Profile for ledfan > Reviews

Content by ledfan

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

"ledfan" (Virginia)

Led Zeppelin II
Led Zeppelin II
Price: CDN$ 11.93
30 used & new from CDN$ 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, July 13 2004
Ce commentaire est de: Led Zeppelin II (Audio CD)
Man what can I say, amazing CD, been hooked on Led now for 2 or 3 months and every new Zep CD I buy i get addicted too. This is a amazing CD, Starting off with Whole Lotta Love a awesome song for both Plant and Page, the guitar riffs rock, and Pages singing is at its best. Then What is and What Should Never Be, I loved this song its just amazing. Next The Lemon Song, the first part is great, with awesome guitar, the last part isnt too clean though, not a huge deal and i still love this song but not my fav number. Thank You is a great tune, Then Heartbreaker and Living Loving Maid, super songs, again not the cleanest but amazing guitar as always and super singing. Ramble on, again not my fav Zep tune but still great, Then Moby Dick, words cannot explain this song, amazing John Bonham proves he is and was the greatest drummer to live. And lastly Bring It On Home, good song great Plant vocals. To sum it up I would say this is Jimmys CD the guitar riffs are like non other absolutly fabulous.

Led Zeppelin I
Led Zeppelin I
Price: CDN$ 12.97
31 used & new from CDN$ 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, May 7 2004
Ce commentaire est de: Led Zeppelin I (Audio CD)
Such a great CD...Led Zep never dissapoints....recomend this if its your first Led Zeppelin CD....To think that this is thier debut album is pretty amazing. They are, in my opinion, the greatest rock band of all time. I love Plants singing &/or shrieking...and jimmy page is awesome. Definitly recomend.

Houses Of The Holy
Houses Of The Holy
Price: CDN$ 10.00
28 used & new from CDN$ 3.94

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!, April 27 2004
Ce commentaire est de: Houses Of The Holy (Audio CD)
Wow what a unbelievable CD. I had nvr heard Led Zep until about a month ago.....and am now obsessed....because of this CD.The first three songs are accoustic and are great...proving what a awesome guitar player Jimmy Page is, The Crunge is great...with amazing singing from Robert Plant...D'Yer Mak'er is a great song...I listened to this song over and over again at first..wonderful....Then, No Quarter....well at first I listened to it up to where Plant starts singing..and changed it immidiatly...well...i would say to any1 like me who hadnt really known Led Zeppelin...my advice is...stick with it...its a wonderful song....John Paul Jones is great on the piano and synthesizer....and although it took some getting used to im a huge fan of this song now...The Ocean....is amazing....great singing from Plant...great music from the rest of the band....one of the few cd's where I love every song.