Profile for Tiger > Reviews

Content by Tiger

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Tiger

4 Quart Oval Slow Cooker
4 Quart Oval Slow Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Sept. 13 2011
This review is from: 4 Quart Oval Slow Cooker (Kitchen)
I bought this slow cooker one month ago and have used it several times. It works well and cooks very delicious meat. But the light doesn't work when the power is on. So I cant know if the power works unless I touches the stone part. Another con is it's short wire. But compared it's price, I think it's a good choice.

Hamilton Beach® ensembleTM 20 Cup Capacity Rice Cooker
Hamilton Beach® ensembleTM 20 Cup Capacity Rice Cooker
Offered by Track Tech
Price: CDN$ 39.04
7 used & new from CDN$ 39.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but good in quality, Sept. 13 2011
I bought this rice cooker about one month ago. I use it every day and it works very well. The capacity is large enough for six to eight people. My experience of using it is to put the rice in water for at least 40 minutes before cooking. The only con I can see is the short wire.

HP TouchSmart TM2-2050 12.1-Inch Tablet PC (Aluminum Pattern)
HP TouchSmart TM2-2050 12.1-Inch Tablet PC (Aluminum Pattern)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not a good time for tablet yet., Jan. 26 2011
I bought this product because it has so many amazing aspects that attracts me: i3 processor, 4 G ram, 500 G capacity, 1.8 pounds weight and what's important, the touch screen!

The first impression is prefect. The touch screen is really amazing and the way to use it as a tablet is so cool. But after 3 days of using, the touch screen stopped working! At first I thought it was a software issue so I recovered the system but nothing changed. I searched the problem on web and found out many people faced the same one. So it turned out to be a major problem which hp doesn't explain publicly. People complaining this problem talked the ways they used to fix it. But few could work. They agreed that it should be a hardware problem. And I noticed one said that he opened the screen and found that a cable was loosen. It might be the reason but I don't think anyone would do the same thing for a new laptop.

I told my story to Amazon and they agreed to refund it. That's the reason why I would like to purchase items from them. I think HP should learn something from Amazon for I would not trust its product in a very long time.

After all, I should talk about some other things about this product. In fact, except the touch screen, others are very good, like the keyboard and touch table. And the finger reader works great too. So it's a good laptop if you forget the screen.

To those who want to purchase a tablet. I suggest you to wait for some time longer. I think my experience shows that this kind of products is not so reliable right now yet.