Profile for Dr. Joseph Lee > Reviews

Content by Dr. Joseph Lee
Top Reviewer Ranking: 3

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Dr. Joseph Lee (Toronto, Canada)
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (#1 HALL OF FAME)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Gracias Por La Musica, Spanish Deluxe Version (CD + DVD)
Gracias Por La Musica, Spanish Deluxe Version (CD + DVD)
Price: CDN$ 20.82
13 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ABBA Gracias Por La Musica (deluxe edition): wonderful collection of 15 Spanish songs; great sound; excellent booklet: great DVD, Dec 16 2014
INTRODUCTION:

ABBA, consisting of Anni-Frid “Frida’ Lyngstad, Bjorn Ulvaeus, Benny Anderson and Agnetha Faltskog. All members were born in Sweden, except Frida who was born in Norway. Bjorn and Agnetha were married from 1971 – 1980. Benny and Frida were married from 1979 – 81. They disbanded in 1982. ABBA was famous for minutely worked compositions, complex arrangements and brilliant studio productions. That same drive for perfection was in their live performances. ABBA played live only a very few times. In 1975, they did a lengthy tour of Sweden, and toured Europe in 1975, 1977 and 1979, toured Australia in 1977, the USA in 1979 and the last live show at the Budokan in Japan in March 1980.

CONTENT:

This Deluxe Edition consists of: (1) CD with 15 songs, and (2) DVD, with 8 tracks.

To me, it is essential for any purchaser to know the contents of the CD before one can make a wise purchase. Here, Amazon.ca did not provide a song listing. To help you with your purchasing decision, I have compiled a track listing (with personal comments), which is as follows:

Disc 1 (CD):
LP GRACIAS POR LA MUSICA (RCA Victor 6613)(1980):
01 Gracias Por La Musica (Thank You For The Music)
02 Reina Danzante (Dancing Queen)
03 Al Andar (Move On)
04 Dame! Dame! Dame! (Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!)
05 Fernando
06 Estoy Sonando (I Have A Dream)
07 Mama Mia
08 Hasta Manna
09 Conociendome, Conociendote (Knowing Me, Knowing You)
10 Chiquitita
BONUS TRACKS:
11 Ring Ring*the first Spanish song recorded by ABBA, known at the time as Bjorn & Benny, Agnetha & Frida; first found in ABBA Mas oro in 1994.
12 Andante, Andante*found in Super Trouper album, 1980.
13 Felicidad (Happy New Year)*found in Super Trouper album, 1980.
14 No Hay A Quien Culpar (When All Is Said And Done)*found in The Visitors album, 1982.
15 Se Me Esta Escapando (Slipping Through My Finger)*found in The Visitors album, 1982.

Disc 2 (DVD):
01 Chiquitita (300 Millones, TVE)*broadcast on June 18, 1979; recorded in the show 300 millones in Madrid; aired via satellites to many Latin American countries.
02 Chiquitita (Aplauso, TVE)*broadcast on June 2, 1979 at Aplauso, when the host Jose Luis Urbarri presented ABBA with a gold disc for Chiquitita.
03 Estoy Sonando (Promo Clip)
04 ABBA on Spanish TV (Especial Aplauso 100, TVE)*broadcast June 14, 1980, filmed earlier in Stockholm:
Songs performed:
Conociendome, Conociendote*filmed on May 20, 1980.
Gracias Por La Musica (Promo Clip)
Dame! Dame! Dame
05 Felicidad (Promo Clip
06 No Hay A Quien Culpar (Promo Clip)
07 International Sleeve Gallery

THE ORIGINAL GRACIAS POR LA MUSICA ALBUM:

The original album Gracias Por La Musica was released in May 1980, and was certified 4X Platinum in Argentina, also reaching Platinum and reaching number two on the charts in Spain – and even entering the charts in Japan!

