Profile for BJ > Reviews

Content by BJ

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

BJ (Camlachie, Ontario Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Best of Toby Keith
The Best of Toby Keith
by Toby Keith
Price: CDN$ 15.24
16 used & new from CDN$ 8.66

5.0 out of 5 stars There isn't anything he could do for me to give him a bad rating. Love him to pieces, Nov. 8 2014
This review is from: The Best of Toby Keith (Paperback)
Toby Keith is a living doll. There isn't anything he could do for me to give him a bad rating. Love him to pieces. I have all his music and his dvd's. Everyone should have them.

The Fault in Our Stars (Bilingual)
The Fault in Our Stars (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Shailene Woodley
Price: CDN$ 13.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful movie. It has a great story to it ..., Oct. 21 2014
This is a beautiful movie. It has a great story to it and it also brings some tears to your eyes. There isn't anyone out there that shouldn't see it. The parts played were so real you actually would think you were right there. I also have the book and this time I can honestly say that the film is as good as the book. A definate must see or view.

Bringing Back The Sunshine
Bringing Back The Sunshine
Price: CDN$ 12.00
27 used & new from CDN$ 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Blake Shelton, Oct. 21 2014
I love Blake Shelton. I think he is awesome! He is isn't a stuck up snob like other artists. He is all human with a voice and talent from above. I would never get tored of listening to him or seeing him on the Voice and award shows. Miranda is a lucky girl.

Good Witch's Garden [Import]
Good Witch's Garden [Import]
Price: CDN$ 14.47
24 used & new from CDN$ 9.44

5.0 out of 5 stars I have the whole set of this good witch. I saw it on TV once and ..., Oct. 21 2014
This review is from: Good Witch's Garden [Import] (DVD)
I have the whole set of this good witch. I saw it on TV once and had to have it. Then a little at a time, more came out. I also thought it would be a good Xmas gift for someone, so I bought another set as a gift. Everything is done so well in this movie along with the rest and Catherine Bell plays her part excellent!

Good Witch's Gift [Import]
Good Witch's Gift [Import]
Price: CDN$ 14.13
20 used & new from CDN$ 9.76

This review is from: Good Witch's Gift [Import] (DVD)

Good Witch's Charm [Import]
Good Witch's Charm [Import]
Price: CDN$ 15.59
17 used & new from CDN$ 11.04

This review is from: Good Witch's Charm [Import] (DVD)

The Good Witch [Import]
The Good Witch [Import]
DVD ~ Catherine Bell
Price: CDN$ 7.95
22 used & new from CDN$ 3.54

This review is from: The Good Witch [Import] (DVD)

Rizzoli & Isles: The Complete Fourth Season
Rizzoli & Isles: The Complete Fourth Season
DVD ~ Angie Harmon
Price: CDN$ 24.97
20 used & new from CDN$ 23.07

5.0 out of 5 stars They are such a great team together, Oct. 21 2014
These 2 girls are at the top of my list for overall. They are such a great team together. I have all of the seasone of them. I love this show!!! It's really great when you have them all and on crappy days have your own marathon.

Chasing 3000
Chasing 3000
Offered by Warehouse105
Price: CDN$ 10.95
7 used & new from CDN$ 6.67

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like baseball, you will love this show, Oct. 21 2014
This review is from: Chasing 3000 (DVD)
My sister in law had seen this show and now I have as well. If you like baseball, you will love this show. It's filled with everything you can think of. Really good story as well.

Royal Pains: Season Five [Import]
Royal Pains: Season Five [Import]
Price: CDN$ 45.17
16 used & new from CDN$ 32.06

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the show Royal Pains, Oct. 21 2014
I love the show Royal Pains. There is always something new or twisted in the show. I have purchased all of the seasons because we can't get 1/2 my shows anymore on the satellite we have. I think the show is great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20