Profile for stereolabtechnician > Reviews

Content by stereolabtechn...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

stereolabtechnician

JBuds J4 Rugged Metal In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case (Gun Metal)
Price: CDN$ 53.62
7 used & new from CDN$ 52.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones for a great price, May 16 2012
These headphones are very good. They have a surprisingly dynamic sound with good bass and fairly crisp highs. They appear to be well made as my daily use over the last 6 or so months has not seen them degrade. Comes with lot's of rubber ear pieces to ensure a good snug fit - which is absolutely essential with this type of headphone - (listen up Apple iProducts). I would recommend this product if you need earbud type phones.

39.4" Large Dog Cat Pet Bed Mat with Zipper Cover
39.4" Large Dog Cat Pet Bed Mat with Zipper Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheaply made product - though great company to deal with re. refund, May 16 2012
We were very disappointed with this product, it is extremely flimsy and the underside of the mat is very thin and easy to rip... which happened to us about 15 seconds after opening the box. I would not recommend the product, but MH Group were VERY cooperative regarding refunding us the money and I have no issues with the company, aside from the durability of the product.

Bodum 34-Ounce Coffee Press Glass Replacement Beaker
Bodum 34-Ounce Coffee Press Glass Replacement Beaker
Offered by langton_distribution
Price: CDN$ 25.03
7 used & new from CDN$ 25.03

3.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I imagined..., Feb. 19 2012
bailed out my butterfingers again... this is a necessary replacement part and you get what you think you're getting. I think it could be a little cheaper, but that's really just my fault for continuing to break these things!

Big Come Up (Vinyl)
Big Come Up (Vinyl)
Price: CDN$ 26.14
10 used & new from CDN$ 21.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vinyl version of a great album, Feb. 19 2012
This review is from: Big Come Up (Vinyl) (LP Record)
I was quite happy with the quality of the vinyl - obviously I loved the music already. Highly recommend this album for the quality of the music and the great pressing.

Coby  CV215BLK Deep Bass Stereo Headphones and Earphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Coby CV215BLK Deep Bass Stereo Headphones and Earphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by AudioPoutine
Price: CDN$ 17.54
5 used & new from CDN$ 17.54

3.0 out of 5 stars Bass too prevalent, but good value for the money, Oct. 17 2011
I purchased this as a stop-gap measure while my "real" headphones were being repaired. I have to say that they are a little muddled, but they do drown out the subway noise well and they are quite comfortable. They feel well constructed and the description does say they are "deep bass"; I would agree, but this comes at the expense of the mid and high range. I reviewed them using not only .flac audio files but lps (records) as well.