boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage march snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry
Profile for NT > Reviews

Content by NT
Top Reviewer Ranking: 793

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NT (Surrey, British Columbia Canada)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
GOOQ® Replacement USB Charger Charging Cable Cord for Fitbit Charge HR Band Wireless (Charge HR Cable*2pcs)
Offered by GOOQ
Price: CDN$ 8.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 6.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cables! Secure fit!, April 25 2016
Great quality cables. Works much better than the original cables that came with the fitbit. These ones are more secure when plugged in. The one that came with the charger was loose and we found that the fitbit would not be sufficiently charge as the cable had slipped out. No issues with fitment with these ones.

I would definitely recommend using these over the factory included one.

Classic Accessories 55-211-012401-EC Hickory Patio Seat Cushion/Cover Storage Bag
Price: CDN$ 48.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and well constructed bag!, April 5 2016
I was looking for a bag to store our patio set cushions for rainy days and for the winter season. I needed a bag that was big enough to fit the cushions but also some extras if need be. The bag had to be sturdy and not flimsy, easy to carry. I didn't need it to be waterproof as it was going to be hug up in my garage.

This is a great storage bag for my needs. Loading the cushions into the bag was easy as the zippers opened up the bag fairly wide so you have lots of room to work with. The handles are a leathery type of material. Feels nice so if the bag gets a bit heavy it's not so hard on your hands to carry. The zippers are smooth and not rough to close. Construction of the bag is good quality and the stitching is done well. Does not look like it will fall apart but only time will tell.

GOOQ® Replacement USB Charger Charging Cable Cord for Fitbit Charge HR Band Wireless (Charge HR Cable (1PCS))

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cable!, April 5 2016
Good quality cable. If you need an extra fitbit charging cable to have in the vehicle, work or around the house, this is a good option.

The cable end that goes into the fitbit does not have the little slit the stock one has. I don't think it matters much. Plugging and unplugging from the watch was not an issue. Fit is firm but not really tight. Definitely not loose.

Price is great when compared to a fitbit branded one.

Etekcity 6" Glow Sticks Party Favors Supplies 30-Piece
Etekcity 6" Glow Sticks Party Favors Supplies 30-Piece
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool glow sticks., March 31 2016
This item was provided in exchange for unbiased review. As with all my reviews, either purchased or provided with a sample, they are based on the product's functionality and performance for their intended purposes.

If you want glow sticks at a party, these will do the job nicely. Just open the package and snap the light stick. Give it a good shake and you'll have a glow stick that stays lit in excess of 10 hours. During my testing, I opened up a green stick. After 6 hours, it still had what I thought was a fairly bright glow. No, not a bright glow that will light up a dark room. You will see it CLEARLY in the dark if you use them as markers on the floor or on the walls. I did not expect them to function like a night light.

I knocked off one star in the review due to poor wording on the packaging. There are some grammatical and spelling errors that need to be addressed. If we are talking about just the product itself without the printing mistake on the packaging, I would give it a 5 star rating. For the price and quantity you get, it is a good deal. I would purchase these when I run out of the ones provided to me for review.

Etekcity Digital TDS Meter Water Quality Tester Blue
Etekcity Digital TDS Meter Water Quality Tester Blue
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tool to have around!, March 31 2016
This is a great tool to have around when travelling. Helps you gauge how clean the local tap water is so if you're in doubt, you can use it to test out. I wouldn't rely on this tool if you are travelling and drinking off streams, lakes, etc. I'd use it to test only after purifying it by either boiling, filtering or tablet.

The device comes calibrated from the factory and is easy to use. Just turn it on, remove the end cap and place it in water. A reading will come up quickly. You'll need to reference the reading to an official source that states what levels are acceptable.

There were no scratches on my LCD screen as experienced by other reviewers.

I've used it to test my local water from the tap vs filtered. Turns out, the tap water is just as clean as filtered. The filter is mainly for taste it seems. If you're looking for something quick to test out your local tap water with, this is good tool to use for that purpose.

