Profile for Maureen M. > Reviews

Content by Maureen M.

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Maureen M. (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Clean Food Diet: Avoid processed foods and eat clean with few simple lifestyle changes(free nutrition recipes)(natural food recipes) (Special Diet Cookbooks & Vegetarian Recipes Collection Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 22 2015
I was expecting more information about the clean food diet. There are a good number of recipes, but not much info.

Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch (Violet)
Garmin Forerunner 10 GPS Running Watch (Violet)
Price: CDN$ 119.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivating and easy to use!, May 22 2015
Fabulous watch! I recently purchased this watch as I wanted something that could track where I was running as sometimes the running website I use won't let me create a map of exactly where I run. Using the watch makes it super easy! I go for a run and then upload my run after and all the info is there! There are other features that I haven't used yet, but I am looking forward to! I especially like that it beeps after each km.

Out of My Mind
Out of My Mind
by Sharon M. Draper
Price: CDN$ 9.92
61 used & new from CDN$ 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformative!!, May 15 2015
This review is from: Out of My Mind (Paperback)
This book is simply stunning. The main character, Melody, has so much voice in the story that as I was reading this, I was right there with her feeling what she was feeling. The story has opened my eyes and heart to the many children I see that are like Melody. We have no idea what they are really thinking. "Experts" can make guesses as best. I have read this book with different groups of grade 6 students and have fabulous conversations about the themes in this book. This book truly has the power to transform your thinking!

Cloak and Dagger (The IMA Book 1)
Cloak and Dagger (The IMA Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally enjoyed this book, May 15 2015
Totally enjoyed this book! It kept me guessing and I could almost feel what the main character was going through.

Welcome to Last Chance (A Place to Call Home Book #1): A Novel: Volume 1
Welcome to Last Chance (A Place to Call Home Book #1): A Novel: Volume 1
Price: CDN$ 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I started reading it thinking I had a good idea about the story, May 15 2015
This book surprised me. I started reading it thinking I had a good idea about the story, but as it turned out, I didn't. Thus, I really enjoyed it.

I Am Malala: How One Girl Stood Up for Education and Changed the World (Young Readers Edition)
by Malala Yousafzai
Price: CDN$ 13.49
34 used & new from CDN$ 4.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased with the details and found the book very readable, May 15 2015
Absolutely fabulous story. This is the young readers edition and I previewed it in hopes of using it with grade 6 & 7 students. I was pleased with the details and found the book very readable. I am looking forward to having students read it!

18 Things (My So-Called Afterlife)
18 Things (My So-Called Afterlife)
Price: CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 15 2015
Really enjoyed this book! I found is refreshing and teaches some life lessons.

Persephone
Persephone
Price: CDN$ 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 15 2015
This review is from: Persephone (Kindle Edition)
It is an interesting story.

David Busch?s Compact Field Guide for the Nikon Coolpix P7800
David Busch?s Compact Field Guide for the Nikon Coolpix P7800
by David D. Busch
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: CDN$ 14.69
25 used & new from CDN$ 8.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!!, May 15 2015
I find this book jam packed with information on how to use the camera. I am new to taking photos with camera that has more than just automatic settings so this book is a great help. It has helped me to understand the many features of the camera. This is far more readable than the manual that comes with the camera.

Beyond Ransom (The Ransom Series)
Beyond Ransom (The Ransom Series)
Price: CDN$ 1.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Intense!, Oct. 27 2014
Terrifying and parts of the book were so real that I felt I was right there.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7