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 What a wonderful and thoughtful collection, combining the original album with all the Spanish bonus tracks. The DVD is very well done, truly icing on the cake. Excellent job and thank you!
2 The sound is very well remastered, clean with no hiss. The angelic vocals of Agnetha and Frida are truly heavenly, clear and crisp. The backing instrumental tracks are well defined with good differentiation among different instruments.
3 There is an excellent 20-page booklet, with first part in Spanish and second part in English. There are many beautiful album covers, EP and 45 rpm single picture sleeves. Simply marvelous. The essay is very informative. There is a page of personal message from Frida, with her original signature. On the back cover, we find the rare signatures of all 4 members. What a wonderful booklet.

None.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

Following the recent triumphant release of Live in Wembley (my review is found elsewhere), this is truly another wonderful and magical collection. What a wonderful Christmas gift for myself. Agnetha and Frida are truly talented. From the essay, I learned that they were not even provided with a professional Spanish language teacher. The result is truly amazing. After listening to this entire album, I have a deeper appreciation of ABBA’s talents. The entire set is totally and thoroughly enjoyable (even though I don’t understand Spanish). Now I miss them even more. This set is very highly recommended. ABBA, gracias por la musica! (and pardon my Spanish).

8 Classic Albums 3
8 Classic Albums 3
17 used & new from CDN$ 9.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Patti Page Vol. 3: 8 Classic Albums (4CDs): 8 complete albums with 98 songs; great sound; 3 LPs making CD debut., Dec 16 2014
This review is from: 8 Classic Albums 3 (Audio CD)
CONTENT:

This 4 CD set, released by Real Gone Music, a reputable reissue label from UK, is Volume 3 of Classic Album series, contain 8 complete Patti Page albums, with a total of 98 songs. (my reviews Vol.1 & 2 found elsewhere)

To me, it is essential for any purchaser to know the contents of the CD before one can make a wise purchase. Here, Amazon.ca did not provide the names of the albums and no song listing. To help you with your purchasing decision, I have compiled a detailed track listing (including label, number, year & chart position for albums and singles) which is as follows:

LP THE WEST SIDE (AmArcy 36136)(1958):

04 Nobody Knows
05 I Couldn’t Hear Nobody Pray
06 Motherless Child
07 Just A Closer Walk With Thee
08 My Lord What A Mornin’
09 Great Getting Up Mornin’
10 Were You There
11 Break Bread
12 Me! Oh Lord
LP PATTI PAGE SINGS COUNTRY AND WESTERN GOLDEN HITS (Mercury 20615)(1961):
13 Mom And Dad’s Waltz (b-side, Mercury 71823)(US 58/1961)
14 I Walk The Line
19 Just Because
20 Please Help Me I’m Falling
21 You all Come
22 Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
23 Dark Moon (Mercury 71870)(b-side, 1971)
24 Release Me

Disc 4:
LP GO ON HOME (SINGS COUNTRY AND WESTERN GOLDEN HITS, VOL. 2)(Mercury 20689)(1962):
01 Go On Home (a-side, Mercury 71908)(US 42/1961)
02 Walk On By
03 Your Old Love Letters
04 That’s What It’s Like To Be Lonesome
05 Invitation To The Blues (Mercury 72123)(b-side, 1963)
06 Guess Things Happen That Way
07 I Forgot More Than You’ll Ever Know
08 I Fall To Pieces
09 You Don’t Know Me (Mercury 71950)(b-side, 1962)
10 Am I That Easy To Forget
15 Put Your Head On My Shoulder
16 Don’t Be Cruel
17 (You’ve Got) Personality
18 It’s Just A Matter Of Time
19 I’m Walkin’ (a-side, Mercury 72123)(US 127/1963)*last single on Mercury label before Patti moved over to Columbia label.
20 Don’t Worry
21 Big Bad John
22 Poor Little Fool
23 I Almost Lost My Mind
24 Mack The Knife

