ARRAY(0xc15be030)

Profile for M. Joseph > Reviews

Content by M. Joseph

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

M. Joseph "Melanie J." (Toronto, Ontario)

Ghost Trick
Ghost Trick
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: CDN$ 13.60
21 used & new from CDN$ 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars One of better new games in awhile., June 16 2011
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Ghost Trick (Video Game)
This game was really original. IT had a fun story and I got to like the characters. The graphics are quite good for a ds game. The length of the game was nice too because I feel like sometimes they are too short for what you pay. Glad I gave it a shot!

Charmed and Dangerous: A Bobbie Faye Novel
Charmed and Dangerous: A Bobbie Faye Novel
by Toni McGee Causey
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
40 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious start to a new series., June 9 2010
This book made me laugh out loud quite a bit. The main character is a diaster, whenever she is around things seem to go wrong. I am a huge Janet Evanovich fan and for the first time in a long time, a book made me laugh almost as much as some of the Plum novels. This book appears to be the first in the series; don't be fooled, they seem to have have renamed the books--so watch that you don't buy the same book twice because the old books are still for sale. This book includes some silly adventure, a bit of a mystery, the beginning of a romance between Bobbie Faye and the man she "kidnaps" and laughs. My favourite part was the quotes at the beginning of each chapter that hinted at the troubler maker that is Bobbie Faye. Those alone gave me a few giggles. Enjoy.