Profile for Valerie > Reviews

Content by Valerie
Top Reviewer Ranking: 237

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Valerie (Alliston, ON)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Fosmon® x2 6ft VIVID Micro USB Flat Controller Charging Cables Sony Playstation 4 / PS4 & Microsoft Xbox One Controllers - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money if you need spare cables, Aug. 26 2014
Using this for my PS4 controllers and my cell phone occasionally. Works like a dream! Great value

Fosmon High Speed Cat6 RJ45 FLAT TANGLE FREE Snagless Network Cable - Patch - Ethernet / Moderm / Router / LAN / Printer / MAC / Laptop / PS2 & PS3 / XBox & XBox 360 - Fosmon Retail Packaging - White - 15ft
Price: CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works well for my VOD, Aug. 26 2014
Using this to toggle my PS4 and Shaw tv satellite box internet connection. I wish routers had more than 4 ports hah works well, does the job and it didn't break the bank :)

The Ice Box (Disney Frozen)
The Ice Box (Disney Frozen)
by Courtney Carbone
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 10.36
26 used & new from CDN$ 4.82

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, Aug. 26 2014
My 3 year old neice loved this! Any young frozen fan should be delighted to have it!

Fosmon High Speed 600Mhz Cat7 Shielded FLAT TANGLE FREE Snagless Network Cable - Patch - Ethernet / Moderm / Router / LAN / Printer / MAC / Laptop / PS2 & PS3 / XBox & XBox 360 - Fosmon Retail Packaging - White - 10ft
Price: CDN$ 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great bargain, Aug. 26 2014
I don't know how to test these cables. But I can say that I hooked up my PS4 with it, and I'm getting about 21-23mbps download and 1.7mbps upload. I pay for up to 25mbps download and 2mbps upload, I'm using the Asus RT-AC66 router. Not bad for the price, and I like that it's easier to hide.

Game of Thrones Seasons 1 & 2 with 3 Exclusive Funko Pop Vinyls [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy]
2 used & new from CDN$ 311.40

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic set for any collector, Aug. 26 2014
these pops were almost free considering the cost of the first two seasons alone. All arrived well packaged, the pops are all in good condition. Minimal, if any painting issues. Love these special pops! this package was definitely worth it!

Funko Pop Heroes-Captain America Movie 2, Captain America Action Figure
Funko Pop Heroes-Captain America Movie 2, Captain America Action Figure
4 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like his new suit :D, Aug. 26 2014
Had to return my first captain. The tip of his nose was missing hah luckily my replacement had far less noticable issues. Ones I could live with. He's so cute, now I need to decide if I need the whole set...

Funko Pop Marvel-Guardians of the Galaxy, Gamora Vinyl Figure
Funko Pop Marvel-Guardians of the Galaxy, Gamora Vinyl Figure
Offered by ONE AT A TIME CANADA
Price: CDN$ 14.98
8 used & new from CDN$ 14.85

4.0 out of 5 stars she's never looked so adorable!, Aug. 26 2014
Loved the movie, Gamora wasn't quite what I expected. Movie and pop! wise hah there's a few paint mistakes on her but not enough to make me return her. Glad to have her join the team!

Funko Pop Heroes-Captain America Movie 2, Winter Soldier Action Figure
Funko Pop Heroes-Captain America Movie 2, Winter Soldier Action Figure
Offered by Think Fast CA
Price: CDN$ 20.95
6 used & new from CDN$ 15.55

5.0 out of 5 stars cutest winter soldier, Aug. 26 2014
Arrived in perfect condition, what can I say? I love him and cap in my collection :D

WIN-WARE Windproof Ashtray. Reduces Odours and keeps cigarette butts out of view
Offered by Win-ware Canada
Price: CDN$ 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have for the front and back porch!, Aug. 26 2014
Arrived well packaged, I've used these for a little while now. I love that they go in the dishwasher for cleaning. Great product!

Funko Pop Heroes-Harley Quinn Action Figure
Funko Pop Heroes-Harley Quinn Action Figure
Offered by Fugitive_Toys
Price: CDN$ 19.88
10 used & new from CDN$ 12.73

4.0 out of 5 stars love Harley ;), Aug. 26 2014
A few very minor flaws, but she's cute as a button! Glad to have her in my collection

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8