Profile for Voyager > Reviews

Content by Voyager

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Voyager (Canada)

Schwinn 250 Recumbent Bike
Schwinn 250 Recumbent Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very affordable!, Dec 2 2012
This was easy to assemble. Solid construction and very smooth functioning. My most pleasant surprise is it actually is as quiet as it said it would be! Unlike my treadmill or elliptical, I can use this before work in the morning and not wake up my husband. I have had this for months and no problems at at.

Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files
Cold Days: A Novel of the Dresden Files
by Jim Butcher
Price: CDN$ 18.50
43 used & new from CDN$ 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It just keeps getting better!, Dec 2 2012
It is extremely difficult to keep a long series fresh and exciting but this is simply amazing. The storyline is so solid and I loved the interaction between the characters as they challenge each other to grow. Harry struggles to come to terms with Winter and with feelings he has tried to ignore. As with all the books in this series, it is fast paced and funny. Harry is his typical sarcastic self but still about to make fun of himself in a way that just makes him so likeable. This is one of the best series available right now and I can't wait to read the next one to see where his merry band of friends and unlikely alllies go from here. Five stars!

EA Sports Active - Wii
EA Sports Active - Wii
Offered by GAME KINGDOM
Price: CDN$ 64.95
13 used & new from CDN$ 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Addictive, June 13 2009
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: EA Sports Active - Wii (Accessory)
This is just a great game, very user friendly. It is very responsive and has a lot of variety. I highly recommend it. Of all the Wii fitness games (and I have them all) this is by far the best.