Profile for Dance Dance Dance > Reviews

Content by Dance Dance Dance

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Dance Dance Dance

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
In The Zone
In The Zone
Price: CDN$ 8.00
45 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 star is too much, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: In The Zone (Audio CD)
Oh god, this is the worst music I heard since... well since the last britney spears album. She sounds like a chimpmunk on helium and that whole I'm gonna whisper and sound cute thing ain't working. The Backrounds beats are horrible too. This isn't music. It's an example of what not to do if you really want to be labeled a singer.

Philadelphonic
Philadelphonic
Price: CDN$ 7.99
20 used & new from CDN$ 1.18

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Philadelphonic (Audio CD)
OK I will admit I haven't heard a band quite like this in a while. They sound good but the lead singers lyrics are not that good. His voice is nice though, but their kind of music would never get played on tv or radio. No wonder why I never heard of them. The band plays a cool lounge sound but like I said before its a little too unique to really appriciate.

Offered by importcds__
Price: CDN$ 10.67
27 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Little Plastic Castle (Audio CD)
wow, its nice to hear ani difranco with out hearing her and her guitar all the time. I can totally relate to the song fuel and 2 little girls so harsh, a little too real but that's ANI.

Offered by importcds__
Price: CDN$ 10.67
27 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Little Plastic Castle (Audio CD)
wow, its nice to hear ani difranco with out hearing her and her guitar all the time. I can totally relate to the song fuel and 2 little girls are sweet.

Not So Soft
Not So Soft
Offered by cddvd4u_ca
Price: CDN$ 6.76
24 used & new from CDN$ 3.96

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Not So Soft (Audio CD)
I like Ani but sometimes it sounds like she is playing the same guitar riff through every song. I like how she sings about songs with meaning.

First Album
First Album
Price: CDN$ 12.09
25 used & new from CDN$ 4.62

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: First Album (Audio CD)
Her first album is good. I only have listenedto two ani albums . Evolve and this one. Ani's first album is good and I am glad I gave it a chance.

Paris Under a Groove
Paris Under a Groove
Price: CDN$ 29.87
8 used & new from CDN$ 11.97

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Paris Under a Groove (Audio CD)
I love Vanessa Paradis so I had to listen to this album. Not quite like her but this album has a cool funky beat that happnin lounges and chic bars would play. I like it, give it a listen if your cool enough.

Evolve
Evolve
Price: CDN$ 17.98
28 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars don't believe the hype, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Evolve (Audio CD)
OK So I wanted to like Ani, but my first listen to this album made me want to give her a prozac and tell her life will be ok. She sounds to angry and can't sing. Her band plays well though. I liked #5 though. I guess I would have to listen to it a few times before I fall for her. Either that or completely avoid her.

Falling Uphill
Falling Uphill
Price: CDN$ 22.12
20 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars needs help, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Falling Uphill (Audio CD)
I wanted to like Lillix really I did. But the lead singer can't sing and they band is horrible. They are pretty girls yes but that ain't gonna get them far in the music game.

Nina Simone Anthology
Nina Simone Anthology
Price: CDN$ 64.95
8 used & new from CDN$ 37.73

5.0 out of 5 stars good, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Nina Simone Anthology (Audio CD)
This woman sings and you believe every word she is singing. She sings from her heart. She sings deep and from her gut. I feel transformed into a dark smoky lounge room when she sings. I really like her even though she sounds so sad when she sings.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20