Profile for BJ > Reviews

Content by BJ

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

BJ (Camlachie, Ontario Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Mega Shark Vs Mecha Shark [Import]
Mega Shark Vs Mecha Shark [Import]
Price: CDN$ 15.11
2 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love of sharks, Sept. 21 2014
If you are into sharks like I am you will also love this movie. It's very different from the other shark movies. The way the mecha shark is done is really cool. If you are a fan, you have to see this!

Some Songs
Some Songs
Price: CDN$ 12.97
5 used & new from CDN$ 11.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to love, Sept. 21 2014
This review is from: Some Songs (Audio CD)
Terry Clark is a well known name in country. I love all of her music. In fact, I have all of her music and also a signed hat of hers. In an interview recently she had said if she isn't at the top that is okay because her loyal fans follow her and for that she is truly grateful. You go girl.

Good Witch's Family [Import]
Good Witch's Family [Import]
Price: CDN$ 15.14
16 used & new from CDN$ 11.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the whole family with a story behind it, Sept. 21 2014
This review is from: Good Witch's Family [Import] (DVD)
This whole collection is for the family. Catherine Bell plays her part so well just like Chis Potter. You never know what is going to happen next. I have the whole collection and also got a collection for someone else in my family.

Glades: Season 3 [Import]
Glades: Season 3 [Import]
Offered by Vsource-ca
Price: CDN$ 29.42
16 used & new from CDN$ 28.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Sept. 21 2014
This review is from: Glades: Season 3 [Import] (DVD)
The show "The Glades" is an awesome show but I wish the seasons were longer. You have everything in this show. There is crime, drama, mystery, love, lots of action and so on. There is nothing anyone can say bad about this show and Matt Passmore is really on the eyes too.

Glades: The Complete Fourth Season [Import]

Offered by E-TRONIX
Price: CDN$ 49.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 42.86

5.0 out of 5 stars This all region player is perfect! Now I can, Sept. 21 2014
This all region player is perfect! Now I can watch my shows from different parts of the world and not just stuck to Canada. Everyone needs to have one of these.

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
Price: CDN$ 10.99
50 used & new from CDN$ 10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart to Heart and a beautiful story., Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
I originally wanted the movie and they sent me the book by accident and I read it and found it very well written. Filled with so much story and heart. Now I can't wait for the movie. It's a great book to go with a beartfelt movie. Do both if you can.

Blake Shelton
Blake Shelton
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 12.16
31 used & new from CDN$ 5.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Entertainer, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: Blake Shelton (Audio CD)
I own every piece of music Blake has ever done. He is one of my favorite artists! To me he still looks real good! I never get enough of Blake. It's like Toby Keith. I never get enough of him either. Both of them are definately easy on the eyes!

Hardball (Bilingual)
Hardball (Bilingual)
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 29.75
9 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: Hardball (Bilingual) (DVD)
I bought this movie because I am a baseball fanatic! I love all baseball movies. I now have about 60 or so and always looking for more. Brad Pitt plays a very good part. I wish he would do another one.

Republic of Doyle: The Complete Third Season
Republic of Doyle: The Complete Third Season
Price: CDN$ 16.98
10 used & new from CDN$ 16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to have it, Aug. 27 2014
I get every season of Republic of Doyle. One because I really like the show and Alan Hawco is very easy on the eyes. Alan is a great Canadian and loves what he does and it shows. Not as intense as some of the other crime shows but a really nice change. It also gives you really nice pictures of Newfoundland.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20