Profile for Steven L. Wagner > Reviews

Content by Steven L. Wagner

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Steven L. Wagner (USA)

New Compl. Joy Home Brew
New Compl. Joy Home Brew
by Charles Papazian
49 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK IS THE BIBLE OF HOMEBREWING, WITH A CAPITAL "B.", Oct. 29 1999
Charlie Papazian started the revolution of homebrewing with this book. After you read it, you will know why. Cheers to Charlie!

Homebrewing For Dummies
Homebrewing For Dummies
by Marty Nachel
23 used & new from CDN$ 3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is the best homebrewing book on the market., Oct. 29 1999
Whether you are a novice, intermediate, or advanced homebrewer, you should purchase this book. It is well written, and I refer to it more than all my other homebrewing books combined. This book is by far the best homebrewing book on the market.

Pale Ale, Revised: History, Brewing, Techniques, Recipes
Pale Ale, Revised: History, Brewing, Techniques, Recipes
by Terry Foster
Price: CDN$ 12.96
21 used & new from CDN$ 9.51

2.0 out of 5 stars This book is worth purchasing, but was disappointing., Oct. 29 1999
This book does give you a good historical lesson on Pale Ales. If you truly love Pale Ale, I do recommend this book; but it is quite factual and somewhat boring at times.
As a homebrewer that brews extract beers, I was pleased that the book did offer extract recipes; however, the number of recipes was somewhat limited.
I certainly do not mean any disrespect, but I was disappointed by the book's excessive use of exclamation marks. In my opinion, they give the book a sarcastic tone.
However, if you enjoy Pale Ales as much as I do, relax, get this book, and have a homebrew.