Profile for Sandra > Reviews

Content by Sandra

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Sandra

PRESTO 04820 PopLite Hot Air Corn Popper
PRESTO 04820 PopLite Hot Air Corn Popper
Offered by CLT Imports
Price: CDN$ 45.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Lived up to my expectations, April 27 2016
I was hesitant to buy any air popper as in the past they have not lived up to expectations. I decided to give presto poplite a try after reading all the great reviews. I only tried it once so far but no complaints. Sure there were a few kernels that remained unpopped, maybe 15 out of a half cup. And the 2 tablespoons of butter I put in the melter didn't melt entirely so I had to finish it up in the microwave but all in all, I got a huge bowl of popcorn and no mess. Only clean up was the butter melter other then that I just turned the poplite upside down to drop out the few kernels and missed popcorn and all set to put away. There is no on/off switch so you basically pour your 1/2 cup popcorn in and plug it in, when it's done popping you unplug it. You should never leave it unsupervised anyway in case you need to switch bowls due to overflow. You can also repop right away if you did not make enough the first time and there is no cooling off period as with other poppers I have owned. Pop more right away.

Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, in Elegant Chrome
Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale, in Elegant Chrome
Price: CDN$ 19.53
8 used & new from CDN$ 12.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, April 29 2014
I received it in 7 days. Great price. Very clear instructions and very easy to use. I love how you can measure the weight of your bowl or plate first, then reset to zero so that you can weigh your food minus the bowl/plate. Recommended

Sesame Street - Kinect - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
Sesame Street - Kinect - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
Offered by Wulf Electronics
Price: CDN$ 12.07
13 used & new from CDN$ 1.51

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, Feb. 13 2013
This seemed more like several episodes of Sesame Street with very odd games strewn throughout the DVD. It did not keep my 3.5 yr old sons attention at all and he cried through most of it. We have tried to bring it out and 'reintroduce' it on 3 occasions and it ends up by being frustrating for him and us as we continue to tell him to hold on, wait another minute for the game to start etc.
Horrible buy!!

The World From The Side Of The Moon
The World From The Side Of The Moon
Price: CDN$ 10.00
30 used & new from CDN$ 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More then expected, Jan. 2 2013
I was a fan when Phillip Phillips was on AI and I was looking forward to getting his CD. It more then lived up to my expectations. I could listen to this CD over and over. Phillip has an earthy vibe that would suit all kinds of personalities. You could put his CD on to entertain guests and also listen to it quietly and reflect on life.