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 This is wonderful collection of 8 complete albums by Patti Page, covering from 1956 to 1962. There is a great mix. In contrast to her pop hits, the songs in this set are very jazzy, with Patti swinging with the orchestra. There are also many religious songs represented. As noted above, there are a few pop singles included in this set.
2 A few albums are making their CD debut, like Sings And Stars In Elmer Gantry, The West Side and Just A Closer Walk With Thee. Sepia Records has released Golden Hits Of The Boys and Sings Country and Western Golden Hits in the past. In The Land of Hi Fi and Indiscretion are available separately, but over $25 each. The price is reasonable here for 8 albums. You will spend much more money to buy them separately.
3 The sound is very well remastered: clean with no hiss. Patti Page’s old recordings were plagued by hiss and clicks during her early releases on CDs. No such problem here. Patti’s voice is smooth and sultry, with clear differentiation of instruments in the orchestra.

NEGATIVE POINT:

1 There is no booklet in this series, thus no album front covers, no label & number, and no chart positions.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

Real Gone Music has released 3 volumes of Classic Albums on Patti Page. To help you with your purchasing decision, here is the summary of the names of albums in each volume:

EIGHT CLASSIC ALBUMS, VOL. 1:
(1) Romance on the Range, (2) Christmas With Patti Page, (3) Page 1, (4) Page 2, (5) Page 3, (6) You Go To My Head, (7) Music for Two In Love, and (8) The Voices of Patti Page.

EIGHT CLASSIC ALBUMS, VOL. 2:
(1) Page 4, (2) This Is My Song, (3) Manhattan Tower, (4) The Waltz Queen (Mercury), (5) The Waltz Queen (Wing) (6) Let’s Get Away From It All, (7) I’ve Heard That Song Before, and (8) On Camera – Favorites From TV.

EIGHT CLASSIC ALBUMS, VOL. 3:
(1) The West Side, (2) In the Land of Hi Fi, (3) Indiscretion, (4) Sings and Stars in Elmer Gantry, (5) Just A Closer Walk With Thee, (6) Patti Page Sings Country And Western Golden Hits, (7) Go On Home, and (8) Patti Sings Golden Hits Of The Boys

I hope there will be Volume 4 in the future. There are still 8 albums before 1963 that are not released yet on CDs:
(1) Folk Songs Favorites (1951), (2) Tennessee Waltz (1952), (3) Sings For Romance (1953), (4) Just Patti (1955), (5) The East Side (1957), (6) Three Little Words (1959), (7) I Remember April (1959), and (8) Y’all Come (1961).

I love Patti Page. Thanks to Real Gone Music, her complete Columbia Singles were released. Also thanks to Jasmine Records, her Mercury output was neatly covered. I have done a Complete Singles Discography and found that she has 280 songs (140 singles)!! Unfortunately, her country output is still sorely missing. Patti sadly passed away on January 1, 2013, just a few weeks before she was scheduled to receive a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. Thanks to label like Jasmine and Real Gone Music, her wonderful and vast library of music remains for admirers to enjoy. This 4 CD set provided me with a wealth of new joys from The Singing Rage. This set is recommended to all Patti Page fans.

7 Classic Albums 2
7 Classic Albums 2
11 used & new from CDN$ 10.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Kay Starr 2: 7 Classic Albums (4CDs): only 7 albums with 78 songs; good sound; could have added more tracks., Dec 14 2014
This review is from: 7 Classic Albums 2 (Audio CD)
CONTENT:

This is Volume 2 of Kay Starr's Classic Album series. (my review of Vol. 1 is found elsewhere). In most cases, volume 2 would cover the star's output further down the road. To my pleasant surprise, volume 2 here goes backward, covering the earlier Kay Starr from 1953 to 1958.

This set, in contrast to EIGHT classic albums in Volume 1, has only SEVEN classic albums, with only 78 songs, covering the period from 1953 to 1958.

