Profile for Hasafienda > Reviews

Content by Hasafienda

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Hasafienda "hasafienda" (Haverhill)

Personal Journals
Personal Journals
Price: CDN$ 26.95
6 used & new from CDN$ 8.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, July 14 2004
This review is from: Personal Journals (Audio CD)
Sage Francis is okay. He isn't great or horrible. He isn't exactly for me. I'll listen to the backpacker stuff even though I rather gangster and hardcore myself.

Flagrant
Flagrant
Offered by bigmediadeals
Price: CDN$ 9.64
10 used & new from CDN$ 4.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Flagrant is an enjoyable listen., June 8 2004
This review is from: Flagrant (Audio CD)
This is a good album. I haven't heard Ice Cold or Blake Savage but I have heard this and I believe this is one is great. Choclair is a great rapper. I have heard him before on some tracks I have download and knew I had to get his album since he had skills. Here in the US he isn't well known and his only album released here was Ice Cold which sold poorly.The cd's best song is the Circle's "Till Now." Most the other songs are enjoyable, but some songs can be boring though.

Dangerous Connection
Dangerous Connection
Price: CDN$ 37.95
7 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth It, June 8 2004
This review is from: Dangerous Connection (Audio CD)
I got this cd by ordering over the internet at Archambault.ca along with Sans Pression's Répliques Aux Offusqués and Choclair's Flagrant. I only ordered it from that site sense I could only find Sans Pression on that site. Archambault is a Québec province music store and Sans Pression is a Québec group. Anyways the album Dangerous Connection was great. 7L provided great beats for the album. The beats by Stoupe(#4), Beyonder(#s 10 & 12), and Kutmaster Kurt(#13) were also amazing. Eso's is a great rapper that puts most commercial artists to shame. The best song is Word Association, where Esoteric is portraying a patient for a pychologist. Esoteric is a good lyricist. The guest were all great. J-Live is one of the better rappers out there.

Monsters In The Closet
Monsters In The Closet
Price: CDN$ 9.09
16 used & new from CDN$ 1.97

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Album, May 25 2004
This review is from: Monsters In The Closet (Audio CD)
Swollen Members is better than most out there currently. Monsters in the Closet is a great album. I have three of their cd's and am planning on buying Balance soon. This isn't the best I heard but it is much better than the US mainstream.

Hood-Hop
Hood-Hop
Offered by bigmediadeals
Price: CDN$ 12.12
17 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars No Talent Bum, May 15 2004
This review is from: Hood-Hop (Audio CD)
Haven't bought the album because I don't waste money. J-Kwon is a no talent piece of trash from St.Louis like Chingy. Do the world a favor and stop. Your songs are horrible. I could rap better. People who like you need to get their heads examined.

Revoir un printemps
Revoir un printemps
Price: CDN$ 22.95
5 used & new from CDN$ 13.86

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Album, May 10 2004
This review is from: Revoir un printemps (Audio CD)
The album is very good. All the songs are great. The group is talented. One song Noble Art features Method Man and Redman. If the album was released in America, because that one song, would probably go gold here. My personal favorite songs are Noble Art, Mental de Viet Cong,and Armes de Distraction Massive.

Redemption
Redemption
Price: CDN$ 22.87
25 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars I pity this man, April 8 2004
This review is from: Redemption (Audio CD)
Benzino unfourtuatly is from Massachusetts. He fills his magazine with propaganda. He can't rap. He attacks everyone. His songs annoy me. The only people who like him are idiots and his crew. This man is also trying to get attention. First, he attacked Eminem. He stepped over the line attacking 50, Fabolous, and D-Block on Los Angeles radio. Now to make it worse he has dissed The Roots and Outkast. The bands are usually looked as two of hip-hop's best. May he get some help. I pity Benzino.