Profile for trek fan > Reviews

Content by trek fan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

trek fan "G. Man." (tornto. on)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Closed Circuit / Circuit Fermé [Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Sous-titres français)
Closed Circuit / Circuit Fermé [Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Rebecca Hall
Price: CDN$ 11.98
13 used & new from CDN$ 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars You Could Grow To Like It.., Dec 22 2014
“This is so basic it’s not even funny, not even being a documentary can help,
but it is entertaining for a good watch, love love Rebecca Hall”
You Could Grow To Like It..

A Royal Affair (Liaison royale) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
A Royal Affair (Liaison royale) [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Alicia Vikander
Price: CDN$ 33.96
8 used & new from CDN$ 6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Movie To See.., Dec 22 2014
What a nice movie to come out of Denmark, Mads Mikkelsen” is such a good actor,
the guy seems to pull-off anything that’s given to him,
even that movie “Kill Charlie Kaufman” with Shia Labeouf” that a lot of people did not like,
There is English Subtitles if you don’t like to read while watching,
Very Good Movie To See..

Non-Stop [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet]
Non-Stop [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet]
Price: CDN$ 9.47

5.0 out of 5 stars It Is Trilling And Intense...., Dec 21 2014
“None Stop is like a bad case of amnesia, with an outcome of “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder”
after experiencing some memory loss, US. air marshal board his usual flight, then started getting
Tex messages from someone he doesn’t know that’s telling him they need Millions or they’ll start
killing passengers at certain intervals of time, now the hunt is on for the culprit, as time go by the
passengers start dying, “Liam Neeson” has always been one of my favorite Actors, who never seems
to disappoint you with his skill, his skill in this movie makes you want to route for the guy and hope
it don’t turn out bad for you the viewer, I was going so many ways with this movie, who's really bad,
I went back an forth trying hard not for it to be the outcome I though it was going to be??
It Is Trilling And Intense....

The Maze Runner  (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
The Maze Runner (Bilingual) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Dylan O'Brien
Price: CDN$ 24.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 20.50

4.0 out of 5 stars “Meh Meh... Good Only For A Rent” Nothing Special About This., Dec 21 2014
This is just your Basic run-of-the-mill type movie, here we go again, based on the best seller,
all you have is a maze with giant Mechanical spiders that inject you with some virus if you try to
escape, the maze shift ever so often at any given time, so trying to get out is a feet in it self, you have
about Fifty or more kids that’s locked in the giant Labyrinth for about three years, who have figured out
only about halve of the maze, but still can’t remember how they got there, it seems like there memory has
been erase, there is a newcomer that enter the group from a elevator shaft, that they call the cage,
that newcomer is the main focus of the movie, who got the ball rolling to conquer the maze,
“The Maze Runner” is not filled with a lots of action so don’t let people fool you about that,
only action was with the iron Mechanical spider, that didn’t last long either, the rest were trying to
figure out how to get out of the maze, the ending will absolutely bring another movie, you can count on that,
Runtime 113 Min.
Widescreen 2.35:1
English Dolby / Dolby Digital / Dolby Atmos / Datasat.
“Meh Meh... Good Only For A Rent” Nothing Special About This.

Congress [Blu-ray] [Import]
Congress [Blu-ray] [Import]
Price: CDN$ 21.60
10 used & new from CDN$ 16.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch Without Reading The Primes. You’ll Agree With Me.., Dec 20 2014
“What an absolutely welcome vision to my eyes” there is only one thing an one thing only, I should
say about this movie, do Not read the reviews about the primes “At All” just watch this unfold in front
of your very own eyes, if you buy this movie don’t even read the back of the cover, experience a visionary
Masterpiece of the mind,
it’s 1.78:1 Not the 2.35:1 that’s listed on the back cover,
Runtime 122 Min. they have on the back 117 Min.
English 5.1 Dolby Digital.
Watch Without Reading The Primes. You’ll Agree With Me..

Snowpiercer / Snowpiercer, le transperceneige (Blu-ray) (Bilingual)
Snowpiercer / Snowpiercer, le transperceneige (Blu-ray) (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Chris Evans
Price: CDN$ 19.96
5 used & new from CDN$ 18.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I Don’t Know What To Say???, Dec 20 2014
“Visionary director, “Bong Joon Ho” Snowpiercer” is a masterpiece of mayhem that stunned the
heck out of me, never in my wildest dreams was I expecting this outcome, I will not get into all
that cataclysmic bull crap, who hasn’t done that in movies already, Ah everybody it seems, that makes
them right, the reasoning for my review is, I have seen a lot, I mean a lot of Asian movie with Blood/Gore
ever seen “Tokyo Gore Police” Nostalgia has nothing on that I’ll bet you, but the point is, countless of times
I’ve heard about people complaining about these type of movies, saying stuff like, oh it’s just a bunch of Asian
people screaming an killing each other, but now we get a famous actor as in “Christ Evans” (Captain America)
“John Hurt” and “Ed Harris” with Tilda Swinton” and I can’t forget “Octavia Spencer” respectfully, plus “Song Kang Ho”
with a fine cast, such as this, you would think you wouldn’t see so many five stars reviews, after the movie shock me to,
didn’t think it was possible for that outcome, but I welcome it, remember I said if you’ve seen Tokyo Gore Police”
and to think with all the violence that Hollywood projects to the world, on a Global scale no doubt, even the T.V. series
like the Following” with Kevin Bacon” remember what I said about that outcome, then I see on the news one hundred
and thirty two kids killed, then the one mother killed eight of her off-spring, and the one guy killed seven of his family
members then himself, should we Really be thinking about the Color of our Skin right now, just a though,
I hope you are prepare to be shocked if you want to see this, after all there is a “Following somewhere, I hope it stops,
the five stars i will break-down,two for tilda Swinton" two for the Train sequence, one for "Song Kang Ho"
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
1080p 1.78:1
Runtime 126 Min.
I Don’t Know What To Say???

