Profile for Hilary > Reviews

Content by Hilary

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Hilary "Hilary" (Ontario, CAN)

Action Bible, The
Action Bible, The
by Sergio Cariello
Price: CDN$ 16.29
30 used & new from CDN$ 16.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I love hearing that children can't put this Bible down, July 23 2014
This review is from: Action Bible, The (Hardcover)
I love hearing that children can't put this Bible down. I don't know of another Bible that kids read through beginning to end in a week!

Spiritual Parenting
Spiritual Parenting
by Michelle Anthony
Price: CDN$ 13.36
36 used & new from CDN$ 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource for families who want to instil Christian faith ..., July 23 2014
This review is from: Spiritual Parenting (Paperback)
Excellent resource for families who want to instil Christian faith in their children. I used the DVD parenting course by the same title - I loved that it really stuck with the parents who participated. Highly recommended.

Healing Unplugged: Conversations and Insights from TwoVeteran Healing Leaders
Healing Unplugged: Conversations and Insights from TwoVeteran Healing Leaders
by Bill Johnson
Price: CDN$ 12.26
31 used & new from CDN$ 4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Bill and Randy's testimonies are inspiring and have ..., July 23 2014
Excellent! Bill and Randy's testimonies are inspiring and have given us a deeper longing to see the miraculous. Interesting to see how they started in their ministries and the things that lead them to seeing healing.

For Women Only, For Men Only, and For Couples Only Participant's Guide: Three-in-One Relationship Study Resource
by Shaunti Feldhahn
Price: CDN$ 10.79
23 used & new from CDN$ 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book! My husband and I read the separate ..., July 23 2014
Excellent book! My husband and I read the separate versions before we were married. Now we recommend it to friends and give as wedding presents!

For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men
For Women Only: What You Need to Know about the Inner Lives of Men
by Shaunti Feldhahn
147 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Nov. 27 2008
Excellent book...great insight. Don't forget to have your guy read "For Men Only" - and talk about it!