ARRAY(0xbb52b1bc)

Profile for J. Hooper > Reviews

Content by J. Hooper

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

J. Hooper (Oshawa, ON Can)

Page: 1 | 2
HDE 2.4GHz Multi-media Portable Wireless Handheld Mini Keyboard with Touchpad Mouse
Offered by HDE CA
Price: CDN$ 17.55
3 used & new from CDN$ 17.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype, Feb. 7 2014
Does not work with Bluetooth, or on my smart tv. Works with my laptop, but that is not what I wanted it for.

30 pin converter to 8 pin lighting for Apple iphone 5 ipod touch nano
30 pin converter to 8 pin lighting for Apple iphone 5 ipod touch nano
Offered by SupplyQuickCA
Price: CDN$ 3.00
19 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time, Dec 22 2013
Does not work, waste of money no matter the price. I bought this to use with my docking system, but the converter does not work! I am so disappointed.

Rocksmith with Bass - Trilingual
Rocksmith with Bass - Trilingual
Offered by BEARDOS BAZAAR
Price: CDN$ 49.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A dual purpose!, Nov. 15 2013
It is entertaining and it helps your guitar playing skills. You should know that you will not learn to read music, and it utilizes tabs, but you will work on your playing abilities and increase your skills.
If you want to play video games all day and not feel bad about yourself, then this is the game for you!

zBoost YX545 SOHO Dual-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home and Office up to 2,500 sq. ft. of Coverage
Price: CDN$ 236.06
15 used & new from CDN$ 234.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Really works!, Nov. 5 2013
I am not wild on the effort it took to hook up, seeing as I had to put the antenna on my roof, but I have full bars in an apartment that would kill any reception. I know my neighbours benefit from it too, so it has great coverage.
Be warned, if you are in an apartment, this may not be the best booster for you.

Infinite Crisis
Infinite Crisis
by Greg Cox
18 used & new from CDN$ 3.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, Sept. 13 2013
This review is from: Infinite Crisis (Paperback)
Well written, you almost forget that it was a comic book. Very descriptive and is a good story too. If you like the League then you will enjoy this. I also recommend 52 by the same author.

Mr. Beer 60965 St. Patricks Irish Stout Refill Brew Pack
Mr. Beer 60965 St. Patricks Irish Stout Refill Brew Pack
Price: CDN$ 18.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, Sept. 13 2013
If you like Guinness draft you may not like this at all. This is almost identical in flavour to Guinness extra stout; so, if you are cool with that then by all means you will enjoy. I however did not.

iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot(Black)
iRobot 560 Roomba Vacuuming Robot(Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good!, Sept. 13 2013
The only downside to it is the way that cat hair gets wrapped in the brush so easily, you need to clean the thing after every use. With that being said, my floors are super clean, the schedule allows me to choose when the floors are vacuumed so I can come home to a clean house. I bought it because I was sick of all the dust bunnies that would roll around, and my socks were always picking up cat hair.
I recommend this product, but beware that it is not 100% free of human contact. The filter needs to be emptied every use and it tends to get stuck under or on things, so you may have to look around your home to find it some days.

Radio Systems RS-PFD17-11858 Drinkwell by PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station, Small
Price: CDN$ 17.78
6 used & new from CDN$ 17.78

3.0 out of 5 stars It works alright, July 23 2013
It works okay, it spills food though, it is not super easy to fill, and the food does not come out as the cat eats from it.. But, the cat eats from it and it works alright.

Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition)
Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition)
Offered by biddeal
Price: CDN$ 17.74
49 used & new from CDN$ 10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars So good!, July 23 2013
Amazing game! It is difficult, but not so hard that you get discouraged. Also, it arrived very quickly and all in one piece.

Omega Paw Roll N Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box, Large
Omega Paw Roll N Clean Self Cleaning Litter Box, Large
Price: CDN$ 38.07
4 used & new from CDN$ 38.07

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, July 23 2013
My cat is 14 pounds and a big framed cat, it handles his waste and he fits in this large model without issue. It separates the waste from the litter no problem.

Page: 1 | 2