countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for Maithai > Reviews

Content by Maithai

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Maithai

Good Planets are Hard to Buy: A Management Handbook for Creating Conscious Capitalism, Sustainability Principles and Supply Chain Excellence
by Larry Berglund
2 used & new from CDN$ 77.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Larry wrote this book in the way that is easy to understand even if you do not have background ..., Dec 22 2015
Larry wrote this book in the way that is easy to understand even if you do not have background or knowledge in CSR. This book has encouraged me to be more responsible to the planet and the next generation and created self-awareness on how I should consume resources wisely. It has also guided me on how I can present my thoughts to the management regarding to CSR initiative.I feel more confident than ever! I read this book during my commute back and forth from work and home. I find myself addict to it not only because it is knowledgeable but also entertaining. I am half way through and I cannot wait to explore the rest of the book. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in CSR and Supply Chain Management.

AK Anne Klein Ceramic Brown Dial Women's watch #10/9118BMRG
AK Anne Klein Ceramic Brown Dial Women's watch #10/9118BMRG

5.0 out of 5 stars Personally I like AK's watches, Aug. 15 2014
Personally I like AK's watches. They look nice but yet affordable. It works great and has elegant design. I bought it from Amazon for such a good price. I am going to buy more if I find something I like.

Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Sonic Cleansing System - Pink
Clarisonic Mia 2 Facial Sonic Cleansing System - Pink
Offered by Joyce World
Price: CDN$ 149.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, Aug. 15 2014
I love this product. I can see improvement of my skin. It's easy to use. You just need a minute a day so battery last for a long time per one charging. Shipping was on time. I bought it from amazon because I saved some money rather than buying at full price. I highly recommend this product. It's worth my money.

Ghost in the Shell 2.0 [Blu-ray]
Ghost in the Shell 2.0 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Atsuko Tanaka
Price: CDN$ 19.50
19 used & new from CDN$ 15.73

3.0 out of 5 stars New cg add not impressive, Dec 4 2011
The opening cg scene wasn't better than the original. It wasn't bad but I preferred the hand drawing being more loose, the lines are more organic.

3X SCREEN LCD PROTECTOR FOR BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 8530
3X SCREEN LCD PROTECTOR FOR BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 8530

4.0 out of 5 stars Good products with great price., Sept. 21 2011
When I first ordered this products I wasn't sure about it's quality. Imagine you are buying a cell phone case for only 99 cents comparing with the electronics stores which you will end up paying at least 20$ for the same type of product!!
It took one and a half week to deliver which is not so bad. Also, the product itself is nice. I bought 3 cases (different colors) and can't wait to try them all :) They came with the screen protective films so they were good pairs!

I do suggest you guys to buy this product. Very cheap and quality is good.