Profile for Jeremy J > Reviews

Content by Jeremy J

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Jeremy J (Las Vegas, Nevada United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Beyond the Poseidon Adventure
Beyond the Poseidon Adventure
VHS
4 used & new from CDN$ 12.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring, Jan. 4 2004
This movie is soooooo boring. But, if you're a Poseidon fan, you should still see it. But even then, it will still be boring.

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
3 used & new from CDN$ 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game....but..., Jan. 4 2004
This review is from: Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (CD-ROM)
I LOVE both RCT 1 and 2, but I am so sick of playing for objectives. There should be different versions because sometimes I just want to build a park. I want to build a park without financial restriction and objective restriction. There should be two modes: fun mode and tycoon mode. It would be sooo much better. I don't really care about the tycoon part. I'm just sick of building a park and then it gets shut down, and I have no guests, but I have this amazing park. Two modes would be SO MUCH BETTER!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wes Craven Shines!, Jan. 4 2004
Can you believe this film was directed by Wes Craven? What a moving story! Everyone should see this movie. One thing-why is Gloria Estefan on the cover???!! Don't get me wrong I love her music, but she hardly had any part AT ALL! Maybe she had 7 lines in all, so it kind of doesn't make sense. Anyway, this movie is great-so watch it, NOW! :-)

John Waters Collection Vol. 3: Pink Flamingos/Female Trouble
John Waters Collection Vol. 3: Pink Flamingos/Female Trouble
DVD ~ Divine
Offered by SURPLUSDVD NEW YORK
Price: CDN$ 149.20
8 used & new from CDN$ 22.49

2.0 out of 5 stars you MUST have an open mind....and I mean really open..., Jan. 4 2004
I have yet to understand why Pink Flamingos is probably one of the most popular films of Mr. Waters. Personally, I do not like Pink Flamingos, but I do like Female Trouble (minus the ending-that was just stupid). I would definitely buy the Hairspray/Pecker combo over this one. It's much more enjoyable.

Rent
Rent
Price: CDN$ 23.66
49 used & new from CDN$ 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST MUSICAL EVER!, Jan. 4 2004
This review is from: Rent (Audio CD)
Nobody should live without Rent in their lives. Nobody. Insightful, inspirational, funny, exciting. GET IT! NOW!

Youth in Revolt
Youth in Revolt
by C.D. Payne
Price: CDN$ 16.89
70 used & new from CDN$ 0.05

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite book!, Jan. 4 2004
This review is from: Youth in Revolt (Paperback)
Ok, so a 14 year old would NEVER have a vocabulary like this but I don't care. It's such a fun read. It's addicting. I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. For mature readers.

Once On This Island
Once On This Island
Offered by @ ALLBRIGHT SALES @
Price: CDN$ 23.94
7 used & new from CDN$ 4.77

5.0 out of 5 stars This is in no way strange!, Jan. 4 2004
This review is from: Once On This Island (Audio CD)
This is AMAZING! WONDERFUL! GREAT! You have to see this show in person to get the entire feel. So much talent on this CD. What a wonderful and simple meaning. I love it.

Cracked Rear View
Cracked Rear View
Price: CDN$ 8.87
106 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best CDs of ALL TIME, Jan. 4 2004
This review is from: Cracked Rear View (Audio CD)
If I only had 2 CDs to listen to for the rest of my life, this would definitely be one of them. If you don't have it buy it....NOW! What are you waiting for?

Goo Goo Dolls: Live in Alaska
Goo Goo Dolls: Live in Alaska
DVD ~ Ed Roland
Offered by polski_film
Price: CDN$ 31.90
6 used & new from CDN$ 23.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar, Jan. 4 2004
How could you not enjoy this? Everytime I watch this DVD, I feel amazing. I feel like I am there. The Goo Goo Dolls ROCK!

Bang Bang You're Dead
Bang Bang You're Dead
DVD ~ Tom Cavanagh
Price: CDN$ 9.83
27 used & new from CDN$ 4.37

5.0 out of 5 stars insightful, Jan. 4 2004
This review is from: Bang Bang You're Dead (DVD)
Definitely a movie that everyone should see, by thelselves. Gives some insight into school violence and younger minds.

Page: 1 | 2