Profile for Adrian Bonilla Cordero > Reviews

Content by Adrian Bonilla...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Adrian Bonilla Cordero (MIAMI, FL USA)

Tori Amos: A Sorta Fairytale
Tori Amos: A Sorta Fairytale
DVD ~ Tori Amos
Offered by e-moveo
Price: CDN$ 14.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic DVD Single, June 11 2003
This review is from: Tori Amos: A Sorta Fairytale (DVD)
If you are a die hard Tori fan, you must now own all her records and singles. And to continue your collection, this DVD Single is a great item, you got the "oficial" video, the making of..., and an interview, wow, Tori looks beautiful, and she looks happy, calm, gorgeous. Tori must be one of the best female singers right now.
The DVD packgage is in the standard case, but the yellow color looks good. By the way, I mean "oficial" because if you own the Limited Edition Scarlet's Walk CD, in the DVD, you'll find another version for this song, IMHO, I like more the CD version than the DVD single. But, this single, the idea of the video is great, and is funny to look Tori over her foot, and Adrien Brody over his arm. Good Idea.
Finally, as I wrote, no collection of Tori is complete without this Single, so, buy now, you won't regreat this decision. Greetings.

A Rush of Blood to the Head
A Rush of Blood to the Head
Price: CDN$ 9.99
104 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Follow Up, June 11 2003
The main reason to bought this album was the song "In My Place", and that I already owned Parachutes. It's amazing how a group in 2 years can create a wonderful record. All songs are fantastic, the lyrics are excellent, for example in "The Scientist" and others. I usually carry this record in my car, and I love listen it when I have to drive for a long time, it's relaxing; this record have great beats, the piano in some songs is played excellent.
All I have to say, is that this record should be in any collection, and if you still don't have "Parachutes", it's the perfect time to buy both.

Push the Limits
Push the Limits
Price: CDN$ 26.95
6 used & new from CDN$ 9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars "Basic Instincts, Social Life", Excellent Single, Aug. 26 2000
This review is from: Push the Limits (Audio CD)
Of Beginning, I bought this single by the video, but soon, I discovered that the video was an aggregate to an excellent disc.
The two versions of ATB leave me without words, and the version for radio contains all the sounds, mixtures and beat of the original version.
The digipack format is excellent and if you have not bought it, what delay you. :)
Greetings

Gravity of Love
Gravity of Love
Price: CDN$ 26.95
12 used & new from CDN$ 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pump Up Your Stereo and Listen Carefully!!!, Aug. 26 2000
This review is from: Gravity of Love (Audio CD)
This excellent song gave a warning of what would be E4; and I can say that this song did not defraud.
The "Radio Edit", is very similar to the version of the disc. The "Judgement Day Club Mix", (my favourite), has an excellent beat and incredible force and the "Vocal Dark Club Mix", is also excellent.
If you not yet have E4 and you wishes to know about it, I recommend this disc and if you already own E4, this import single is a great aggregate to so beautiful collection.
Greetings.

Division Bell
Division Bell
Price: CDN$ 23.95
18 used & new from CDN$ 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album From A Great Band, Aug. 22 2000
This review is from: Division Bell (Audio CD)
I bought this album in 1995, and in that then, I didn't have much knowledge of whom was "Pink Floyd" or that style of music touched.
In that then, the principal reason in order to buy was see the two faces in the cover of the book, with their double meaning (they so much form an only face seeing to the front, or two faces being seen directly), also that I already possessed "The Dark Side Of The Moon" (one of my favored disks).
Listening to it already in my house, at night, "Cluster One" upon beginning, with that peacefulness of song, it was enough to begin with "a journey."
Following for two very good songs "What Do You Want From Me" and "Poles Apart," I arrived to the beautiful melody ( "Marooned"), do not how to describe it, the guitar of Gilmour, that seems that "it cry," much feeling comes off of that instrumental song.
Then "To Great Day For Freedom," very good. "Wearing The Inside Out" the second favorite of the album, very dark to my view and it describe many passages that I unite could have during the pass of the days. "Take It Back," "Coming Back To Life," "Keep Talking," they continued carrying for that journey that had begun 30 minutes before. Then arrive to "Lost For Words," no longer had words in order to describe this disk and it arrived "High Hopes," my favorite of the Disk, it was the one which finished that transport me, especially when begin to sound that melancholy guitar of Gilmour.
Thanks to this album, I started to investigate an a little over on this excellent group and it now is one of my favorites and all their disks are excellent.
A disk, that in spite of some critics, it is very good, and if you like "Pink Floyd," it is a disk that should not be lacking you. So that, what are you waiting in order to buy this disk. :)
Greeting

Le Roi Est Mort...Vive Le Roi!
Le Roi Est Mort...Vive Le Roi!
Price: CDN$ 10.73
52 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Just Excellent, A MUST HAVE, Aug. 20 2000
When I bought this disk, I was waiting for something similar to E1 or E2, but my surprise was enough when, listening to it, it was quite different at first two disks.
First, this disk has more feeling each one of the songs, the majority of the songs is sung, not like in the first two.
Is not there song that stands out others, all, on the without exception, are they excellent, mainly "Why?" and "The Child In Us," where does more feeling leave to do it float.
A disk in order to buy and listen to, but if they could listen to it with headphones and with thoroughly, greatly better, they listen to a world totally different if they listen to it without the headphones.
A disk for the collection, and more if they are fanatic of Enigma.
Greeting.

Mcmxc A.D.
Mcmxc A.D.
Price: CDN$ 9.97
38 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Meditation and Relaxation, Aug. 20 2000
This review is from: Mcmxc A.D. (Audio CD)
The first time that I listened to "Sadness," was in 1992, observing a program of local music. The mere act of listening to the Gregorian chants , the respiration that sounds from bottom and the rhythm that had that song, were enough in order to get this disk.
Already listening to it with thoroughly in my house, at night, upon listening to the words "This Is The Voice Of Enigma ... Take To Deep Breath And Relax," I felt complety rellaxed, and in a state of meditation that I could not describe.
Upon going sounding each one of the several songs, I could feel like I went traveling of a manner like before had not made it, and upon arriving to "The Rivers Of Belief," I knew that that disk had been a perfect purchase, and from then, it is one of my favored disks that in spite of having any time in the market, their sound and rhythm has not passed of style.
I recommend that person that appreciates a great variety of sounds mixed in perfect harmony for all and also desire to feel interior peace and relationship.
A disk that should not be lacking in no collection.
Greeting.

Screen Behind The Mirror
Screen Behind The Mirror
Price: CDN$ 13.68
36 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars As Great As The Others, A Must Have, Aug. 18 2000
When I listened that E4 "saw the light", I could not wait for listen to it, when I acquired, my first impression was: WOW.
At first impression, the better song was "Gravity Of Love," but listening to it more thoroughly, all the songs (believe me) are excellent, each one with their rhythm, their feeling.
I within those that I could classify like the improve, although I have read that to many you like "GOL," "Push The Limits," I lean for "Silence Must Be Hears" like the better of the disk.
In short, a disk that should not be lacking in the collection of no person, that desires to be transported to other sides thanks to the music. I give the disk 5 stars, but for me, it deserve 6 stars. Greeting from Costa Rica.