Profile for Heather Nicole > Reviews

Content by Heather Nicole

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Heather Nicole (Arlington Hts, IL USA)

Love and Other Four-Letter Words
Love and Other Four-Letter Words
by Carolyn Mackler
19 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Book, Feb. 16 2003
A teen girl can totally relate to this book. Sam moves and she knows no one, until she goes to the dog part. That's where she meets her new best friend. Well, he old best friend comes and visits and doesn't approve, so there's a whole drama there. Another drama has to do with a boy, Eli, who is friends of Sam's family. Two words: CAMPING TRIP!! Great book, I couldn't put it down.

Rat Race (Widescreen) (Bilingual)
Rat Race (Widescreen) (Bilingual)
DVD ~ John Cleese
Offered by Kay's Movies
Price: CDN$ 19.99
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Movie, Feb. 15 2003
I could not stop laughing. I was snorting, I was laughing so hard. It's great to see what seven grown people would do for money. There's lying, cheating, and down right funniness in this movie. Watch it!

Sloppy Firsts: A Jessica Darling Novel
Sloppy Firsts: A Jessica Darling Novel
by Megan McCafferty
Price: CDN$ 12.26
119 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, Feb. 15 2003
This was a great way to see how a typical teenager survive high school. I think that Jessica Darling did a great job in staying friends with the snobby cheerleaders, even though some of them weren't all to loyal to one another. This book had a few twists, but I loved it. The ending is great!

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky
Price: CDN$ 11.19
78 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! Couldn't put it down!, Feb. 15 2003
My friend made me read it, and now I am passing it on to all of my friends! Everyone in my school has read it as well. This book has so many twists and turns, that I got a little dizzy. But the ending will shock you! Read it, read it now!

To Kill a Mockingbird
To Kill a Mockingbird
by Harper Lee
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
229 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars So boring..., Feb. 15 2003
This book was so boring. I was forced to read it for Freshman English, but I didn't. I just couldn't get into it. It's been called a classic, but it just didn't have enough action. Or anything to relate to! F- for this book.

All Killer No Filler
All Killer No Filler
Price: CDN$ 16.25
46 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE SUM 41!!, Feb. 15 2003
This review is from: All Killer No Filler (Audio CD)
I love this CD! I didn't like it when I first got it, but once you listen to it about 30 times, you start to love them! There CD has so much teen angst, and they're not even teenagers! There music is catchy and the lyrics are great. They also rock in concert!