summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools
Profile for Trek Fan..... > Reviews

Content by Trek Fan.....

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Trek Fan..... "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ John Krasinski
Price: CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Where Do We Find Peace..., June 30 2016
13 hours” The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi” hurts the one you love?
I was really looking forward to get this movie when it was available, an to see what all the hype was about,
then I saw it an was very disappointed of its outcome, not because of the story, its bad enough of what happen,
but it’s the way Michael Bay presented it, with all the sappy stuff he started with, that’s all fine but my goodness
I’ve seen this stuff a thousand times over an over, I really wanted to see the accountable of these bone head people
who didn’t think it wise enough to figure out there own people were imperil an their doom was soon enough to be
realized, that they will die if nothing is done an done quickly, politics over death for your own, I think that scale
Should not tip back an forth or up an down as it usually dose, there’s (Administration) was up an down no doubt,
like I said the sappy stuff should be left at home, you never bring your home life to work Especially when you’re in
the fire fight of your life, concentration is the key factor of survival you can bet you’re A** on that one, these people
(Terrorist) has one thing an one thing only on there minds to kill, why the hell do we make it look like we have ten
things on our minds, how good should I rate a movie like this I absolutely don’t know, because it is a true story,
a US Ambassador lost his life because of this, so I’m torn between five or no stars, but, but I will go with the majority,
Where Do We Find Peace...

Green Room [Blu-ray] [Import]
Green Room [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 25.23

5.0 out of 5 stars You're Well Rested Now..., June 29 2016
I just wanted to say before I even see this movie it was so Sad to hear about Anton Yelchin death,
I really love this kid when i first saw his movies, and I’m dam sure this one will be good,
will add more after I’ve seen this,

Transporter 3 / Transporteur 3 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Transporter 3 / Transporteur 3 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jason Statham
Price: CDN$ 9.25
13 used & new from CDN$ 5.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Transporter 3 Is Still Cool., June 29 2016
This one was not as good as the first, but i can still be a fan of the whole series,
but not the new one that's for sure,

The Transporter 2 [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
The Transporter 2 [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jason Statham
Price: CDN$ 7.96
18 used & new from CDN$ 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Transporter 2 I Like..., June 29 2016
I love this movie an i watch them often,

Mother's Day [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Mother's Day [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jennifer Aniston
Price: CDN$ 24.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Made In The US No Doubt.., June 29 2016
I swear to lameness some people reviews are so promotional its not so funny anymore,
five stars man get real will yea, mothers day my lord, they really made a mockery out
of this day with this movie, my sister hated it an she has three kids, an one of her kids has
a kid an she feel the same way, this is not even to each is own,
Made In The US No Doubt..

The Mission [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
The Mission [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Robert De Niro
Price: CDN$ 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Love It...., June 27 2016
I would never get tired of watching this movie no matter how old it is,

Commando [Blu-ray]
Commando [Blu-ray]
Price: CDN$ 4.88
13 used & new from CDN$ 4.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Yea I Love It...., June 27 2016
This review is from: Commando [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Arnie when he just didn’t know he’ll be back, again an again, oh sally that’s why I’m going to
kill you last, oh I’m sorry I lied, that’s all I got,
Yea I Love It....

World of Kanako [Blu-ray] [Import]
World of Kanako [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 38.64
12 used & new from CDN$ 23.42

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is No “Love Actually” That’s For Dam Sure..., June 27 2016
“The World Of Kanako” is one complex an misunderstood inexcusably life forms you’ll ever see..ever.
Well I’m going to say this movie is totally insane my good lord, an its bloody well good,
pay attention to what I’ve just said, want to see a really really really True Detective movie of epic
proportion look no further than this, this is one detective you will grow to hate an I don’t see
any love for starters at any time soon, or later for that matter you can bet your A** man,
what a freaking movie oh my goodness, I’m warning you it is brutal, who think of this stuff wow,
actually who watch this stuff, me, I could not stop watching this for the soul purpose of the outcome,
like it say on the back cover, “it drags you to hell and leaves you for dead”
By James Marsh no glimmer of hope the F******-up world of Tetsuya Nakahima” read the booklet with this movie,
This Is No “Love Actually” That’s For Dam Sure...
Japanese 5.1 DTS-HD Master. With English Subtitles.
Widescreen 2.35:1
Runtime 119 Min.

Son of Saul [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
Son of Saul [Blu-ray] (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Géza Röhrig
Price: CDN$ 22.96
4 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Son of Saul Is Magnificent An Compelling..See This.., June 25 2016
Seen through the eyes of only one man an one man only Saul, played by Géza Röhrig an directed by Làszló Nemes,
October 1944 Auschwitz, Saul is a Hungarian member of the Sonderkommando, its a group of Jewish prisoners
force to help the Nazis in there death camp of horrors, with all the horrors that’s going on Saul try to save one
boy from certain death by fire, trying his best to give him a proper burial, I think I’ve said too much already,
I don’t think this director was going for a glorified version of the Holocaust he just wanted us to see this through
the eyes of this one soul an to follow him in his most desperate state of depression of what humans can do to each
other, now I see one person said that it was a waste of time an money, I don’t know if you’re living on earth Earth but,
lets hope you come to light from the darkest of days that was the darkest day in History for a lot of people,
if you think only Shindler had his problems saving people how about watching them burn to death, every dam day,
for thirty days I might add, smell that for an hour see what you come up with, my god people are independently stupid,
you should watch the Q-an A with the director for 1H. an 3 Min. that was an eye opener for me, watch it this guy is smart
he even talk about Digital movies an how it takes away a lot of peoples jobs,
Son of Saul Is Magnificent An Compelling..See This..

Quantico: The Complete First Season
Quantico: The Complete First Season
Price: CDN$ 39.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like Though..., June 19 2016
I’ll say one thing about this show you can’t ever miss one episode ever, I will give it maybe four more episode
for next season to see how it flows, because this first season I almost give up on it but I stuck it out to the end,
I guess for a training session of a Diverse group of FBI recruits at Quantico that could be really boring,
So it had to be filled with a little mystery an intrigue, so when we get to the real stuff it could be good,
but the way they cast her (Priyanka Chopra) is like she’s the big momma for everybody,
I Like Though...