Profile for Pamela A. Moore > Reviews

Content by Pamela A. Moore

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Pamela A. Moore (Coquille, OR United States)

Mikado Iolanthe & Pirates of Penzance [Import]
Mikado Iolanthe & Pirates of Penzance [Import]
VHS

3.0 out of 5 stars Music Lover, April 9 2002
It is not really fair to write a review in comparison with the movie version with Kevin Klein and Linda Ronstadt. This version is really well done but since it's a stage version it cannot, to me, compare with the movie version. I kept waiting for little things that I saw in the movie that weren't in the stage version. All in all, it is well done.

Science Of Homeopathy
Science Of Homeopathy
by George Vithoulkas
13 used & new from CDN$ 29.50

2.0 out of 5 stars An interested observer, April 9 2002
This review is from: Science Of Homeopathy (Paperback)
This book is not quite what I thought it was - it gives me information that I already have but not the help that I need. I have been interested in homeopathy for years and have used it to some degree - I'll keep looking for more info.

Pirates of Penzance
Pirates of Penzance
VHS
4 used & new from CDN$ 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this video, April 9 2002
This review is from: Pirates of Penzance (VHS Tape)
There was a little theater production of The Pirates of Penzance in our area a month or two ago and I wanted to see the movie version that my 19 year old grandson had seen and liked. I went to the library and found this version, checked it out and we watched it several times. I then went on line to an opera site and ordered what I thought was this video, it was not and I was quite disappointed. I am delighted that you brought this to my attention. I'm on the lookout for other opera and light opera titles, too, so I'll be looking for more reccomendations from you. Thank you so much.