Profile for Mike > Reviews

Content by Mike

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mike

Page: 1 | 2
The Complete Kindle Publishing Book: The Ultimate Guide To Writing, Publishing and Selling Kindle Ebooks (Kindle Bible)
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT KINDLE PUBLISHING THEN YOU MUST READ THIS!!!, July 1 2014
Tom tells you everything you really need to know without holding back. Thanks for your honesty and help Tom, it is very appreciated.

Black and White: The Way I See It
Black and White: The Way I See It
by Richard Williams
Price: CDN$ 18.80
34 used & new from CDN$ 15.85

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY MOTIVATING AND INSPIRATIONAL!!!!, July 1 2014
This man deserves a medal of honour. From nothing to something, Richard Williams went through severe trails and tribulations to make it where he is today. Richard Williams possesses courage, commitment, confidence, self-respect, faith, and honour. A powerful human being that fought back and beat the odds. They don't make em like this anymore. This man is in the same breath of great men such as Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, and Muhammad Ali. This book is well written and very engaging. Once I started reading it, I couldn't put it down, it took me three days to read the entire book. His story is one of the most emotional mind-blowing biographies I ever read. He should make a movie about his life. This book is very inspiring and has impacted my life for the better. Thank You Richard Williams!

Undisputed Truth
Undisputed Truth
by Mike Tyson
Price: CDN$ 19.75
38 used & new from CDN$ 14.81

5.0 out of 5 stars MIKE TYSON BARES HIS SOUL TO THE WORLD!!!, Dec 9 2013
This review is from: Undisputed Truth (Hardcover)
Wow I just finished this book and I'm blown away. I never expected a celebrity to share the brut honest truth of his life; going into detail revealing the escapades of his life. This book is definately a page turner, I couldn't put it down, its the longest book I ever read. Reading this feels like you're on journey with Mike Tyson experiencing the good and the bad emotions right beside Mike Tyson as if you were Mike Tyson himself. I felt emotions such as JOY, LAUGHTER, PAIN, SADNESS, SUFFERING, BLISS, HAPPINESS, DEPRESSION, INSPIRATION, DETERMINATON, AND GROWTH all at the same time. What a roller coaster ride, what a thrill ride. This book is so facinating and eye opening I could stay locked in a room and read the entire book in one day. This is the best book I EVER read in my life. If you like biographies this is definate read. Mike Tyson is no saint, may not be well behaved, but I truly believe in his heart he is a good person. He never forgot where he came from, never became a snob when he achieved success, and helped those who were less fortunate. No matter what obstacle Mike Tyson faces he has the decipline, will, and determination to overcome any obstacle against all odds. In the end Mike Tyson will always come out a true champion. Just like a TUPAC, Mike Tyson will always have a NOTORIOUS reputation and even in death MIKE TYSON will be alive FOREVER. This book has truly touched my heart.

Persuasion
Persuasion
by Arlene Dickinson
Price: CDN$ 20.68
23 used & new from CDN$ 2.85

4.0 out of 5 stars INSPIRATIONAL!!, Nov. 8 2011
This review is from: Persuasion (Hardcover)
Evolution of a human being. Started from nothing and became something. I LOVE IT!! I loved reading her life story. This book showed me how hard Arlene actually had to work to get where she is. Most people that want to be rich expect it to be handed to them. This book is some what of self help book, however it is interesting to read how Arlene puts her spin on subjects/situations, and lessons learned. Arlene is a intelligent beautiful, attractive woman inside and out and a great contributor to the world, Canadian history, and society.

Never Get a "Real" Job: How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business and Not Go Broke
by Scott Gerber
Price: CDN$ 17.52
32 used & new from CDN$ 1.04

4.0 out of 5 stars For an entrepreneur, Nov. 8 2011
This book provides great insight on how the author started his business, failed, and then learning from his mistakes suceeded. He also has great insights on how the world has changed and depending on a employer to provide a paycheque for the rest of your life is a mistake you will regret. I am all for creating your own business. This author provides great insights, knowledge, and strategies when creating your business, however of course he doesn't tell you how to really do it. If you do plan on starting a business I do suggest you own this book as reference.

Jay-Z Reasonable Doubt: Classi
Jay-Z Reasonable Doubt: Classi
DVD ~ Jay-Z
Price: CDN$ 14.16
25 used & new from CDN$ 6.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool, Nov. 8 2011
I never liked Jay-Z, in fact I hated him. I think Jay-Z is full of himself. However, this album and dvd mark the beginning of Jay-Z and is well worth it. It's neat to see how he started to who he is now, and the album is dope. Can I live?

The Art of War for Writers: Fiction Writing Strategies, Tactics, and Exercises
The Art of War for Writers: Fiction Writing Strategies, Tactics, and Exercises
by James Scott Bell
Price: CDN$ 12.26
36 used & new from CDN$ 2.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Common Sense!, Nov. 8 2011
Typical traditional book for writers. I was bored, I had to fight to keep reading until I finally gave up. The only thing I kind of liked in this book is the end section of the book under the chapter strategy.

Pray IV Reign
Pray IV Reign
Offered by dodax-online
Price: CDN$ 5.85
22 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth your buck!, Nov. 8 2011
This review is from: Pray IV Reign (Audio CD)
Great album! I heard this album at a free listening party. I listened to it all week until I finally decided to buy it. I have no regrets.

Tupac - Uncensored and Uncut - The Lost Prison Tapes
Tupac - Uncensored and Uncut - The Lost Prison Tapes
Price: CDN$ 18.99
22 used & new from CDN$ 9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Mr.Duplicity, Nov. 8 2011
I've seen bits and pieces of this interview on other dvds such as Tupac vs and 2pac forever. The difference is this dvd airs the full interview in its entirety. This is for hard core Tupac fans. It captures the intelligence of Tupac Shakur, and his soft side that you barely get to see in the media and in his records. The world misses you Tupac, it's so sad you're gone!

Think Like a Champion: An Informal Education in Business and Life
Think Like a Champion: An Informal Education in Business and Life
by Donald Trump
Price: CDN$ 6.60
35 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars COMMON SENSE!, Nov. 8 2011
Everything in this little pocket book which could be read in 30min to 1 hour is practical common sense. I'd rather recommend reading the real book. Actually maybe not, this is just another traditional self help book. Not worth the money, not worth your time. You're better off blowing your money at the movie theatre or buying lotto tickets.

Page: 1 | 2