To me, it is essential for any purchaser to know the contents of the CD before one can make a wise purchase. Here, Amazon.ca did not provide a song listing. To help you with your purchasing decision, I have compiled a detailed track listing (including label, number, year & chart position for albums and singles) which is as follows:

LP THE KAY STARR STYLE (Capitol 363)(1953):
01 Too Busy (Capitol 1096)(uncharted a-side, 1952)
02 Please Be Kind
03 Side By Side (Capitol 1688)(uncharted a-side, 1951)
04 Someday Sweetheart
05 Tonight You Belong To Me
06 Waiting At The End Of The Road (Capitol 13900)(b-side, 1953)
07 It's The Talk Of The Town (Capitol 1096)(b-side, 1952)
08 What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry (Capitol 13969)(uncharted a-side, 1953)*With Les Paul
09 I Just Couldn't Take It Baby
10 The Breeze (Capitol 1688)(b-side, 1951)
11 I've The World On A String
12 When My Dreamboat Comes Home (Capitol 2595)(US 18/1953)
LP THE ONE - THE ONLY KAY STARR (Capitol 1149)(1955):
22 Once More
23 Georgia On My Mind
24 Jump For Joy

LP SONGS BY KAY STARR (Capitol 211)(1956):
01 Steady Daddy (Capitol 15314)(b-side, 1949)
02 You've Got To See Mam Ev'ry Night (Or You Can't See Mama At All) (Capitol 854)(uncharted a-side, 1950)
03 Ya Gotta Buy, Buy, Buy For Baby (Capitol 717)(uncharted a-side, 1949)
04 Poor Papa (He's Gotta Nothin' At All)
05 You're The One I Care For (Capitol 811)(b-side, 1947)
06 It's The First Time (I've Given My Heart) (Capitol 639)(uncharted a-side, 1949)
07 Second Hand Love (Capitol 15380)(b-side, 1949)
08 Mercy, Mercy, Mercy (Capitol 497)(b-side, 1948)
09 A Faded Summer Love (Capitol 15226)(b-side, 1948)
10 Hold Me, Hold Me, Hold Me (Capitol 1710)(b-side, 1951)
11 I'm The Lonesomest Gal In Town (Capitol 854)(b-side, 1950)
LP IN A BLUE MOOD (Capitol 580)(1956):
12 After You've Gone*remake of her 1945 hit with the Lamplighter Five.
13 A Woman Likes To Be Told (Capitol 980)(b-side, 1950)
14 Maybe You'll Be There
15 I'm Waiting For The Ships That Never Come In
16 What Will I Tell My Heart
17 Evenin' (Capitol 1357)(uncharted a-side, 1951)
18 He's Funny That Way
19 I Got The Spring Fever Blues
20 Don't Tell Him What Happened To Me
21 I Got It Bad, And That Ain't Good
22 Everybody's Somebody's Fool (Capitol 1278)(b-side, 1950)*a big hit for Connie Francis later on.
23 It Will Have To Do (Until The Real Thing Comes Along)

LP SINGIN' KAY STARR, SWINGIN' ERROLL GARNER)(Crown 5003)(1956):
06 Blue Lou
07 Tenderly
08 Little Girl
LP BLUE STARR (RCA Victor 1549)(1957):
09 It's A Lonesome Old Town (When You're Not Around)
10 You're Driving Me Crazy (What Did I Do)
11 The House Is Haunted (By The Echo Of Your Last Goodbye)
12 We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)
13 I Really Don't Want To Know
14 Blue Starr

LP BLUE STARR (RCA Victor 1549)(1957)(contd):
01 Wedding Blues
02 It's Funny To Everyone But Me
03 Little White Lies
04 Just Like A Butterfly (That's Caught In The Rain)
05 Blue And Sentimental
LP ROCKIN' WITH KAY (RCA Victor 1720)(1958):
06 Dry Bones
07 Rockin' Chair (RCA Victor 7218)(b-side, 1958)
08 I Gotta Get Away From You
09 Till We Meet Again
10 True Blue Lou
11 Lazy Bones
12 Lonesome Road
13 The Glory of Love
14 I'm Confessin' (That I Love You)
15 Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be)*remake on Capitol released as single in 1962.
16 How Deep Is The Ocean (RCA Victor 7521)(b-side, 1959)*the last single on RCA Victor, before rejoining Capitol Records.
17 Do I Worry

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 If you like to collect albums by Kay Starr, this is a good way to have 7 albums in one set. Most of the above albums are available separately on Collectables as 2 LPs on 1 CD series. To get them all, the final cost is much higher.
2 There are many singles (charted and uncharted) that are found in this set, as noted above.
3 The sound is very well remastered, as per high standards at Real Gone Music. The result is much better than that from Collectables.
4 The price is reasonable for a 4 CD set.

