march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for D. Argento > Reviews

Content by D. Argento

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

D. Argento (Calgary, Alberta Canada)

WOSS Military Strap Trainer Black, with Built-In Door Anchor, Made in USA Suspension System
Offered by WOSS Enterprises, LLC
Price: CDN$ 32.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value., May 20 2015
Great product! I really don't know why the TRX brand would justify the 5 times cost premium. This looks and feels durable and does everything I need.

iPad Air Case, Snugg™ - Black Ultra Thin Smart Case Cover and Flip Stand [Lifetime Guarantee] Slim Fit with Auto Wake / Sleep for Apple iPad Air
Offered by TheSnugg
Price: CDN$ 10.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case. Great value., Dec 22 2014
Works and fits perfectly. Many covers only protect the screen. The Snugg protects the back as well. Has a good grippy feel. It may not survive a drop onto concrete but will do well with the daily bumps and scuffs. Ports remain unobstructed for headphone and lightning connectors. A great alternative to the high $$ Apple cases.

Wish You Were Here [Vinyl LP]
Wish You Were Here [Vinyl LP]
Price: CDN$ 35.00
6 used & new from CDN$ 34.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Vinyl Release., Nov. 15 2011
I'm certainly not one of those people who claim that "everything sounds better on vinyl, just because it's vinyl". I have been disappointed on several occasions upon receiving reissued and/or remastered versions of some of my favourite albums. Everything from poor sound quality to extreme surface noise to awful quality control (when you're spending upwards of $25, I wouldn't expect to receive records with scuffs, scratches and the center hole not completely punched through). That being said, I wouldn't give out a five star rating too easily.
So I love Pink Floyd and when this album became available, I held my breath and ordered it. I'm glad I did. It's awesome in every respect. Sound quality, quality control and the packaging are all superb. Most other manufacturers could learn a few things from this exceptional release. If you like Floyd, get it!

Been Webster Meets Oscar Peterson (Vinyl)
Been Webster Meets Oscar Peterson (Vinyl)
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 37.76
20 used & new from CDN$ 20.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Own Jazz Record, Nov. 15 2011
This record is a must have for any Jazz fan. Perhaps not as well known as the greats like Davis and Coltrane to some casual jazz listeners. Admittedly I overlooked this album until a friend lent me his cd copy. I was hooked! Ordered the LP and it's seen some heavy rotation on my turntable ever since it arrived. The quality of the music is great. The recording quality (considering is a 1959 recording) is exceptional. Finally the quality of the vinyl pressing and cover is also top notch. Very pleased!

Joseph Joseph Rocker, Garlic Crusher
Joseph Joseph Rocker, Garlic Crusher
Price: CDN$ 23.74
15 used & new from CDN$ 15.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product. Less Mess., Nov. 15 2011
I bought this after I broke my last (traditional style) garlic press. After stumbling across this rocker here on Amazon, I realized what the problem is with most of these presses. This idea just makes perfect sense. No moving parts and nothing really to break. Super-simple to clean. It gives more of a minced texture than a mush but that's what I prefer. I don't think I'd ever go back to a regular garlic press.