,
Very Good Movie To Have...

Blood Ties [Blu-ray + DVD] (Bilingual)
Blood Ties [Blu-ray + DVD] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Clive Owen
Price: CDN$ 9.96
5 used & new from CDN$ 7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Great For What It?, Aug. 12 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It's okay for me to recommend it,

Mad Max: Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]

Price: CDN$ 19.20
8 used & new from CDN$ 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Road Warriors Will Come..Recommended.., Aug. 12 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: The Road Warrior [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Love to recommend this,,

We're the Millers [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
We're the Millers [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jennifer Aniston