NEGATIVE POINTS:

1 Disc 3: 45 minutes; Disc 4: 48 minutes. In Volume 1, 8 albums were included. Here, Blue Star was broken up among discs 3 and 4. And there are lots of empty spaces around. Why not put one more album like Volume 1, or fill up the spaces with singles. Here, Collectables is better. In The One And Only Kay Starr/Blue Starr, three bonus tracks were added. One of the tracks, I Couldn't Care Less, was a very rare b-side, not available anywhere else, that could have been included.
2 There is no booklet, no label & number, no chart positions and no front album covers.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

For Volume 2, somehow, I feel cheated out of an album or bonus tracks, when compared to 8 Classic Albums in Volume 1. Nevertheless, the entire set is enjoyable and very "collectable". This is a welcome addition to my 27 CD Kay Starr library. If you like to collect Kay Starr, this set is for you.

Eight Classic Albums
Eight Classic Albums
Offered by Mega Media CA
Price: CDN$ 23.57
21 used & new from CDN$ 7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Kay Starr 8 Classic Albums (4CDs): 8 complete albums with 95 songs; great sound; good value!, Dec 13 2014
This review is from: Eight Classic Albums (Audio CD)
CONTENT:

This 4 CD set, Volume 1 of 2 sets, released by Real Gone Music, a reputable reissue label from UK, contain 8 complete Kay Starr albums, with a total of 95 songs.

LP I HEAR THE WORD (RCA Victor 2055)(1959):
13 On A Slow Boat To China
14 I Cover The Waterfront
15 Around the World
16 Sentimental Journey
17 Night Train (Capitol 4295)(uncharted a-side, 1959)*first charted hit after leaving RCA-Victor.
18 Riders In The Sky (Capitol 4295)(b-side, 1959)
19 Goin’ To Chicago Blues
20 Indiana
21 Song Of The Wanderer
22 Swingin’ Down The Line
23 Lazy River
24 Movin’

LP LOSERS, WEEPERS (Capitol 1303)(1960):
01 You Always Hurt The One You Love (Capitol 4339)(uncharted a-side, 1959)
02 I Should Care (Capitol X-1 1303)(uncharted a-side, 1960)
03 I’m A Fool To Care (Capitol X-2 1303)(uncharted a-side, 1960)
04 Don’t Take Your Love From Me
05 When I Lost You
06 Only Forever
07 Gonna Get A Guy (Capitol 4339)(b-side, 1959)
08 Please Don’t Talk About Me When I’m Gone (Capitol X-1 1303)(b-side, 1960)
09 I Miss You So (Capitol X-2 1303)(b-side, 1960)
10 A Faded Summer Love (Capitol 15226)(1948)
11 When A Woman Loves A Man
12 Into Each Life Some Rain Must Fall*remake of Decca hit from 1944.
LP MOVIN’ ON BROADWAY (Capitol 1374)(1960):
22 All Of You
23 The Party’s Over
24 Just In Time

