Profile for apr17bjh > Reviews

Content by apr17bjh

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

apr17bjh

Stuhrling Original Women's 109SW.1215C2 Cupid Aphrodite Collection Automatic Skeleton Watch
Price: CDN$ 112.02
2 used & new from CDN$ 112.02

4.0 out of 5 stars big, yet classy, Dec 8 2011
I thought this watch was a bit big at first but now I love it. It does have a big face and feels a little heavy, but you soon get used to it and now I wear it everyday.

NEW Downton Abbey - Downton Abbey: Series 1 (blu-r (Blu-ray)
NEW Downton Abbey - Downton Abbey: Series 1 (blu-r (Blu-ray)
Offered by BonnieScotland
Price: CDN$ 20.54
24 used & new from CDN$ 17.65

5.0 out of 5 stars First rate entertainment, Oct. 14 2011
My daughter got me hooked on Downton Abbey and I love it. I can hardly wait for season 2 to come out. If you love period dramas, this is one for you it is excellant.

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Make your worst pics look great, Oct. 14 2011
I purchased this and I found it hard to figure out how to do all it can do. I had to purchase an added book to help me make use of all the wonderful things this software has available. I was going to discard some pics, but after viewing them in Lightroom, I was able to make them look fantastic, especially ones taken at zoo where the ones I took in bad lighting at the acquairium looked a lot better. I am still learning all it can do, but so far I love it and would definitely recommend to anyone.

CrazyOnDigital Kindle 3G 3rd Generation Accessory Kit. Bonus wristband inlcuded
CrazyOnDigital Kindle 3G 3rd Generation Accessory Kit. Bonus wristband inlcuded
Offered by Crazyondigital
Price: CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy about CrazyOn Digital, Jan. 11 2011
I was very impressed with the quality of the case and the accessories. I found it an excellent buy for the money. All you could want in one package. I didn't have to look elsewhere for the case. Thank you CrazyOn Digital.