Profile for Ironbutterfly > Reviews

Content by Ironbutterfly

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Ironbutterfly

Duracell AAA-CTx16 Coppertop AAA Alkaline Batteries, 16 Count
Duracell AAA-CTx16 Coppertop AAA Alkaline Batteries, 16 Count
Price: CDN$ 18.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead batteries, Oct. 2 2013
I had originally thought that the night light I was installing the batteries in was faulty but I have a friend who tested the batteries and all but 4 out of 16 were dead. I would suggest buying batteries at a dealer that keeps up with their stock.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, April 26 2012
I've recently embarked on Tony Hortons fitness DVD's, he incorporates a lot of Yoga in his routines and some of the poses are difficult for this 49 year old body, the blocks are a god send to help get me through them. Two thumbs up!

DeLonghi DCF2210TTC 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Drip Coffee Maker (Black)
DeLonghi DCF2210TTC 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Drip Coffee Maker (Black)
5 used & new from CDN$ 74.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this coffee maker!, Sept. 3 2011
Okay, I have had no problems what so ever with anything I've purchased through Amazon up until now, so I am generally happy with shopping here. I have had nothing but a disappointing experience with this coffee maker right from the get go. I purchased this mainly for the auto settings option. It worked the first morning but since then I've waken up to coffee everywhere on the counter and floor. At first I thought I screwed up some how and left water in the carafe, but the next day after carefully setting it, the same thing happened. Also this machine is just not user friendly at all, the lid on the carafe is hard to line up and when you want to pour a cup, the arrow indicater is totally off, you pretty much have to take the lid off completely to pour a cup otherwise you'll be waiting 15 minutes for your cup to be full. The "cup heater" on the top is a farce, if a person really wanted to, you could put any cup on top of any coffee maker and get the same effect...totally bogus! So here I sit with a 100 dollar coffee maker that I have to babysit, I might as well of stayed with my trusty 20 dollar cheapo!!! Do not buy this!!