biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for Maureen M. > Reviews

Content by Maureen M.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Maureen M. (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Sihpromatum - Backpacks and Bra Straps
Sihpromatum - Backpacks and Bra Straps
Price: CDN$ 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Traveling at its best!, Jan. 17 2016
What an amazing story! I loved every minute of it. I have always enjoyed reading true stories of people traveling and this is by far the best one yet! Savannah takes you along and writes in such a way you feel as though you are right there experiencing it too.

Comfort Food
Comfort Food
Price: CDN$ 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enthralled from the get go!, June 16 2015
This review is from: Comfort Food (Kindle Edition)
I LOVED this story - mainly because the ending is just so messed up! It is horrifying, but I simply could not put the book down.

Cold River Rising (Cold River Series, Book 1)
Cold River Rising (Cold River Series, Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 3.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Read something else, June 16 2015
I didn't really enjoy the story. I would've like the story better had it just been written from one perspective. The multiple perspectives, while gave the story more detail, I found it tricky to keep up with the different perspectives

Bellingwood Boxed Set: Books 1-3
Bellingwood Boxed Set: Books 1-3
Price: CDN$ 6.76

3.0 out of 5 stars First book is good., June 16 2015
The story had some promise. I really enjoyed the details of fixing up the old school and turning it into a guest house of sorts. I found the other women in the book really strange. It felt as though they didn't quite belong in the story. While I like the first book in the set, I found the others became rather predicable.

Nine Minutes (The Nine Minutes Trilogy Book 1)
Nine Minutes (The Nine Minutes Trilogy Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, June 16 2015
Enjoyed the book. I felt I was right there with the main character. How the book ended was surprising - I didn't see it coming!

Seriously Mum, What's an Alpaca?
Seriously Mum, What's an Alpaca?
Price: CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What an adventure!, June 16 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book. The author did a great job of describing the daily life as alpaca farmers - the struggles and joys. The writing gives readers a real insight into what life is like living in a different country from the one where you grew up. I did have an inkling that raising Alpacas wasn't going to be as easy as they Alan and Lorna first thought. This is a great adventure they have embarked upon!

Ransom (Ransom Series Book 1)
Ransom (Ransom Series Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, June 3 2015
Wasn't what I expected. I did not finish this.

Nikon Coolpix P7800 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 7.1xOptical Zoom Nikkor ED Glass Lens and 3-Inch Vari-Angle LCD
Offered by Camera Canada
Price: CDN$ 499.97
2 used & new from CDN$ 482.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So many features!, June 3 2015
Absolutely love this camera! I am still learning how to use it, but it takes fabulous pictures with great details. This camera can do so many different things. I love using the macro setting.

Mazie Baby
Mazie Baby
Price: CDN$ 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Real, June 3 2015
This review is from: Mazie Baby (Kindle Edition)
The story starts of with a bang. I was immediately sucked in and wanted to read it right through. I found the story interesting and horrifying at the same time.

Seattle Quake 9.2 (A Jackie Harlan Mystery Book 1)
Seattle Quake 9.2 (A Jackie Harlan Mystery Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, June 3 2015
An interesting story, which shows potential devastating affects of a huge earthquake. I found the characters likable, but the sub story of trying to locate a woman who disappeared a long time ago, detracted from the overall affect of the story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8