countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for K > Reviews

Content by K

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

K

Page: 1 | 2
Case Logic DVB-40 48-Disc DVD Wallet
Case Logic DVB-40 48-Disc DVD Wallet
Price: CDN$ 26.39
11 used & new from CDN$ 25.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., April 16 2016
Amazing and well-designed product! Looks great, works great -- you can even take the pages out and change their order. Perfect for condensing my DVD collection into one neat package.

Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up
Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up
Offered by Random House Canada, Incorp.
Price: CDN$ 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 16 2016
Even better with pictures! Includes bonus wisdom she has accumulated since producing her first novel.

HIC Brands that Cook Aerolatte Milk Frother with Stand, Black
HIC Brands that Cook Aerolatte Milk Frother with Stand, Black
Price: CDN$ 19.99
14 used & new from CDN$ 19.56

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for soy or almond milk, April 16 2016
I didn't like it because I use soy or almond milk and the froth just isn't the same as a true espresso foamer. My favourite part of a latte from a coffee shop is the foam, but this foam is more like bubble. Might work fine in regular cow's milk. I've had it for a while, so I might keep it. It is better than nothing since I can't afford a proper foamer.

Just to be clear, it does what it says it will, it works well, and it looks nice. It is a good product.

iKross Cooling Pad cooling for ASUS Chromebook C200MA-DS01/ C300MA-DB01
iKross Cooling Pad cooling for ASUS Chromebook C200MA-DS01/ C300MA-DB01
Offered by emaxland
Price: CDN$ 7.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay product for very low price, Feb. 7 2016
I will continue to use this fan, since it does solve my netbook-sized laptop's overheating issues, but I might not have bought it if I had known what the quality was like. I folded the legs out then back in only once, and one broke immediately. Now I use it with three legs, so it only makes an esthetic difference, but the plastic is cheap. I don't expect this product to last for years.

When I first got the fan, it was pretty quiet, but that only lasted for a week or so. Just being carried in my backpack (I was not rough and it was nestled in nicely) jostled the fan enough that it is audible over the rest of the laptops in my small classroom.

PROS:
- cheap
- very light (HUGE plus if you have back problems or lots to carry)
- compact (but don't fold it in if you can help it)
- good for netbook-sized laptops
- works

CONS:
- very fragile
- some noise
- small laptops may only have one USB port

Norpro Glass Froth Master
Norpro Glass Froth Master
Price: CDN$ 14.90
13 used & new from CDN$ 14.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't ship well, Jan. 19 2016
Broken on arrival. Didn't get to use it.

Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy S3 S III Premium Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-PACK] - Retail Packaging
Offered by Tech Armor CA
Price: CDN$ 6.95

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers CA
Price: CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good. You will not be disappointed., Oct. 11 2015
One of my favourite books of all time; it is so informative, hilarious, and well-written that I have now read it twice. My love of this grammar book nearly rivals my love of Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes. That is no small claim.

LuguLake Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, Wired, USB, 1000 DPI, Right Hand Stress Relieving - Black
Offered by LuguLake Direct CA
Price: CDN$ 29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Just not a match for me., July 30 2015
Didn't fit my hand.

The No Brainer Wardrobe: Feel More Like Yourself
The No Brainer Wardrobe: Feel More Like Yourself
Price: CDN$ 8.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all good for me., July 30 2015
It reads more like a diary than a helpful book. No doubt it will help some, but I have gotten better advice from free web pages before.

I will say that if you truly identify with the writer's personal style as per her blog, you will enjoy the walk-through of her process.

The visual formatting is also mediocre, but that did not influence my reading or my rating.

The Victorian Mystery Megapack: 27 Classic Mystery Tales
The Victorian Mystery Megapack: 27 Classic Mystery Tales
Price: CDN$ 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent introduction to new authors of Victorian mysteries, Jan. 23 2015
Any fan of the Sherlock series will ADORE this collection. You will inevitably like some authors better than others, but it's refreshing to be exposed to so many other period mystery writers. I can't wait to look up some other works by my couple of favourite new authors!

Page: 1 | 2