Profile for BJ > Reviews

Content by BJ

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

BJ (Camlachie, Ontario Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
To Sir, With Love [Import]
To Sir, With Love [Import]
DVD ~ Sidney Poitier
Offered by nagiry
Price: CDN$ 10.23
27 used & new from CDN$ 7.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sidney, May 21 2014
This review is from: To Sir, With Love [Import] (DVD)
It's funny that I am writing about him because his movie To Sir with Love was just on. Awesome picture! Great story and so much meaning. Done in England and it is one of my old time favourties to this day. Don't get tired of seeing it. It was done to well. Another must see family movie.

The Best of Rick Springfield
The Best of Rick Springfield
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 10.91
22 used & new from CDN$ 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my brother., May 21 2014
His favourite singer when he was younger, I went to see him live and he put on an awesome show. If you can't think of who he is or what he sings, his #1 was Jesse's Girl. Good tunes. So I got him this for his birthday. Lots of memories.

eForCity 7 inch Tablet Sleeve Soft Case Pouch Bag Compatible with Google Nexus 7, Black / Red
Offered by Fair Fly--Ships From Hong Kong
Price: CDN$ 2.63
5 used & new from CDN$ 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More Neoprene, May 21 2014
This case was a gift to me from a friend for my bday last year for my Kobo. They didn't know I had a Kindle but that's okay. I use this one as well. I just have different reading material on it. Works great and again it's waterproof.

Marware jurni Kindle Case Cover, Pink (fits Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite)
Marware jurni Kindle Case Cover, Pink (fits Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another pink case for me, May 21 2014
This case holds my big Kindle Fire. This way if I go away I can take one with me and leave the other at home. It fits the case perfectly and has a little extra storage. You can't beat the Neoprene cases. Waterproof and nothing moves and it's always ready when I need it.

16 Greatest Hits
16 Greatest Hits
Price: CDN$ 4.99
36 used & new from CDN$ 1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Good music from long ago, May 21 2014
This review is from: 16 Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This group was very popular with their #1 hit Born to be Wild and it still lives on to this day. I don't know of anybody who never like them. It's funny over the years how music has changed but a lot of the older music is still around.

In Her Shoes
In Her Shoes
Price: CDN$ 5.00
3 used & new from CDN$ 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Sisterly love/hate, May 21 2014
This review is from: In Her Shoes (DVD)
This is a girly movie and it is done so well, you can tell they love each other a lot and you can tell they are sister's. One is really good and one is not so good. This movie has a good story to it and Shirley McClean played a really good part as the Grandmother. She is another actress who can play any role. Even Mary Kay. Good show.

All-Time Greatest Hits
All-Time Greatest Hits
Price: CDN$ 9.49
34 used & new from CDN$ 3.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Neil, May 21 2014
This review is from: All-Time Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Bought this book for my dad and not because they have the same first name, he has always loved his music and he put his album somewhere then couldn't find it so I bought him the cd. He loves it and if it makes him happy, why not. He is 83 and he still loves his music.

Might as Well Laugh About it Now
Might as Well Laugh About it Now
by Marie Osmond
Price: CDN$ 7.00
8 used & new from CDN$ 1.42

5.0 out of 5 stars The other book, May 21 2014
The other book for Marie Osmond. She never says anything in her books that is bad but does talk about her relationship with her mom and the suicide of her son and these books reflect her life to a tee. Good reading.

Stick It (Bilingual)
Stick It (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Jeff Bridges
Price: CDN$ 8.98
26 used & new from CDN$ 2.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome show, May 21 2014
This review is from: Stick It (Bilingual) (DVD)
If you have never seen this show, you have too. It is a family show but this girl knows how to kick ass big time and the title of the show really fits. I really like this show. She doesn't take any crap from anyone. You really have to see it. I like the fact it gets played at Olympic time. It is a perfect time as well as good any other time but you should really see it.

Bay City Rollers - The Very Best Of
Bay City Rollers - The Very Best Of
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 13.82
18 used & new from CDN$ 4.46

5.0 out of 5 stars My first music ever!, May 21 2014
Hard to believe! In a sense they were the Backstreet Boys way back then I guess. When I got the record I could not stop playing it and of course who could ever forget the song Saturday Night. Huge it and I have even heard it on the radio. Sometimes I think the old is the new. Just at times. Very good and popular boys like the Beatles back then. A fun period in my younger teen life.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20