Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage fallcleaning Pets Music Deals Store Fall Tools
Profile for Merilee > Reviews

Content by Merilee

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Merilee (Vancouver, British Columbia Canada)

The Piano Girl - Part One (Counterfeit Princess Series)
The Piano Girl - Part One (Counterfeit Princess Series)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY great read!, July 15 2015
I highly recommend this book and part 2 as well! I blew through both in a couple of days. Dory is a funny, sweet character you can't stop reading about. The supporting players are all interesting and equally endearing. I am looking forward to meeting Wren in the next book.

Hamilton Beach® ensembleTM 20 Cup Capacity Rice Cooker
Hamilton Beach® ensembleTM 20 Cup Capacity Rice Cooker
9 used & new from CDN$ 40.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Good unit for the money, Dec 7 2011
This item is suitable for large batches of rice as well as small. I did a cup of rice and had no issues, even though the manual starts its measures at 2 cups. The only thing that was contrary to the guide was that the wild rice cooked alot faster (about 30 minutes) than stated. Then it sat on warm which caused it to burn on the bottom a bit as I hadnt realized it was done already. So you just have to make sure it doesnt sit on warm too long (after the rice is done cooking the unit auto switches to 'warm'). I noted first time using it that the metal inner pot doesnt sit snugly and I fiddled with it for quite awhile before I realized that it IS loose fitting until you put rice and water in. I havent tried steaming anything yet. overall, the unit looks nice and cleans up easy.