Profile for Abstract_Intellectual > Reviews

Content by Abstract_Intel...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Abstract_Intellectual

Page: 1 | 2
Kristyles
Kristyles
Price: CDN$ 21.35
14 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars DOPE, March 28 2011
This review is from: Kristyles (Audio CD)
Don't sleep on this one, its one of his best

Check out the track PHILOSOPHICAL, it is one of the greatest hip hop songs of all time

Grey Crow
Grey Crow

5.0 out of 5 stars Dope, March 28 2011
This review is from: Grey Crow (Audio CD)
Amazing cd, very fresh, modern sound....I would recommend going to his site to pick this one up though, cuz 24 bucks is too much.....Definitely one of the best cd's from 2010 though.

Us
Us
Price: CDN$ 14.26
26 used & new from CDN$ 10.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Classic, March 28 2011
This review is from: Us (Audio CD)
Brother Ali's dopest release yet. He continues to develop as an artist, and is a pleasure to listen to. If you want good music, you gotta support it. AKA buy this album, cuz it is definitely worth it. Also, it comes with a dope poster, which is looking great on my wall at the moment. peace

Bloody Radio
Bloody Radio
Price: CDN$ 16.45
14 used & new from CDN$ 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Grimy&Hardcore, March 28 2011
This review is from: Bloody Radio (Audio CD)
This cd has a huge amount of variety, with some commonalities between every song: always dope but catchy hooks, hard-hitting beats, and mind-boggling flows.

This is my favorite Grayskul release, and next to Pharoahe Monch's album "Desire", the best album of its year. I wouldn't hesitate to pick this one up, from one head to another.

R.hythmatic E.ternal K.ing S.upreme
R.hythmatic E.ternal K.ing S.upreme
Price: CDN$ 19.10
13 used & new from CDN$ 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY ALBUM, March 28 2011
Reks has always had that ill flow, and this time he comes with high quality production, and some dope hooks. This is my favorite album from Reks so far. I would recommend this to anyone who has ears. Actually, I would even recommend this to someone with one ear. Back to the point: this one is a classic, dont sleep....!!!

Season Of The Assassin
Season Of The Assassin
Price: CDN$ 17.05
21 used & new from CDN$ 10.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, March 28 2011
This review is from: Season Of The Assassin (Audio CD)
Creative lyrics, hype beats, high-quality production, well-mixed, NO FILLER....basically everything i could want out of a hardcore, intelligent hip hop album. Support Vinnie, he's the king of the underground. Word.

Price: CDN$ 20.34
16 used & new from CDN$ 12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars DOPE, Jan. 29 2011
This review is from: 1212 (Audio CD)
I have listened to a couple of esoteric's previous albums, and didnt really enjoy them..

However, I was amazed by his rapping on East Coast Avengers' "Prison Planet", so I decided to give this album a chance.

I listened from start to finish, and found it to be highly enjoyable. I listen to lots of underground rap, so I do know what I'm talking about.....and I believe that Esoteric is fresh and original, and 7L brought some crazy hot beats

Definitely support this release, buy this on cd or vinyl or on ya computer

Eso's flow are diverse, captivating, and really pull you into some sort of mesmerizing trance

Overall: cohesive album, solid production, lots of head bangers.

Good Sun
Good Sun
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 71.55
4 used & new from CDN$ 71.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Dopest album of 2010, Jan. 29 2011
This review is from: Good Sun (Audio CD)
This album is one of my favorite albums of 2010, for its musicality and overall vibe. Cohesive album, with consistently dope tracks. The beats are well-produced.

This album is seriously the breath of fresh air that ive been craving from hip hop lately. Lots of variety, from sick, hardcore tracks to tracks about relationship.....

At first, I wasnt feelin the more artsy tracks, such as "Mean Mug" and "Calm Tornado". After listenin to this cd on and off for months now, the tracks i wasnt feelin at first have become my favorite ones. This is what differs a good cd from a GREAT cd. Its initial enjoyment increases as you listen to it more and more.

I mean, the musicality on tracks like "Angels with Dirty Faces" and "Listen" just by themselves make this cd worthy of purchasing.

If you like the bangers, then check out tracks like "not pop", "the carpenter", and the bouncy "being haved".

That's all, homeboy if you read this, HI. Peace from Canada

Tsol
Tsol
Price: CDN$ 14.46
13 used & new from CDN$ 10.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath of Fresh Air, Nov. 12 2010
This review is from: Tsol (Audio CD)
This album is a breath of fresh air. There seems to be lots of negativity in hip hop nowadays. This album is positive, and it will have you happy to be alive again. Perhaps that sounds insincere, but I assure you, one listen to this album and you'll be agreeing with me and then some.

He is on the same level as Homeboy Sandman right now, in that they are both relatively new faces to most, have enormous amounts of potential, and emanate positivity through creative music.

Oh, and the production is top notch....definitely some bangers in there. Pick it up, you won't be disappointed!

Revolutions Per Minute
Revolutions Per Minute
Offered by 5.1 Marketing of Canada
Price: CDN$ 14.16
22 used & new from CDN$ 10.67

5.0 out of 5 stars solid, Sept. 15 2010
This review is from: Revolutions Per Minute (Audio CD)
This cd is definitely fresh. In some ways, it's not as grimy and raw as the original reflection eternal. But, it captures a different, refreshing, highly enjoyable sound. Coming from a true hip hop head, I would recommend this cd to my friends and to my strangers.

Page: 1 | 2