Profile for SlyFox > Reviews

Content by SlyFox

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

SlyFox (Canada)

Offered by Top Web Buys Canada
Price: CDN$ 9.99
19 used & new from CDN$ 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Movie!!!, June 27 2009
This is without a doubt one of the best movie of 2008. It is about life and how it feels to be different from others. I enjoy it as much as Milk, Doubt and The Reader. It is a wonderful story even if it is a long movie. I enjoyed it so much, but it is not for the hyperactive people or the ones who are suffering of attention defenciency syndrome. Brad Pitt seems to be getting better and better at his craft. Cate Blanchet once again proves she is one of the best actress. If you like to relax and have time to think of what is going on in a movie... this one is for you.

Burn After Reading
Burn After Reading
DVD ~ George Clooney
Price: CDN$ 8.98
40 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Not funny at all, March 29 2009
This review is from: Burn After Reading (DVD)
I will not waste my time analyzing that boring movie. I gave it 1 star because I cannot give 0.5 star or zero star. Again the cohens bore me to tears. I hate when the critics makes us believe something is funny when it is not. Great talents wasted on a worthless movie.

Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
DVD ~ Paul Reubens
Offered by M and N Media Canada
Price: CDN$ 38.06
10 used & new from CDN$ 6.44

5.0 out of 5 stars I remember!, Sept. 18 2008
This review is from: Pee-Wee's Big Adventure (DVD)
This bring back memories. I went to see it in theater when I was in my early 20s with friends and we laughed so much.... but the Lage Marge scene was the best... All the girls in the theater screamed and started to laugh right away. Now they are coming out with it again in November 2008.. YAY! I want it.

Dantes Cove
Dantes Cove
DVD ~ William Gregory Lee
3 used & new from CDN$ 20.81

1.0 out of 5 stars 0.0 ??? OMG !!!!!!!!!, July 6 2008
This review is from: Dantes Cove (DVD)
ROFL.... this is the funniest show ever.. and it is suppose to be a drama... I almost did in my pants a few times but managed to make it to the bathroom in time.. Save your money and don't buy any of the 3 seasons.. they are all bad... unless you love to laugh at bad writing, bad directing, bad casting and real bad acting.

Rock Hudson & Doris Day Romance Collection (Pillow Talk / Lover Come Back / Send Me No Flowers)
DVD ~ Rock Hudson
Offered by Golden Horseshoe Media Distribution
Price: CDN$ 39.95
7 used & new from CDN$ 20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!!!!, Feb. 17 2005
I enjoyed watching these three movies again. I think they were one of the most sucessful pairing in Hollywood history. I am a huge fan of both artists. It is sad to think that it will be 20 years ago this year that Rock Hudson left us and that Doris Day retired so long ago. I will cherish this collection forever. They don't make good simple romantic comedies like these anymore. It's too bad!

Roswell:S1
Roswell:S1
DVD ~ Shiri Appleby
Offered by The Digital Vault
Price: CDN$ 48.50
20 used & new from CDN$ 10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance, Feb. 1 2005
This review is from: Roswell:S1 (DVD)
I did not follow this series and decided to take a chance and bought the first and second seasons on DVD and I just finished viewing both seasons. It is pure magic... Romance... Romeo and Juliet of modern times. It is not often that you find a series that captivate you like Roswell. I recommend it to anyone that would love a mix of romance and sci-fi. It is very unique! I can't wait for the third season now, but at the same time it is sad that they only made three seasons.

Roswell:S2
Roswell:S2
DVD ~ Shiri Appleby
Offered by The Digital Vault
Price: CDN$ 48.50
17 used & new from CDN$ 12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Romance, Feb. 1 2005
This review is from: Roswell:S2 (DVD)

Page: 1 | 2