summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family
Profile for Erdricks > Reviews

Content by Erdricks

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Erdricks

Amco 107WH Swing-A-Way Compact Can Opener, White
Amco 107WH Swing-A-Way Compact Can Opener, White
Offered by Deal a Day
Price: CDN$ 9.99
9 used & new from CDN$ 3.85

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy something better., Jan. 31 2016
Used it for about a month and now it just turns and doesn't open at all. Buy something better.

The Death of Dulgath (The Riyria Chronicles Book 3)
The Death of Dulgath (The Riyria Chronicles Book 3)
Price: CDN$ 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 30 2015
Another great book in the series. I am hoping there will be more to come!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Received today and I obviously misread the dimensions, although ..., July 28 2014
Received today and I obviously misread the dimensions, although I thought originally it showed in inches.

So, the medium is about 15" by 16". Needless to say, even my small dog could not lay on it.

It was definitely not worth the money, although it did ship quickly.

The Night Angel Trilogy
The Night Angel Trilogy
by Brent Weeks
Price: CDN$ 21.46
35 used & new from CDN$ 21.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series!, Jan. 5 2011
Loved the book, it was a very interesting twist on the genre and a unique look into the development of a hero (anti-hero?) Kylar is a memorable character and many of the books characters have a strong impact. The series was better and better as it went on, and the conclusion was both believable and entertaining.

I have also given it to my wife to read (who also loved it) and her sister received it for Christmas and read the whole series in under 2 weeks because it was so good.

Definitely a great read.

A Kiss Before the Apocalypse
A Kiss Before the Apocalypse
by Thomas E. Sniegoski
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: CDN$ 8.51
38 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, Dec 16 2010
I definitely recommend this book. The character was interesting, and the premise was different from other books I have read. It is worth a read as I read lots of books and it kept my attention to the end (read it in less than a week). You could tell what was coming in parts, but the author still kept it interesting and had a few unique twists. Who knew angels could be so entertaining?