Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools
Profile for Maureen M. > Reviews

Content by Maureen M.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Maureen M. (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Comfort Food
Comfort Food
Price: CDN$ 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Enthralled from the get go!, June 16 2015
This review is from: Comfort Food (Kindle Edition)
I LOVED this story - mainly because the ending is just so messed up! It is horrifying, but I simply could not put the book down.

Cold River Rising (Cold River Series, Book 1)
Cold River Rising (Cold River Series, Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 6.47

2.0 out of 5 stars Read something else, June 16 2015
I didn't really enjoy the story. I would've like the story better had it just been written from one perspective. The multiple perspectives, while gave the story more detail, I found it tricky to keep up with the different perspectives

Bellingwood Boxed Set: Books 1-3
Bellingwood Boxed Set: Books 1-3
Price: CDN$ 6.76

3.0 out of 5 stars First book is good., June 16 2015
The story had some promise. I really enjoyed the details of fixing up the old school and turning it into a guest house of sorts. I found the other women in the book really strange. It felt as though they didn't quite belong in the story. While I like the first book in the set, I found the others became rather predicable.

Nine Minutes
Nine Minutes
Price: CDN$ 3.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, June 16 2015
This review is from: Nine Minutes (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed the book. I felt I was right there with the main character. How the book ended was surprising - I didn't see it coming!

Seriously Mum, What's an Alpaca?
Seriously Mum, What's an Alpaca?
Price: CDN$ 4.34

5.0 out of 5 stars What an adventure!, June 16 2015
I really enjoyed reading this book. The author did a great job of describing the daily life as alpaca farmers - the struggles and joys. The writing gives readers a real insight into what life is like living in a different country from the one where you grew up. I did have an inkling that raising Alpacas wasn't going to be as easy as they Alan and Lorna first thought. This is a great adventure they have embarked upon!

Ransom (Ransom Series Book 1)
Ransom (Ransom Series Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, June 3 2015
Wasn't what I expected. I did not finish this.

Nikon Coolpix P7800 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 7.1xOptical Zoom Nikkor ED Glass Lens and 3-Inch Vari-Angle LCD
Price: CDN$ 499.97
4 used & new from CDN$ 460.32

5.0 out of 5 stars So many features!, June 3 2015
Absolutely love this camera! I am still learning how to use it, but it takes fabulous pictures with great details. This camera can do so many different things. I love using the macro setting.

Mazie Baby
Mazie Baby
Price: CDN$ 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Real, June 3 2015
This review is from: Mazie Baby (Kindle Edition)
The story starts of with a bang. I was immediately sucked in and wanted to read it right through. I found the story interesting and horrifying at the same time.

Seattle Quake 9.2 (A Jackie Harlan Mystery Book 1)
Seattle Quake 9.2 (A Jackie Harlan Mystery Book 1)
Price: CDN$ 5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, June 3 2015
An interesting story, which shows potential devastating affects of a huge earthquake. I found the characters likable, but the sub story of trying to locate a woman who disappeared a long time ago, detracted from the overall affect of the story.

David Busch?s Nikon Coolpix P7100 Guide to Digital Photography
David Busch?s Nikon Coolpix P7100 Guide to Digital Photography
by David D. Busch
Price: CDN$ 33.77
19 used & new from CDN$ 29.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Understand, June 3 2015
Jam packed full of information! I bought this book as a gift and it was very detailed. It has lots of great pictures and clear instructions.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8