This item was provided in exchange for unbiased review. When I review the item, I rate it based on ease of use, functionality, and quality. If it is a poor product, I would still rate it poor, even if it was provided to me without cost.

Greatest Hits (2LP Limited Edition Silver Vinyl)
Greatest Hits (2LP Limited Edition Silver Vinyl)
Price: CDN$ 40.00
9 used & new from CDN$ 32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pressing!, March 18 2016
I was a bit hesitant in purchasing this but am glad I did. How good would it sound vs the CDs I already had. Well...REALLY GOOD. The tracks on the record is very well laid out. The vinyl is not silver in color. Mine was grey marble and it looked cool!

Sound quality was great and the details are fantastic. Definitely brought back some fond memories. If you are a fan of the RHCP, you'll like this. I have a pressing of their album Stadium Arcadium and it too was solid! Pick this vinyl up, you won't regret it!

The sound will only be as good as your equipment. I have not had any tracking issues as stated by a previous reviewer. No issues with the grooves and I suspect the turntable they were using was incorrectly setup. I run my vintage hitachi turntable with a Shure M97xe cartridge. No issues with vinyl new or old.

niceEshop(TM) Bike Motorbike Handlebar Seatpost Roll Bar Mount for Gopro 1 2 3 3+ 4 Camera,Black
Offered by niceEshop
Price: CDN$ 5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed mount - AVOID!, March 8 2016
The mount clamps well and looked to be promising but where the camera sits, it is not secure. There is quite a bit of movement so your camera will move around. I had it attached to the seat post of my mountain bike. For the most part it was ok but when things got rough, it definitely moved as the viewing angle changed from looking at the trail to further upwards.

I also tried using the attachment screw that came with it aside from the gopro version, still was too tight. After comparing the additional arm mounts that came with it. The additional attachments had slots that were wider and fit a lot better. I maybe able to shim for the extra spaces but not very hopeful for it.

Avoid it and get the original for a secure fit. No, I was not provided a sample for review. Even if i was, this review will stand. It's a poor product that should not be on the market.

Filtrete Allergen Reduction Filter, 1000 MPR, 16x25x4, 4-Pack, (DP01DC-4C)
Filtrete Allergen Reduction Filter, 1000 MPR, 16x25x4, 4-Pack, (DP01DC-4C)
Price: CDN$ 147.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value when on sale., March 7 2016
Great value. Got it when it went on sale.

We have our furnace fan on 24/7 so this filter does not last a year. I would check it at the 3 month mark to see if it needs replacing. I eventually replaced mine at around the 6 month mark. Our new furnace takes this size vs the conventional one inch. I usually buy the highest rated one but I was unable to find it locally for the size.

I've had no issues with the filter. Fits well and filters well though I have noticed more dust particles than the higher rated one I used to use. Not a big deal for me. I do have allergies but so far, the increase in dust has not had an affect on me.

Dream Theater (Vinyl)
Dream Theater (Vinyl)
Price: CDN$ 40.85
31 used & new from CDN$ 35.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pressing!, March 7 2016
This review is from: Dream Theater (Vinyl) (LP Record)
Great album! New to Dream Theater and have been enjoying their music for a little while now. I've listened online to this album (google play) and it sounded good through my headphones. This vinyl pressing is a joy to listen to. Very well pressed and musical details are very evident and articulate. It is on 180gram vinyl and you also get a link download the FLAC files of the album.

I've purchased some horribly pressed vinyls in the past. This pressing is nowhere near a crappy pressing. If you collect vinyls or only listen to vinyls, this is a great album to add to your library/collection.

Saint Cecilia EP (Vinyl)
Saint Cecilia EP (Vinyl)
Price: CDN$ 15.99
35 used & new from CDN$ 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pressing!, March 7 2016
Great LP from the Foo Fighters! Although it is an EP, the songs on there are great. Typical composition from the group. If you are a fan of their music, you'll love this EP!

This record is very well pressed! Sound quality is fantastic and very articulate and clear. Although it does not state it on the package, I believe it is pressed on 180gram vinyl.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6