Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Cycling Tools
Profile for K > Reviews

Content by K

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

K

Page: 1 | 2
LuguLake Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, Wired, USB, 1000 DPI, Right Hand Stress Relieving - Black
Offered by LuguLake Direct CA

The No Brainer Wardrobe: Feel More Like Yourself
Price: CDN$ 8.73

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all good for me., July 30 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
It reads more like a diary than a helpful book. No doubt it will help some, but I have gotten better advice from free web pages before.

I will say that if you truly identify with the writer's personal style as per her blog, you will enjoy the walk-through of her process.

The visual formatting is also mediocre, but that did not influence my reading or my rating.

The Victorian Mystery Megapack: 27 Classic Mystery Tales
The Victorian Mystery Megapack: 27 Classic Mystery Tales
Price: CDN$ 1.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent introduction to new authors of Victorian mysteries, Jan. 23 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Any fan of the Sherlock series will ADORE this collection. You will inevitably like some authors better than others, but it's refreshing to be exposed to so many other period mystery writers. I can't wait to look up some other works by my couple of favourite new authors!

Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind Box Set
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind Box Set
by Hayao Miyazaki
Price: CDN$ 50.99
24 used & new from CDN$ 50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10 would recommend, Jan. 23 2015
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
10/10 would recommend to any Nausicaa lover who's always wanted the whole series. Amazing value and very good edition. The paper is even slightly sturdier than the 7 book series. Entirely happy that I bought this.

Spanish Novels: Muerte en Buenos Aires (Spanish Novels for Beginners - A1) (Spanish Edition)
Price: CDN$ 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy and kind of fun., Oct. 19 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I was probably looking for something more intermediate, but this is a well-written, extremely simple story. It also got me reading, since it was so gentle.

Anker® 2200mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 (T-Mobile), Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515  (Verizon), Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy S2 X T989D (Telus), SPH-L700 (Sprint)
Anker® 2200mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy S2 T989 (T-Mobile), Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-I515 (Verizon), Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727 (AT&T), Samsung Galaxy S2 X T989D (Telus), SPH-L700 (Sprint)
Offered by AnkerDirect-CA
Price: CDN$ 29.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely thrilled., Oct. 19 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
So far this battery is great! My phone was purchased second-hand and, after having it for almost a year, my phone was not lasting all day. I have been testing the new battery by setting my phone's screen to full brightness and using power-sapping apps and my battery still lasts longer than a day! A definite improvement. The battery arrived in a plastic pack with a warranty and other information and looked brand new.

I also wanted to mention something ridiculous: my battery arrived THE NEXT DAY from AnkerDirect. (I live in Ottawa, ON.) It was fantastic and very unexpected!

If anything becomes less than satisfactory, I will edit my review. For the time being, I am a very happy camper!

The Billionaire's Obsession: The Complete Collection Boxed Set (Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever, Mine Completely) (The Billionaire's Obsession series Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 1.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and enjoyable, March 13 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I liked everything about this set. Very easy to read, well written, and likable characters. The first book hooked me, and the last book satisfied me.

The History of Mary Prince A West Indian Slave
The History of Mary Prince A West Indian Slave
Price: CDN$ 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving, authentic feel, Dec 9 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
No one will ever know how much of this narrative is truly the words of Mary Prince, but I still feel like this is one of the most authentic of the early slave narratives.

The piece is well-formatted and readable. It could be improved by a table of contents to skip to various portions, but since I rarely use a table of contents anyway, and since it's a fairly short piece, not much is lost.

Worth reading. Be warned that it's sad and moderately graphic.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great companion product, Nov. 27 2013
I love this wash. I love that it's super-concentrated so that one little bottle lasts almost forever. I love that it's 100% natural and unscented. I love that it is pH balanced so that I don't have to worry about using it on sensitive areas. The wash specifies that it is external only, so be aware of that. It works beautifully on anything that needs to go in there.

Diva Cup Model 1 Pre-Childbirth
Diva Cup Model 1 Pre-Childbirth
Offered by CanAm4Life
Price: CDN$ 31.00
16 used & new from CDN$ 29.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionary, Nov. 27 2013
I have been using this product for years and have never gone back. The chances of leaking are very small: the same as tampons and less than pads. The first time using it, it feels weird, and you get to know yourself a little better, but from your second use onward, it is infinitely more comfortable and convenient than any other product. You can use it for 12 hours at a time without worrying, you help the environment, AND you save tons of money. I LOVE my DivaCup!! I will never feel icky again!

Page: 1 | 2