Profile for M. MacDonald > Reviews

Content by M. MacDonald

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

M. MacDonald "an avid historical romance reader.." (Northern Hemisphere)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Hamilton Beach 25475C Sandwich Maker, Silver
Hamilton Beach 25475C Sandwich Maker, Silver
Price: CDN$ 19.94
6 used & new from CDN$ 17.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine..but, April 5 2014
..But... 2 of them : First: there should be an on/off switch. Having to unplug it each and every time is a bit of a pain. Second : The top section where the egg and top of bun go should be a bit deeper, to accommodate the height of toppings, egg, and bun. It can be a bit of a tight squeeze. Otherwise this is a great little kitchen addition.

My Lady, My Lord
My Lady, My Lord
Price: CDN$ 4.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Indulge and Be Delighted !!!, March 30 2014
This review is from: My Lady, My Lord (Kindle Edition)
Great read !! This tale of Ian and Corinna was entirely different than any other historical romance that I have ever picked up. While it was indeed different, it was enjoyable, and brought many a smile to my face as I read. I would recommend that you do as I did, and Indulge and Be Delighted !!

Until You
Until You
Price: CDN$ 4.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Indulge and Be Delighted !!, March 16 2014
This review is from: Until You (Kindle Edition)
Another delightful tale written by Jennifer McNare. The ups and downs experienced by Nicholas and Ashleigh were interesting, and well paced. Enjoy.

Dreaming of You
Dreaming of You
Price: CDN$ 4.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Indulge and Be Absolutely Delighted!!!, March 15 2014
This review is from: Dreaming of You (Kindle Edition)
I must say that I totally enjoyed this book from beginning to end. Well-written, filled with happy and a few sad moments, I was not able to put it down until completely done. The story itself, being entirely different than your typical historic romance, it was a refreshing and welcome change. Thank you Jennifer McNare, for writing and publishing "Dreaming of You". I encourage others to read this tale. Indulge and Be Delighted !!

Jonathan and Amy: A Novella (Windham)
Jonathan and Amy: A Novella (Windham)
Price: CDN$ 1.72

4.0 out of 5 stars indulge and Be Delighted !!!, March 9 2014
Loved it !! As will you. Jonathan, a widower, who loved his late wife, and dearly loves his young child, finds another kind of love for his daughter's governess, Miss Amy. An all-encompassing love. Indulge and Be Delighted !!

Highlander's Curse
Highlander's Curse
by Melissa Mayhue
Price: CDN$ 9.99
42 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Indulge and Be Delighted !!!, May 22 2011
Excellent Read...
Thankyou Melissa Mayhue, as ever, you have again swept me away with this tale of Fae Magic and romance. I totally enjoyed this book of Abby and Colin, from beginning to end. To all potential readers out there, I encourage you to Indulge and Be Delighted !!
Healing the Highlander A Highlander's Destiny

A Secret Affair
A Secret Affair
by Mary Balogh
Price: CDN$ 8.54
96 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Indulge and Be Delighted !!!, March 19 2011
As Mary Balogh has been want to do, she again brought me to tears and laughter in this tale of Hannah and Constantine.
I thoroughly enjoyed this Huxtable story, and loved the fact that I was familiar with some of the characters.
Constantine's brother John's life and death, was extremely moving. (mega kleenex used there).
You must read this book. Indulge and Be Delighted !!

One Dance with a Duke
One Dance with a Duke
by Tessa Dare
Price: CDN$ 9.49
64 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Indulge and Be Delighted !!, Jan. 24 2011
More than pleased with this tale. Inspired me to read more of Tessa Dare's...
Indulge and Be Delighted !!

Highland Protector
Highland Protector
by Hannah Howell
37 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Indulge and Be Delighted !!, Jan. 24 2011
Loved it !!!...Hannah Howell is a fantastic writer, and as always this tale grabs you and holds you from beginning to end..
Indulge and Be Delighted !!

To Catch a Bride
To Catch a Bride
by Anne Gracie
Price: CDN$ 9.49
49 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Indulge and Be Delighted !!!, March 20 2010
Well written, well paced... I was happy and I was sad. This tale covered all the emotions and You'll love the interaction betwixt Rafe and Ayisha. And with any good book, and certainly this one, I was not able to put it down till I was entirely done.. (sigh..2am..however am I going to get up tomorrow !!) Indulge and Be Delighted !!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6