Profile for Danala > Reviews

Content by Danala

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Danala

ANTI-GLARE Clear LCD Screen Protector for iPhone 3G 3GS
ANTI-GLARE Clear LCD Screen Protector for iPhone 3G 3GS
Offered by On9mobile (sales tax included in price)
Price: CDN$ 3.00
3 used & new from CDN$ 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Anti glare iphone screen protector, Oct. 21 2011
This product was shipped very quickly. I did not have much luck applying it without having a few troublesome bubbles--I was able to peel it off and reapply but no matter how I did this, I still ended up with a couple of little bubbles in middle and around edges. Aside from that, the bubbles aren't really noticeable when the screen is on and I love the smooth feel of this screen protector. It has a matte finish and really does cut down on the glare. I have had no problems with it moving or peeling off anywhere--it seems pretty secure, bubbles and all!

Despicable Me 3D/ Détestable Moi 3D  (Bilingual) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD]
Despicable Me 3D/ Détestable Moi 3D (Bilingual) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Despicable Me-3D version, Jan. 11 2011
We just purchased a large 3D Led TV for Christmas-our first new TV in over 15 years and it is awesome! We couldn't wait to see Despicable Me in 3D because it had received such good press. We were not disappointed--I had no idea what to expect as I knew nothing of the story line, but I must say, this movie is refreshingly different, and very entertaining! We loved the main character, who is all villain at first but discovers he has a heart as the movie progresses---this movie is well rounded and something completely different ! As far as the 3D is concerned, it was pretty cool throughout, especially in one scene when there was a ladder that seemed to come right out of the screen! I must say however, the 3D effects were not as amazing as some I have seen-it just depends on the movie premise, I guess. Loved this show, though, as did my husband, and girls, 16 and 22. I know my nephew absolutely loves it too and he is 8 so good for all ages.