summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry
Profile for Pebblerye > Reviews

Content by Pebblerye

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Pebblerye

Cable Matters SuperSpeed USB 3.0/2.0 to HDMI/DVI Adapter for Windows and Mac up to 2048x1152/1920x1200 in Black
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: CDN$ 95.99
24 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for dual display on MacBook Air with El Capitan, Nov. 12 2015
I love this thing! I can now run two external monitors on my MacBook Air running El Capitan. Since the MacBook Air only has one Thunderbolt port and has no HDMI port, I could only use one Thunderbolt to DVI/HDMI adapter. I considered getting a Thunderbolt Dock, but read that it still only allows using either the HDMI port or the Thunderbolt port (with adapter), but not both at the same time. So I decided to give this USB 3 to HDMI adapter a try and am, so far, very impressed. There are some issues when waking the computer from sleep, where I have to unplug and plug back in the USB adapter; but I understand this is a USB port issue. I just make sure my other display (using the Thunderbold to DVI adapter) is my primary monitor. But once everything is connected, it functions without issue; no flickering, no lag, and at full 1080p resolution. Superb!

The Coconut Oil Miracle
The Coconut Oil Miracle
by Bruce Fife
45 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read. A well documented and skilfully written book, Jan. 3 2011
I highly recommend this book since it is basic food knowledge that everyone should know about. It is amazing how the entire food industry has the whole 'fat thing' upside-down. It is ironic how people are avoiding the exact thing their body is desperately needing in order to reduce fat storage and be healthier, by nourishing the cells with the lipids they need in order to thrive.

I've found this book so dramatically life-changing, that I've purchased more as gifts. And they, in turn, have been just as amazed and are recommending the book to others as well. How good it is to eat yummy foods, cooked in good oil, and still lose weight!