Profile for Kalena > Reviews

Content by Kalena

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kalena

Lightahead® MP3 & Rotating Strobe Disco Stage LED RGB DMX512 Crystal Magic Effect Dot Light Ball usb & sd card slot for music input with Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, Dec 20 2014
Works amazing, and we haven't even plugged music into it yet! My 6 year old was so excited it came, and I let him open it up and plug it in. He switched it on (no music/usb/SD card), it completely lit it up our living room, and his face beamed. I was worried about such a "small" item filling up a room, but the colours are bright, strong, and really pretty to look at. Good rotation speed which varies at times, and colour combination/patterns are varied as well. Really, really happy with this product.

I don't know if I'll even use the music slot...but will update if I do!

100 HEXBUG-Compatible Batteries
100 HEXBUG-Compatible Batteries
Offered by Eshopic
Price: CDN$ 19.22
2 used & new from CDN$ 19.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely compatible with all kinds of hex bugs, and ..., July 24 2014
Completely compatible with all kinds of hex bugs, and no noticeable difference in battery life compared "hex bug" brand batteries!

National Geographic Readers: Pandas
National Geographic Readers: Pandas
by Anne Schreiber
Edition: Library Binding
Price: CDN$ 15.15
31 used & new from CDN$ 7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Jan. 20 2012
Got it for my 2 year old, who is a panda fanatic. He's too young for reading the book, but just loves the looking at the vivid photos. The pictures are just incredible and amazing. This will be one of his favorites for a long time, I'm sure.

KitchenAid KFP750WH 12-Cup Food Processor, White
KitchenAid KFP750WH 12-Cup Food Processor, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Jan. 20 2012
I should have gotten this first! Any other food processors smaller than this is a waste of money. This machine is sturdy, simple, and does the job it's supposed to. Love the attachments (thin slice, thick slice, grater....) One surprise of me was the size - i expected it to be big, but it took up more space than I thought to store when not in use.