Profile for NT > Reviews

Content by NT

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

NT (Surrey, British Columbia Canada)

Page: 1 | 2
J/Fit Muscle Knot Relief Balls (Set of 3)
J/Fit Muscle Knot Relief Balls (Set of 3)
Price: CDN$ 18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, Nov. 3 2014
Bought these to help with relieving some sore muscles.

Works great all over but if you are massaging major muscles like your hamstrings, I would consider a roller instead. I use these mainly to target smaller muscle groups. Use it for my feet and my calves mostly. Have used it on the shoulder as well to concentrate on one area.

It comes in 3 different densities and all works well.

Would recommend it if you are looking to add to a roller or if you need something to relieve sore muscles.

Race Face Crank Boot Protector, Blue
Race Face Crank Boot Protector, Blue
Price: CDN$ 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little accent piece!, Nov. 3 2014
I bought it to use as an accent piece for my downhill bike but this will now help prevent dings to the crank arm. It is one of those items that you don't really need as the crank arms can take quite a bit of abuse on the trail.

It was easy to fit, I did not have an issue putting it on the crank. For reference, this went on a Truvativ descendant crank. there is still some space so it does move around a little bit. Not as "snug" as I though tit would be but that's about the only complaint I have.

I had no issues with re-installing my pedals. The crank boot has the appropriate holes and they do line up.

Lisle 38350 Exhaust Removal Pliers
Lisle 38350 Exhaust Removal Pliers
Offered by Urban Inspirations
Price: CDN$ 49.50
5 used & new from CDN$ 28.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool! Well constructed, Nov. 3 2014
It's one of those tools that you won't use all the time but it's one that will help make installs easier.

I was able to remove the exhaust from one the hangers easily so I could work on something else. It definitely works better than trying to wrestle with a screw driver or bar to try and pry it off.

Tool is made in the USA. Well made and does not feel flimsy at all.

Munchkin Xtraguard Dual Action Multi Use Latches, 2-Count
Munchkin Xtraguard Dual Action Multi Use Latches, 2-Count
Price: CDN$ 6.07
6 used & new from CDN$ 6.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, Aug. 14 2014
I used this for the oven door and the fridge door.

The adhesive is quite strong and adhered well. Just follow the instructions on applying to a clean surface. Removing the lock portion was simple. Just squeeze the two buttons together and it will come off.

From the fridge and oven, I have it stuck to 3 different surfaces. The cabinet, stainless steel face, and plastic side of the fridge. It stuck well on all surfaces.

I did a test of how well it would stay together when you try to open the fridge or oven door. It held well.

Sony Computer Entertainment PS Plus 12 Month Subscription Card - Live - 12 Months Edition
Price: CDN$ 46.82
7 used & new from CDN$ 46.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Get It!!, Aug. 13 2014
Great value for online content and free games every month. Picked it up on a sale and well worth the price.

OPTIMUM NUTRITION Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder, Unflavored 60 servings
OPTIMUM NUTRITION Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder, Unflavored 60 servings
Price: CDN$ 33.22
11 used & new from CDN$ 33.22

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, Aug. 13 2014
I have protein powders that contain the bcaa profile already. I wanted to add this to my preworkout routine and also my recovery drink for non gym days (mountain biking, running, etc).

You will need to mix this in with a shake or other as this mix will make drinks less sweet. So if you just mix it with water...it will be very bitter. I found that mixing it in with my protein shakes and pre and recovery drinks it does make them less sweet but still very drinkable.

In terms of the product performance. It works well. Helps my body to recover quicker after workouts...especially the intense workout days.

Zinn & the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
Zinn & the Art of Mountain Bike Maintenance
by Lennard Zinn
Price: CDN$ 16.62
59 used & new from CDN$ 16.62

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for the serious mountain biker!, June 24 2014
This book is a must for any mountain biker. It goes over pretty much all of the bike and its components. The tips and advice are invaluable and will save you a lot of money on simple repairs. Do not be afraid to do some basic maintanence! This book will help you through many repairs that you can do at home. Something as simple as cleaning your bike to a fork overhaul, this book has it all!

The explanations are clear and concise. There are numerous illustrations througout guide to help you through the steps. Each of the sections will list off tools that you will need to do the job so you're not fumbling around looking for the right tools for the job when you start.

Philips AVENT SCD510/00 Basic Baby Monitor with DECT Technology
Philips AVENT SCD510/00 Basic Baby Monitor with DECT Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great and very portable, June 24 2014
Great quality! I know the price is a bit up there but it is high quality. The sound is clear and we can hear our child quite well in all volume settings. The walkie talkie function works well for communication between parents. You can use rechargeable batteries for the base so no need to keep it plugged in all the time.

We have travelled with it and it has performed flawlessly. It is definitely worth the investment.

Cytosport Cytomax Sport Energy Drink, Cool Citrus, 4.5-Pound
Cytosport Cytomax Sport Energy Drink, Cool Citrus, 4.5-Pound
Price: CDN$ 42.76
6 used & new from CDN$ 30.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, June 24 2014
My first time trying out Cytomax products and this has not disappointed!

Taste great and mixes very well! Much better than Gatorade or the other commercially available sports drinks. It is not full of sugars. I take it during and after my workouts and feel refreshed! It has cut down on cramps and muscle fatigue quite a bit and rehydrates you very quickly.

BlenderBottle Classic Bottle, 20-Ounce
BlenderBottle Classic Bottle, 20-Ounce
Price: CDN$ 7.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaker!, June 24 2014
Awesome, no more chunks of protein powder to deal with. Mixes up my shakes very nicely. I have 3 of these and will not use anything else. The smaller 20 ounce bottle works well for a quick drink at the gym. No leaks so far and it has been tipped and been on its side numerous times.

Easy to clean! If you don't already have one, get it! You won't regret it.

Page: 1 | 2