Profile for Lisa > Reviews

Content by Lisa

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Lisa (Alhambra Ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
My Favorite Husband
My Favorite Husband
by Pam Mccutcheon
17 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ So Much Fun ~, May 18 2004
I had so much fun reading this book, I wanted a laugh out loud kind of book, and this book made me laugh, I loved all the characters they were funny in there own way. What can I say about Chaz, the first husband, you could not help but to root for him to win Kelly's heart, then you kind of feel sorry for Spencer because he is not a bad guy. Kelly's brother Scott was so funny he had me laughing the most, I am so glad that he will have his own story and I cannot wait to read it and see what has become of him.

Beauty Queen
Beauty Queen
by Julia London
35 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ Julia Dose It Again ~, May 18 2004
Julia London has done it again, I loved, loved "Material Girl" I could not wait for Beauty Queen and when it arrived at the book store I almost fell over from the excitement of seeing it on the bookshelf. I enjoyed reading Beauty Queen it was so funny Rebbeca had me laughing this whole story was an enjoyable read, I was not disappointed at all. I am trying to wait patiently for the third book " Rouges Of Regent" I am sure I will also enjoy that book as well.

Prisoner of My Desire
Prisoner of My Desire
by Johanna Lindsey
3 used & new from CDN$ 19.47

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ Was Not Disappointed ~, May 18 2004
This review is from: Prisoner of My Desire (Hardcover)
This is my second book that I have read by Johanna Lindsey, this is also my first time reading this book, I have notice that so many have reread this book a couple of times, I have heard so many good things about this book, just now I had to see what all the fuss was about and now that I read it for myself, and I know why this book has capture readers. A very enjoyable book, from the start I fell in love with Warrick, you could feel the love he had for Rowena, I wouldn't mind being Warrick prisoner of Desire LOL :)
I am looking forward to reading more of Johanna Lindsey's books.

Moon in the Water
Moon in the Water
by Elizabeth Grayson
20 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ A Very Enjoyable Read ~, May 18 2004
A beautiful written story, that I will always remember, I loved Case you can tell he really loves Ann, you can't help but cheer for them. As I was reading the story I can picture the River boat I felt like I was it. This will definitely be a keeper for me.

Breathing Room
Breathing Room
by Susan E Phillips
Price: CDN$ 8.54
85 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars ~ I Did Not Enjoy The Main characters ~, April 9 2004
I am giving this book 3 1/2 stars. I did not enjoy the two main characters in this s book. They did nothing of me. I did enjoy the others, I liked Tracy and her kids, and I also l liked her husband Larry, every time they went to Ren and Isabel, I couldn't wait to get back to Tracy and Larry, If the story was just about them then I would have give this book 4 stars.

Celeste
Celeste
by V.C. Andrews
Price: CDN$ 10.79
74 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ Wow V.C. Andrews Would Be Very Proud Of This Book ~, April 8 2004
This review is from: Celeste (Mass Market Paperback)
Wow just finish this book and let me tell you as I was reading every page it gave me the chills, this Mother is so crazy, you would think that the Mother from "Flowers In The Attic" had a twin herself. This was a pager turner for me, I kept wanting to find out what was going to happen in Celeste's life I felt so sorry for her she wanted her Mother to be so proud of her the way her Mother was proud of Noble, This book reminded me of My Sweet Audrina, which I also enjoyed. I cannot wait for "Black Cat I wonder what that book as in store for us? V. C. Andrews would be very proud of this book!

Golden Lies
Golden Lies
by Barbara Freethy
40 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ Another Winner ~, April 4 2004
I love Barbara Freethy's books, she has done it again with this one. This a book is not to be missed, the characters were very enjoyable everyone had a story which was great to read, You know when you finish a book it still has you thinking what a great book this book is the one that makes you feel that way.

Man In The Mist   Secret Sisters
Man In The Mist Secret Sisters
by Annette Broadrick
39 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ~MR. DESTINY ~, April 4 2004
As soon as I started reading this book, I was hooked I could not put this book down, I couldn't wait to find out what was happening in the next page. I loved Fiona and Greg I thought they made the perfect couple reading this book, I kept hoping they would get together, I am a sucker for happy endings.

Unforgiven
Unforgiven
by Lisa Higdon
17 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ A Enjoyable Love Story ~, April 4 2004
This review is from: Unforgiven (Mass Market Paperback)
This is the first book by Lisa Higdon I have read, and let me tell you I enjoyed this book so much, I loved all the characters in this book, Well not uncle Will, he was such a jerk, as I was reading along I kept hoping that uncle Will would get what he deserved. I loved the way Caitlin loved Cole, and how Cole loved her, I thought there son Jamie was so cute, it was an enjoyable love story that I will remember for years to come.

The Black Sheep Heir
The Black Sheep Heir
27 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ~ Another Winner For Me ~, Jan. 30 2004
This was love story that I truly loved. You could feel the love between Lacey and Connor. I loved the way that Conner wanted to find out about his family and what rights he has to that family and the love he has for his Mother and to even think he had to choose between her and Lacey I can only image how hard it was for him. I enjoyed every page and every chapter and every word. This story is another winner for my keepers of books that I enjoyed so much.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9