Profile for Peter C. Deblois > Reviews

Content by Peter C. Deblois

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Peter C. Deblois (Prince Edward Island, Canada)

Bosch DDS181-03 18V Compact Tough Drill Driver with (1) 1.5Ah and (1) 3.0Ah Batteries
Price: CDN$ 238.07
6 used & new from CDN$ 238.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Good drill at a very good price !!!!!!!!!, Dec 25 2012
Bought this drill for a Christmas gift for a friend and he says it's the cat's meow for working around the house and other small
projects. He hasn't owned it long enough to test the durability of it but the initial impression is that this drill with the 18 volt
batteries is more than enough for what he needs or wants.

New Digital Audio Optical Fiber Optic Toslink Cable 6FT
New Digital Audio Optical Fiber Optic Toslink Cable 6FT
Offered by gdsaleca
Price: CDN$ 1.74
16 used & new from CDN$ 0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price on a great product !!!, Feb. 6 2012
Ordered these cables from this supplier and was very satisfied with super fast shipping and the quality is second to
none - will order again from this seller .

Electrohome E19LED100 19 inch Slim LED 720p HDTV with Digital ATSC Tuner, USB, 2 HDMI Inputs, Headphone Output, Energy Star and Brushed Finish Frame

4.0 out of 5 stars For $99.00 bucks - What do you expect !!!!!!!!!, Jan. 17 2012
I bought this TV on a chance that it would do for the kitchen - well I must admit I was pleasantly surprised
I wouldn't spend anymore than the $99.00 that I spent but for the money it will more than do for what I want.

GTMax High Speed GOLD-PLATED HDMI Cable Version 1.4 with Ferrite Cores Supports 4096×2160p Resolution - (Black / 3 ft)
Offered by YELLOWKNIFE CABLE
Price: CDN$ 9.98
3 used & new from CDN$ 9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & fast service, Jan. 15 2012
Great quality and just what I ordered - will buy again from this supplier - service was very fast & above my
expectations

Pyle PSC12250 12-Gauge 250 feet Spool of High Quality Speaker Zip Wire
Pyle PSC12250 12-Gauge 250 feet Spool of High Quality Speaker Zip Wire
Price: CDN$ 70.76
12 used & new from CDN$ 61.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at a great price ....., Jan. 6 2012
I ordered this speaker wire for my new house and the quality is amazing , heavy gauge handles my home theatre system perfectly and I would definitely order more if I need it . Shipping was super fast and this seller is AAA+++ in my books .