biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Stach45 > Reviews

Content by Stach45

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Stach45

Page: 1 | 2
NES 72 Pin Connector (Bulk Packaging)
NES 72 Pin Connector (Bulk Packaging)
5 used & new from CDN$ 7.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Not entirely sure, Dec 9 2015
After reviewing online the cause of my NES red light blinking, I was led to believe that a replacement 72 pin connector would solve my problems.
Installation was simple (I do all my own pc upgrades), however this item did not solve my problem. It is possible it was not required and it works fine, however my NES is still non functioning, so it is impossible for me to say what the issue is.
The delivery was prompt, and it was well protected in simple packaging when it arrived. I am just not sure if it worked or didnt, or if my system had a different issue.

Unisex Mens Womens 'Merry Christmas' Slogan Xmas Novelty Crew Neck Jumper - Cream - UK 12/14 - (100% Acrylic)
Offered by GirlsWalk
Price: CDN$ 17.85
3 used & new from CDN$ 12.34

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Nov. 27 2015
I ordered the large, it said approximate length 29 inches. From the top of the collar to the bottom of the sweater, it is not quite 24 inches. This was a gift for my SHORT girlfriend. She is only 5'4. It isn't long enough for her to wear. Very disappointed.
Also, I ordered the white, thinking that the black would be embroidered on, but nope. Its black underneath and shows through the white and makes it look dirty. Not impressed at all with this.

Plaid Hat Games Dead of Winter Crossroads Game
Plaid Hat Games Dead of Winter Crossroads Game
Offered by Shopville Canada
Price: CDN$ 84.99
21 used & new from CDN$ 68.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game!, Nov. 23 2015
I have played pretty well every Zombie themed board game out there (with the exception of Carnival Zombie which is impossible to find), and I must say this is the best of the bunch.
The internal struggle vs the greater good is always awesome to play out with friends. Everyone has their own unique goals to achieve while at the same time working towards the colonies survival. Food, gas, tools and weapons are in short supply and it seems like no matter how many zombies you kill, there are always more showing up at your door.
If you enjoy challenging cooperative (although theres a possibility this game could be secretly competitive with the betrayal card in play) zombie killing, with some storytelling and drama thrown in, this is a great game. If you just enjoy a challenging game in general that requires critical thought processes, resource management, and threat analysis, I highly recommend this game.

Tarantula Sleeve Wrap Armguard (Camo)
Tarantula Sleeve Wrap Armguard (Camo)
Price: CDN$ 13.25
8 used & new from CDN$ 13.25

Exactly as described, arrived promptly.

Tarantula 2 Tube Quiver (Camo)
Tarantula 2 Tube Quiver (Camo)
Price: CDN$ 17.99

Days of Wonder Five Tribes
Price: CDN$ 66.53
22 used & new from CDN$ 65.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong., Oct. 10 2015
This review is from: Days of Wonder Five Tribes (Toy)
This is a great game! Took about 20 mins to get 4 novices clued in and going. There is great variety in how to score points, the tiles are beautiful, and the concept is both novel and intuitive. If you are looking for something unique, intelligent and simple to grasp, I would highly recommend this game.

DEHANG supersoft Men Coral Velvet Leopard Shawl Collar Wrap Bathrobe Robe Pyjamas Size L - Brown
Offered by DEHANGCA
Price: CDN$ 62.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Check size chart first, order larger size than you are, Dec 29 2014
Super super soft. Very comfortable, but either sized for children or Asians, which I am neither.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Is as described. Nothing fancy, just function., Dec 29 2014
Is as described. Nothing fancy, just function.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars What a piece of crap., Dec 29 2014
Does not fit on bowl well at all, pops out whenever the machine is turned on, does not seem like it is made for this machine at all. I ordered the KSM100 and it came with the pour shield which I thought would be a good idea for my girlfriend for Christmas.
I should have stuck with the basic and purchased a separate attachment.
Learn from my mistake.