Profile for Voyager > Reviews

Content by Voyager

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Voyager (Canada)

Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones
Price: CDN$ 329.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 329.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Jan. 4 2015
Love these! Great headphones and the noise-cancelling feature is very impressive. I actually feel asleep in the living room over Chrismas with all the (very loud) hustle and bustle going on around me and I never heard a thing! Worth the price!

Cervical Pillow - Cerv-Align Orthopedic Pillow - 7 Lobe
Cervical Pillow - Cerv-Align Orthopedic Pillow - 7 Lobe

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, Jan. 4 2015
This pillow was promising but just did not work for me. I have degenerative disc disease in my neck and was hoping this would help. I actually found that is made my pain worse. I woke up with a stiff neck and a headache every time I used it. I just donated it to the local good will so hopefully it will be useful to someone else.

Adults Posture Corrector Back and Shoulder Support, Waist 35''-42'', Beige
Adults Posture Corrector Back and Shoulder Support, Waist 35''-42'', Beige
Offered by Panda Superstore CA
Price: CDN$ 45.39
3 used & new from CDN$ 45.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., Jan. 4 2015
Love this brace. Simple to use yet effective. Supports the lower back too. I wore it while I was moving and I think it really helped.

Breville Smart Grill BGR820XL
Breville Smart Grill BGR820XL
Price: CDN$ 319.99
12 used & new from CDN$ 243.98

1.0 out of 5 stars So dissapointed, Jan. 4 2015
My husband bought this for me for Christmas. I was so excited when I read the features. We grill a lot. I even threw out my old George Forman but now I am now wishing I had kept it!!! The locking mechanism for the top grill plate does not work. This is very dangerous. It just falls out when you try to close the unit, which is even more concerning as this happens when the grill is hot. I looked up the reviews on the Amazon.com site and apparently this is a common problem with these units. This grill had so much potential but failed miserably.

Schwinn 250 Recumbent Bike
Schwinn 250 Recumbent Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very affordable!, Dec 2 2012
This was easy to assemble. Solid construction and very smooth functioning. My most pleasant surprise is it actually is as quiet as it said it would be! Unlike my treadmill or elliptical, I can use this before work in the morning and not wake up my husband. I have had this for months and no problems at at.

Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files
Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files
by Jim Butcher
Price: CDN$ 29.50
36 used & new from CDN$ 3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars It just keeps getting better!, Dec 2 2012
It is extremely difficult to keep a long series fresh and exciting but this is simply amazing. The storyline is so solid and I loved the interaction between the characters as they challenge each other to grow. Harry struggles to come to terms with Winter and with feelings he has tried to ignore. As with all the books in this series, it is fast paced and funny. Harry is his typical sarcastic self but still about to make fun of himself in a way that just makes him so likeable. This is one of the best series available right now and I can't wait to read the next one to see where his merry band of friends and unlikely alllies go from here. Five stars!

EA Sports Active - Wii
EA Sports Active - Wii
11 used & new from CDN$ 13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Addictive, June 13 2009
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: EA Sports Active - Wii (Accessory)
This is just a great game, very user friendly. It is very responsive and has a lot of variety. I highly recommend it. Of all the Wii fitness games (and I have them all) this is by far the best.