Profile for Dance Dance Dance > Reviews

Content by Dance Dance Dance

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Dance Dance Dance

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Philadelphonic
Philadelphonic
Price: CDN$ 7.99
24 used & new from CDN$ 1.03

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Philadelphonic (Audio CD)
OK I will admit I haven't heard a band quite like this in a while. They sound good but the lead singers lyrics are not that good. His voice is nice though, but their kind of music would never get played on tv or radio. No wonder why I never heard of them. The band plays a cool lounge sound but like I said before its a little too unique to really appriciate.

On And On
On And On
Price: CDN$ 14.93
50 used & new from CDN$ 3.89

3.0 out of 5 stars surprise, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: On And On (Audio CD)
Jack Johnson is surprising good. The style is totally mellow, and easy going. Just like a surfer telling you some awesome story about the waves, and that indeed is what Jack Johnson is.

Price: CDN$ 19.31
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Little Plastic Castle (Audio CD)
wow, its nice to hear ani difranco with out hearing her and her guitar all the time. I can totally relate to the song fuel and 2 little girls so harsh, a little too real but that's ANI.

Price: CDN$ 19.31
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Little Plastic Castle (Audio CD)
wow, its nice to hear ani difranco with out hearing her and her guitar all the time. I can totally relate to the song fuel and 2 little girls are sweet.

Not So Soft
Not So Soft
Offered by cddvd4u_ca
Price: CDN$ 8.00
26 used & new from CDN$ 2.57

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Not So Soft (Audio CD)
I like Ani but sometimes it sounds like she is playing the same guitar riff through every song. I like how she sings about songs with meaning.

First Album
First Album
Price: CDN$ 12.42
26 used & new from CDN$ 4.62

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: First Album (Audio CD)
Her first album is good. I only have listenedto two ani albums . Evolve and this one. Ani's first album is good and I am glad I gave it a chance.

French Cafe
French Cafe
Price: CDN$ 14.06
24 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars oh boy, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: French Cafe (Audio CD)
I like the french language, but only when it is sang by a woman. This album is good but some singles just arent that great.

Hotel Costes V.5
Hotel Costes V.5
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 29.95
6 used & new from CDN$ 24.87

2.0 out of 5 stars jazz, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Hotel Costes V.5 (Audio CD)
Hmm sounds good, jazzy and chic. This should only be played in lounges. The only tracked I liked was amour. The rest I wanted to close my ears. Too much noise.

Paris Under a Groove
Paris Under a Groove
Offered by Vanderbilt CA
Price: CDN$ 25.95
6 used & new from CDN$ 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Paris Under a Groove (Audio CD)
I love Vanessa Paradis so I had to listen to this album. Not quite like her but this album has a cool funky beat that happnin lounges and chic bars would play. I like it, give it a listen if your cool enough.

Evolve
Evolve
Price: CDN$ 17.95
23 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars don't believe the hype, Feb. 4 2004
This review is from: Evolve (Audio CD)
OK So I wanted to like Ani, but my first listen to this album made me want to give her a prozac and tell her life will be ok. She sounds to angry and can't sing. Her band plays well though. I liked #5 though. I guess I would have to listen to it a few times before I fall for her. Either that or completely avoid her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20