Profile for Erdricks > Reviews

Content by Erdricks

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Erdricks

Pawz Road Dog/Cat Summer Sleeping Mat Oval (M: 45x48cm)
Pawz Road Dog/Cat Summer Sleeping Mat Oval (M: 45x48cm)
Offered by pleasantpet
Price: CDN$ 8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Received today and I obviously misread the dimensions, although ..., July 28 2014
Received today and I obviously misread the dimensions, although I thought originally it showed in inches.

So, the medium is about 15" by 16". Needless to say, even my small dog could not lay on it.

It was definitely not worth the money, although it did ship quickly.

The Night Angel Trilogy
The Night Angel Trilogy
by Brent Weeks
Price: CDN$ 18.18
33 used & new from CDN$ 11.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series!, Jan. 5 2011
Loved the book, it was a very interesting twist on the genre and a unique look into the development of a hero (anti-hero?) Kylar is a memorable character and many of the books characters have a strong impact. The series was better and better as it went on, and the conclusion was both believable and entertaining.

I have also given it to my wife to read (who also loved it) and her sister received it for Christmas and read the whole series in under 2 weeks because it was so good.

Definitely a great read.

A Kiss Before the Apocalypse: A Remy Chandler Novel
A Kiss Before the Apocalypse: A Remy Chandler Novel
by Thomas E. Sniegoski
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 8.54
62 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, Dec 16 2010
I definitely recommend this book. The character was interesting, and the premise was different from other books I have read. It is worth a read as I read lots of books and it kept my attention to the end (read it in less than a week). You could tell what was coming in parts, but the author still kept it interesting and had a few unique twists. Who knew angels could be so entertaining?