Thor: The Dark World [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Thor: The Dark World [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Chris Hemsworth
Price: CDN$ 21.99
29 used & new from CDN$ 19.89

5.0 out of 5 stars If I Could Only Fly. An Be Who I Want To Be.., Dec 19 2014
“How many more worlds can we get out-of super-hero's movies” like Lord Of The Rings” we
get Middle Earth, which in my mind could be class as a superhero, with Gandalf walking stick,
Batman we get Gotham City” Superman give us the Daily Planet of Krypton” almost always,
everybody comes out of Space, Spider-man just stay true to who we are, if you ever think that way,
I got this feeling it’s happing right here on our own land we call earth, “Transformers” don’t Transform
us, it only makes us complain that it’s not transform to our liking, “Ironman was build with good old
man power, to kill the enemy we call War, but stop short of doing that, because of some evil doer,
So now with “Thor he found love on good old earth, but still found time to battle his own Father and
Brother, and hence the powerful evil leader called Malekeith” my good lord I could go on an on an on,
so now with “Guardians of the Galaxy” we get their world within there world, but started out with ours,
this is just a note to see who has decided to figure this out, I absolutely love Both of them”, now X-Men?
Is there an underworld World you know, the Ocean” can’t remember if there is or not,
Runtime 112 Min.
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
1080p High Definition 2.40:1 Widescreen.
If I Could Only Fly. An Be Who I Want To Be..

Guardians of the Galaxy [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
Guardians of the Galaxy [Blu-ray] (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Chris Pratt
Price: CDN$ 24.96
10 used & new from CDN$ 19.59

5.0 out of 5 stars If I Could Only Fly. An Be Who I Want To Be.., Dec 19 2014
Is there an underworld World you know the Ocean” can’t remember if there is or not,
Runtime 121 Min.
English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio.
1080p High Definition 2.40:1 Widescreen.

300: Rise of an Empire (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet]
300: Rise of an Empire (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet]
DVD ~ Sullivan Stapleton
Price: CDN$ 14.47
10 used & new from CDN$ 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars “Limb For Limb. you Be The Judge., Dec 19 2014
“Ah the cutting of limbs with a little bit of sexual intervention in the golden age and years of
the Greek general, “Themistokles” who is pitted against invading Persian Forces that’s ruled by
the god king Xerxes” and led by the very, very vengeful Artemisia, who’s stunning performance is
played by “Eva Green” this woman has some stunning eyes that will pierce right through you,
what a display of “Acting from her, who stole the show in my mind, actually, I actually though this
would’ve been more on a softer side then went to mayhem, I hate saying this, the last one was all
mayhem, so they give us more, some how I think they were more advance in sharping their weapons
than we were, I don’t know how hard it is to cut someone limbs, or want to know, but they did it, not
once not twice, but multiple times, the only guy that comes close to a sharp knife is “Ron Popeil” but
he use his for legal uses, Eva Green” gets Three for her performance alone”
Runtime 103 Min. Of Uselessness.
1080p High definition. 2.4:1 Widescreen.
English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio. What a Killer Sound.
“Limb For Limb. you Be The Judge.

Tracks [Blu-ray]
Tracks [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mia Wasikowska
Price: CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars “What A Stunning Beautiful Movie. Also Touching”, Dec 18 2014
This review is from: Tracks [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
“There was almost a selfishness to Robyn Davidson” at that young of age, who didn’t want to be
around people because of her mothers death, who actually hang herself, but absolutely not in a
bad way, because on her journey of who knows why she did it, the fact to let her dog run wild, only to end
up on the wrong side, was selfish to me, what more can you expect from a harsh spectacular yet unforgiving
Australian desert, I mean, I’m not being the bad guy here she said it herself, in one of her interviews,
I’m so in love with this movie I’ve seen it four time now, and I will see it many more times again that’s for sure,
almost 2000 miles of nothing but sand and dead animals, with a few pit stops in-between of human contact,
who also had a reporter monitoring some of her moves along the way, to have no money to take on a journey
like this, she had to beg some of the locals for three camels, which some were very Leary of helping, which you
had to train, to follow you, I guess you don’t just grab them an go, I know absolutely nothing about camels, this
two and half years she took to train them by living of the land, must’ve been hard enough for her,
“Tracks is a beautiful movie to watch, the performance by “Mia Wasikowska’ is nothing more than outstanding,
who bye the way was the only choice to do the part, bye Robyn Davidson” the woman wanted no one else but her,
when watching this movie you have be calm, if at anytime you start to pick away at it you will loose the glory of
oneself, “And please watch” till the end credits are gone, there is an Haunting musical score through the end,
I hope you would have a Surround system to listen to it, it’s dam amazing, the movie brought me to tears, happy tears,
English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio, There is an Audio Description as well,
1080p Widescreen 2.40.
Runtime 108 Min.
“What A Stunning Beautiful Movie. Also Touching”

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20