summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family
Profile for J. Hooper > Reviews

Content by J. Hooper

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

J. Hooper (Oshawa, ON Can)

Page: 1 | 2
The Bearded Goon's RIDICULOUSLY STRONG Beard & Handlebar Moustache Wax - 1oz (30ml) Strongest Hold for Mustache, Beards, & Facial Hair
Offered by Best Nutrition Shop
Price: CDN$ 15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, Sept. 24 2015
It works nicely for me and my moustache. I sometimes struggle with getting a good curl on, and if I don't wash out the wax at the end of the day I get irritated skin, but this is my third tin that I've bought, so I am sold on it and recommend it to my fellow moustachioed brethren.

Howard Leight R-01526 Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff
Howard Leight R-01526 Impact Sport Electronic Earmuff
Price: CDN$ 59.99
71 used & new from CDN$ 52.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, Sept. 9 2015
i bought these for use at work, they do not work as advertised. They don't stay tight to your head and they allow a lot of excess noise in while not allowing you to hear anything else.

Best Satin Sleep Mask w Ear Plugs - Ideal for Side Sleepers - Breathable-Lightweight - BONUS CARRY CASE to Keep Away Dust and Germs - Fully Blocks Out Light- Great for Travel and At Home-Adjustable for Men,Women and Kids-30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by unoomi international
Price: CDN$ 9.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, July 20 2015
Uncomfortable to wear and makes it difficult to sleep. The Velcro strap sits right at the back of the head and presses against my head. It also puts a lot of pressure on my eyeballs.

Fosmon Premium 3 Port HDMI Intelligent Auto Switch Switcher - Support Full 3D, 1080p - Works with Sony PS3 / PS4, Microsoft Xbox 360 / One, HDTV, Monitor, DVD, Blue-Ray, Cable Box (18.5 inches) - Fosmon Retail Packaging
Offered by theWireless Company
Price: CDN$ 14.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 3.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made garbage, May 23 2015
Garbage, stopped working after about a month. It had a tendency to switch between other devices attached to it (from Apple TV to the Wii U), then it just stopped working altogether.

ASUS 15.6" HD Laptop (Intel Dual-Core, 4GB, 500GB) with Free Windows 10 Upgrade
ASUS 15.6" HD Laptop (Intel Dual-Core, 4GB, 500GB) with Free Windows 10 Upgrade
Price: CDN$ 421.12
16 used & new from CDN$ 359.99

4.0 out of 5 stars No bells or whistles but still good., May 5 2015
Very basic, but if you're just wanting something for emails and whatnot it will be perfect for you. no bells or whistles but unless you're looking to hardcore game this is great. A good starter or work computer. Plus the HDMI port allows me to watch Netflix on my tv with great picture.

HDE 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Backlit Multimedia Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse Rechargeable for Kodi, Raspberry Pi, PC, TV, MacOS, Linux, HTPC, Android, Windows (Black)
Offered by HDE CA
Price: CDN$ 25.00
2 used & new from CDN$ 20.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype, Feb. 7 2014
Does not work with Bluetooth, or on my smart tv. Works with my laptop, but that is not what I wanted it for.

30 pin converter to 8 pin lighting for Apple iphone 5 ipod touch nano
30 pin converter to 8 pin lighting for Apple iphone 5 ipod touch nano
Offered by BestLuckyShopping
Price: CDN$ 2.09
18 used & new from CDN$ 0.11

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, Dec 22 2013
Does not work, waste of money no matter the price. I bought this to use with my docking system, but the converter does not work! I am so disappointed.

Rocksmith with Bass - Trilingual - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
Rocksmith with Bass - Trilingual - PlayStation 3 Standard Edition
Offered by games-surplus
Price: CDN$ 106.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 17.85

5.0 out of 5 stars A dual purpose!, Nov. 15 2013
It is entertaining and it helps your guitar playing skills. You should know that you will not learn to read music, and it utilizes tabs, but you will work on your playing abilities and increase your skills.
If you want to play video games all day and not feel bad about yourself, then this is the game for you!

zBoost YX545 SOHO Dual Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office, up to 2,500 sq. ft.
Price: CDN$ 314.66
28 used & new from CDN$ 286.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Really works!, Nov. 5 2013
I am not wild on the effort it took to hook up, seeing as I had to put the antenna on my roof, but I have full bars in an apartment that would kill any reception. I know my neighbours benefit from it too, so it has great coverage.
Be warned, if you are in an apartment, this may not be the best booster for you.

Infinite Crisis
Infinite Crisis
by Greg Cox
22 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, Sept. 13 2013
This review is from: Infinite Crisis (Paperback)
Well written, you almost forget that it was a comic book. Very descriptive and is a good story too. If you like the League then you will enjoy this. I also recommend 52 by the same author.

Page: 1 | 2