Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools
Profile for NT > Reviews

Content by NT

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NT (Surrey, British Columbia Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
[Qualcomm Certified] Aukey 42W 3 Ports USB Desktop Charging Station Wall Charger (2 Port AIPower 5V/4.8A+1 Port Quick Charge 2.0 12V/1.5A 9V/2A 5V/2A; Included an 20AWG 3.3FT Micro USB Cable) -Black
Offered by Aukey Direct
Price: CDN$ 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a charging station, Aug. 31 2015
Just what I needed to declutter the outlets! Instead of multiple plugs, you just insert your cable into the USB slots and wait for your device to charge. This one plugs direct into the wall socket without a long power cord.

The fast charge port works well for those phones enabled for it. I've used it to charge a smart phone, ipad, and a tablet at the same time. Worked very well. The unit did not get hot though it was a bit warm to touch, as was to be expected.

Well constructed, solid.

iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 (4.7)/Plus (5.5) /5s/5c, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3/Note 4/3, Google Nexus 5/4, LG G3 - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: CDN$ 29.99
16 used & new from CDN$ 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool holder!, Aug. 31 2015
Works great! Very handy to have to mount your phone for GPS navigation.

You can mount it just about anywhere on the dash and the phone holder itself articulates in all directions so you can find the best viewing angle for your needs. I did not want one that was in the cup holder, attached the the windshield or to the vents. This one met my needs.

Easy to install, just peel off the cover and stick the base sticky pad on your dash. Place the suction part of the holder onto the base and you're done!

It holds the phone securely. The handful of times that I have used it, I was not worried about my phone falling out. For reference, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 in an Otterbox defender case. The holder held the phone in place without issues.

Etekcity« Collapsible 30 LED Ultra Bright Portable Camping LED Lantern Flashlights (10-Year Warranty) for Home & Outdoor and Emergency Use: Suitable for Hiking, Camping, Emergencies, Hurricanes, Outages (Batteries Included)
Offered by Etekcity Corp
Price: CDN$ 22.95
5 used & new from CDN$ 15.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, light, portable, Aug. 31 2015
Great lantern! Bought this for my emergency kit as well as for general purpose lighting needs.

Constructed very well . Comes with batteries so you are ready to go right out of the gates. You'll need to remove the plastic covering on the batteries and reinstall it.

In terms of brightness...don't stare into the light!! Quite blinding. It does illuminate a good area. Just don't expect it to light up an entire backyard or patio. If you are in the dark, it will provide enough light outside on a dinner table for 6 people. If you are in a tent, it will be more than enough lighting there. You can also use it to light the path in front of you while walking in the dark. It will provide ample light for about 3 or 4 feet in front of you. I wouldn't go hiking in the woods with it as you need light to be projected further.

You can adjust how much light to shine as the lantern opens up, you can stop at anytime and it will stay in position. The handles can be used to hang the lantern somewhere if you need to. When not in use, they fold out of the way for storage.

I recently had to use it as we lost power for the night and the lanterns I bought came in huge. As they are LED, I did not have to worry about how long I could have it on for.

Blitz Gem & Jewelry Cleaner Concentrate (8 Oz) [Kitchen]
Blitz Gem & Jewelry Cleaner Concentrate (8 Oz) [Kitchen]
Offered by etailz CA
Price: CDN$ 12.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cleaner, Aug. 12 2015
Good cleaner! Does what it is advertised to do. Just follow the instructions and it is good to go.

This pairs well with an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. It helped clean a few of my watches, rings, and my double edge razor. Everything came out sparkling clean.

Optima Unisex-Adult 420 Professional Ultrasonic Watch and Jewelry Cleaner 68-012
3 used & new from CDN$ 249.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner!, Aug. 12 2015
I had bought this to clean a few pieces of jewelry. It did a great job of cleaning them. So well that I used it to clean my double edge razor and my watches.

The instructions were fairly straight forward. Just fill up the basin with water. Add some cleaning detergent, select the amount of time and start the machine.

The build quality is great. Does not feel flimsy at all. It comes with a basket to put all your items in. There are holes in the basket for handles but none are included. Not sure if you can purchase them seperately but I see no need for them.

Once you are done with cleaning, cleanup of the unit is quite simple. Just dump out the water and solution. Rinse a couple of times and dry the stainless steel basin off. Do not submerge it in water. The stainless steel basin is not removable.

You have to put it through a few cycles to loosen up the dirt. Keep this in mind if you have pieces that have not been cleaned in years. Be patient with it. It will come out clean. My razor and my watches took about 3 to 4 cycles on the medium cycle. You can choose from a variety of cycles. After the cycles were done, everything came out spotless! I was impressed.

The machine does get warm if you use it for long periods. The water can also get warm but not to the point where it is uncomfortable.

If you are looking for a good quality cleaner for your jewelry pieces, this will do the job well. You can also use it to clean various other items. So long as it fits in the machine, you can clean it.

J/Fit Muscle Knot Relief Balls (Set of 3)
J/Fit Muscle Knot Relief Balls (Set of 3)
Price: CDN$ 19.20
4 used & new from CDN$ 19.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, Nov. 3 2014
Bought these to help with relieving some sore muscles.

Works great all over but if you are massaging major muscles like your hamstrings, I would consider a roller instead. I use these mainly to target smaller muscle groups. Use it for my feet and my calves mostly. Have used it on the shoulder as well to concentrate on one area.

It comes in 3 different densities and all works well.

Would recommend it if you are looking to add to a roller or if you need something to relieve sore muscles.

Race Face Crank Boot Protector, Blue
Race Face Crank Boot Protector, Blue
Price: CDN$ 11.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little accent piece!, Nov. 3 2014
I bought it to use as an accent piece for my downhill bike but this will now help prevent dings to the crank arm. It is one of those items that you don't really need as the crank arms can take quite a bit of abuse on the trail.

It was easy to fit, I did not have an issue putting it on the crank. For reference, this went on a Truvativ descendant crank. there is still some space so it does move around a little bit. Not as "snug" as I though tit would be but that's about the only complaint I have.

I had no issues with re-installing my pedals. The crank boot has the appropriate holes and they do line up.

Lisle 38350 Exhaust Removal Pliers
Lisle 38350 Exhaust Removal Pliers
Price: CDN$ 33.02
6 used & new from CDN$ 29.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool! Well constructed, Nov. 3 2014
It's one of those tools that you won't use all the time but it's one that will help make installs easier.

I was able to remove the exhaust from one the hangers easily so I could work on something else. It definitely works better than trying to wrestle with a screw driver or bar to try and pry it off.

Tool is made in the USA. Well made and does not feel flimsy at all.

Munchkin Xtraguard Dual Action Multi Use Latches, 2-Count
Munchkin Xtraguard Dual Action Multi Use Latches, 2-Count
6 used & new from CDN$ 23.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, Aug. 14 2014
I used this for the oven door and the fridge door.

The adhesive is quite strong and adhered well. Just follow the instructions on applying to a clean surface. Removing the lock portion was simple. Just squeeze the two buttons together and it will come off.

From the fridge and oven, I have it stuck to 3 different surfaces. The cabinet, stainless steel face, and plastic side of the fridge. It stuck well on all surfaces.

I did a test of how well it would stay together when you try to open the fridge or oven door. It held well.

Sony Computer Entertainment PS Plus 12 Month Subscription Card - Live - 12-Month PlayStation Network Membership Edition
Price: CDN$ 49.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Get It!!, Aug. 13 2014
Great value for online content and free games every month. Picked it up on a sale and well worth the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3