Profile for Mariyah > Reviews

Content by Mariyah

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Mariyah (Ottawa, Ontario)

Up
Up
DVD ~ Ed Asner
Price: CDN$ 27.99
25 used & new from CDN$ 13.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Feb. 3 2010
This review is from: Up (DVD)
Great movie. My 3yr old daughter loves watching it and I don't mind seeing it over and over. So cute, a little sad, so funny and all the characters are hilarious. You'll love Russell the little boy and what a great choice to pick Ed Asner for the voice of Carl. A great movie for everyone.

Nick Jr.: Dora's World: Books in a Box
Nick Jr.: Dora's World: Books in a Box
by Nickelodeon
14 used & new from CDN$ 18.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, July 11 2009
So cute. Small little books for little hands and that's what I needed for my two year old. She loves these books because they're small, hard covered and thick pages with only a few pictures in each book. She learns from each picture and if you're child is a Dora fan like mine is, these books are great to learn.

Tomb Raider: Underworld - PlayStation 2
Tomb Raider: Underworld - PlayStation 2
2 used & new from CDN$ 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan and this didn't disappoint., July 11 2009
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I only own a PS2 and that's fine with me. I don't want to get into anymore video because you'll get into the hype of other different versions. I loved this game and it didn't disappoint. The camera was easier to control and I didn't find one glitch.....I don't know what others were talking about. If you're not a big gamer and just enjoy to play, this one is great. It kept me entertained for hours.

Drop Dead Beautiful
Drop Dead Beautiful
by Jackie Collins
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 9.49
86 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best Lucky Santangelo book, Aug. 13 2008
I'm a big fan of Jackie Collins and have read every book she wrote and my favorite is of course the Lucky Santangelo series....beginning with Chances. I was thrilled to know that there was another Lucky book coming and pre-ordered it, that's how excited I was. Well it was a disappointment. There's not a big Lucky Santangelo story line and it's not as raw as her others. I guess Gino just got to old and Lucky settled to be a sexy soccer man.

The Last Time They Met
The Last Time They Met
by Anita Shreve
Edition: Audio Cassette
8 used & new from CDN$ 19.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, March 15 2006
I borrowed this book from a friend and read some great reviews. I have to admit some reviews did say it's a little slow in the begining and gets better with a twist. I read about half the book and was so bored, I had to stop, it was just terrible. I've read so called, "romances" before and they didn't drag like this one did. If you're looking for something that will keep you interested from beginning to end, I wouldn't recommend this. It's a yawner. I didn't even care to find out what the twist was because what I read so far, I did not enjoy.