Profile for BJ > Reviews

Content by BJ

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

BJ (Camlachie, Ontario Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
Price: CDN$ 14.43
43 used & new from CDN$ 11.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart to Heart and a beautiful story., Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: The Fault in Our Stars (Hardcover)
I originally wanted the movie and they sent me the book by accident and I read it and found it very well written. Filled with so much story and heart. Now I can't wait for the movie. It's a great book to go with a beartfelt movie. Do both if you can.

Blake Shelton
Blake Shelton
Offered by Fulfillment Express CA
Price: CDN$ 12.78
28 used & new from CDN$ 5.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Entertainer, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: Blake Shelton (Audio CD)
I own every piece of music Blake has ever done. He is one of my favorite artists! To me he still looks real good! I never get enough of Blake. It's like Toby Keith. I never get enough of him either. Both of them are definately easy on the eyes!

Hardball (Bilingual)
Hardball (Bilingual)
Offered by OMydeals
Price: CDN$ 43.72
6 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: Hardball (Bilingual) (DVD)
I bought this movie because I am a baseball fanatic! I love all baseball movies. I now have about 60 or so and always looking for more. Brad Pitt plays a very good part. I wish he would do another one.

Republic of Doyle: The Complete Third Season
Republic of Doyle: The Complete Third Season
Price: CDN$ 22.49
10 used & new from CDN$ 19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to have it, Aug. 27 2014
I get every season of Republic of Doyle. One because I really like the show and Alan Hawco is very easy on the eyes. Alan is a great Canadian and loves what he does and it shows. Not as intense as some of the other crime shows but a really nice change. It also gives you really nice pictures of Newfoundland.

Holiday in Your Heart
Holiday in Your Heart
by Leann Rimes
30 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have Christmas movie, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: Holiday in Your Heart (Hardcover)
This is a very cute book. It gives you an outline of LeAnnn when she younger. She also did a Christmas movie called "Holiday in your Heart". Great movie. Watch it every year. So interesting and also one for the family. It has a great story to it and you will even get to see a couple extra stars in it. I will tell you one. Bernadette Peters. She also plays an awesome part. It is for sure a movie to see at Christmas!

LeAnn Rimes: Greatest Hits
LeAnn Rimes: Greatest Hits
Price: CDN$ 8.00
32 used & new from CDN$ 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome entertainer, Aug. 27 2014
I have all of LeAnn's cd's and all are so unique in their own way. They are all very good! This girl had gone through so much in her life as a young girl and growing up. Her Grandma Teeton was always a believer in her and never once doubted her and always encouraged her. She was a very special lady and her Grandpa was there right behind. I thought it was cruel that they said to her at the awards ceramony, she is an awesome entertainer and when it was all done she had to go to bed and when Taylor Swift came on the scene they said when it was all over she was going to see her accountant. I really like both girls but LeAnn hols a special place in my heart. Marrying Eddie Cibrian was an Awesome move LeAnn! Good on ya!

Diana: Her True Story in Her Own Words
Diana: Her True Story in Her Own Words
by Andrew Morton
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful human being - Straight from the heart, Aug. 27 2014
Diana is my most favourite person in the world. What happened to her was very tragic! She was so young when she married Charles (the 2 timing swine) and wasn't really sure what she was going to be put through. I laugh at Charles because Diana took over the lime lite and everyone in the world loved her. Serves you right Charles. I think Diana was too good for you! If you had been my husband, I would of done the same thing as Diana did and still raise 2 brilliant boys. She didn't need you for that because she was so good and loved by all. I have almost every magazine, jewellery, china, video's (dvd's) of Diana and lots of other memorbillia that has never been opened or touched without a white glove. Nobody touches my collection of Lady Diana Spencer! I also give her a Shrine at Christmas time and she is one person who deserves it!!!

Heaven is For Real (Bilingual)
Heaven is For Real (Bilingual)
DVD ~ Kelly Reilly
Price: CDN$ 24.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately recommend this movie, Aug. 27 2014
I love this movie. I ordered it because I wanted to know how the little bot got to see Heaven. An unbelievable story for the whole family.

Royal Pains: Season Four [Import]
Royal Pains: Season Four [Import]
Price: CDN$ 29.53
20 used & new from CDN$ 20.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next season to come out, Aug. 27 2014
I love everything about this show. I even like Boris and I think that Hank plays his part very well tending to Boris. As for Hank Med, I think he will back.

Deep Blue Sea
Deep Blue Sea
DVD ~ Thomas Jane
Price: CDN$ 9.93
11 used & new from CDN$ 5.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: Deep Blue Sea (DVD)
I ordered this movie because I am a lover of sharks. A lot of people think that is wrong but they also have to realize we are going into their territory. They were here before us. They will always be on a mission to sniff out new things and sometimes take on their own action. For instance a Great White can kill you or just take a bite or so. They don't feast on humans because that is not their nature. All sharks were here before us. As hateful as sharks can be, we are the ones that are basically treading on private property. Just pick your spots carefully. A Great White will take the first bite but also spits it out. Can't blame the sharks for our pain and suffering because we are the ones to blame. They really don't know what humans are. They are just looking for food. I am sorry if you don't like my review but it is all true.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20