Profile for James R Shaughnessy > Reviews

Content by James R Shaugh...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

James R Shaughnessy (Enid, OK United States)

Price: CDN$ 21.85
27 used & new from CDN$ 14.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Gindick WILL teach you to jam!, July 8 2001
Musically Hopeless No More. By studying Jon's books, Harmonica for the Musically Hopeless and Rock n Blues Harmonica, I have learned how to play with a band in 9 months. Gindick speaks the language of the people while carefully teaching you the basics in a way that is interesting and fun. Since Jon recommended that I learn from as many people as I could, I have scoured the blues "how to" literature. Gindick's books are my favorites.

Price: CDN$ 21.85
27 used & new from CDN$ 14.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Gindick WILL teach you to jam!, July 8 2001

Country and Blues Harmonica for the Musically Hopeless (with harmonica and cassette)
25 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Miss Out on the Best Harp Instructor for Beginners, July 8 2001