Profile for Giovanni D > Reviews

Content by Giovanni D

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Giovanni D

Garmin Dezl 760LMT 7-Inch Bluetooth Trucking GPS with Lifetime Maps & Traffic
Garmin Dezl 760LMT 7-Inch Bluetooth Trucking GPS with Lifetime Maps & Traffic
7 used & new from CDN$ 449.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn good, May 24 2014
A must have for my truck. Sometimes it takes a longer route but not by a long distance. I trust this GPS. It warns me of weigh stations 5 miles or so ahead of time, it warns me of low bridges that are customized to my truck height, and I use it to check my speed (lets me know if im speedng and is right on when the limit changes, even in construction zones). Live traffic is pretty accurate and it has not lost its signal in cloudy or rainy days which is the most important thing for me. It is the most expensive truck GPS right now and I have not used the rand or truckers tablet but I am satisfied with this and feel comfortable using it. It could always be better but its pretty good right now. This plus a smart phone as a backup and you will never be lost.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Xbox 360
Offered by BEARDOS BAZAAR
Price: CDN$ 33.50
22 used & new from CDN$ 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense Gaming, Feb. 2 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is worth it only if you have XBOX LIVE. If you do not, it is a rental for the single player is not unlike the others. If you have xbox live however there is only one game you need to own, and thats this one. The replay value is endless, the multiplayer is intense, fun, and can always be picked up with the realization that you are in for some satisfying gaming. If you can not afford a big game library then this game should be in your collection for the replay value online is truly great.