LP ONE MORE TIME (Capitol 1358)(1960):
01 Side By Side (Capitol 1688)(uncharted a-side, 1951)
02 So Tired (Capitol 15314)(US 7/1949)
03 I’m The Lonesomest Gal In Town (Capitol Americana 40051)(uncharted a-side, 1947)
04 Changing Partners (Capitol 2657)(US 7/1953)
05 Fortune in Dreams (Capitol 2887)(US 17/1954)
06 Swamp Fire (Capitol 2595)(b-side, US 30/1953)
07 I’ll Always Be In Love With You (Capitol 2657)(b-side, 1953)
08 Two Brothers (Capitol 1856)(b-side, 1951)
09 The Breeze (Capitol 13900)(uncharted a-side, 1953)
10 Noah (Capitol 2334)(b-side, 1953)
11 Hold Me, Hold Me, Hold Me (Capitol 1710)(b-side, 1951)
12 Kay’s Lament (Capitol 2151)(US 18/1952)
LP JAZZ SINGERS (Capitol 1438)(1960):
13 I Never Knew (I Could Love Anybody Like I’m Loving You)
14 My Man
15 Breezin’ Along With The Breeze
16 All By Myself
17 Hard Hearted Hannah
18 Me Too (Capitol 2062)(b-side, 1952)
19 Happy Days And Lonely Nights
20 I Only Want A Buddy – Not A Sweetheart
21 Hummin’ to Myself
22 My Honey’s Lovin’ Arms
23 Sunday
24 I Would Do Anything For You

LP I CRY BY NIGHT (Capitol 1681)(1962):
01 I’m Alone Because I Love You (Capitol XE1-1681)(uncharted a-side, 1962)
02 I Cry By Night (Capitol XE1-1681)(b-side, 1962)
03 Baby Won’t You Please Come Home (Capitol XE2-1681)(uncharted a-side, 1962)
04 More Than You Know (Capitol XE2-1681)(b-side, 1962)
05 Lover Man (Oh, Where Can You Be) (Capitol XE3-1681)(uncharted a-side, 1962)
06 My Kinda Love (Capitol XE3-1681)(b-side, 1962)
07 It Had To Be You (Capitol XE4-1681)(uncharted a-side, 1962)
08 Whispering Grass
09 Nevertheless (Capitol XE4-1681)(b-side, 1962)
10 What Do You See In Her (Capitol XE5-1681)(uncharted a-side, 1962)
11 P.S. I Love you
12 I’m Still In Love With You (Capitol XE5-1681)(b-side, 1962)
LP JUST PLAIN COUNTRY (Capitol 1795)(1962):
13 Pins And Needles (In My Heart)
14 Crazy
15 Four Walls (Capitol 4835)(US 92/1962)
16 My Last Date (With You)
17 Blues Stay Away From Me
18 Walk On By
19 Oh, Lonesome Me (Capitol 4835)(b-side, 1962)
20 I Can’t Help It (If I’m Still In Love With You)
21 I Really Don’t Want To Know
22 Singing The Blues
23 Don’t Worry

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 If you like Kay Starr, this set is a good way to collect 8 complete albums at a reasonable price. If you have to buy them separately (if available), it will definitely cost much more. This set contains Kay’s last RCA Victor album, plus the next 5 Capitol albums. As noted above, there are many, many singles found in the above albums.
2 The sound is very well remastered: clean with no hiss, as per high standards at Real Gone Music.
3 The price is reasonable for a 4 CD set.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

This set concentrates on her album output from 1959 to 1962. Kay Starr has a lengthy and successful recording career. With 127 singles, I am surprised that she only has two gold records: Wheel of Fortune and Rock and Roll Waltz. Kay Starr never thought of singing as just singing – to her, it has always been “storytelling”. If singing is storytelling, then few singers in popular music have ever told a story with such conviction or success. The conviction is in Kay’s ability to sing a song to its fullest extent, to the length and breadth of its feeling and meaning.

The entire set is enjoyable with good sound. If you like to collect albums by Kay Starr, this set is definitely for you.

8 Classic Albums
8 Classic Albums
16 used & new from CDN$ 8.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Perry Como 8 Classic Albums (4CDs): 8 complete albums with 92 songs; great sound; good value!, Dec 13 2014
This review is from: 8 Classic Albums (Audio CD)
CONTENT:

This 4 CD set, released by Real Gone Music, a reputable reissue label from UK, contain 8 complete Perry Como albums, with a total of 92 songs.

LP WE GET LETTERS (RCA Victor 1463)(8/1957):
01 Swingin’ Down The Line
02 It’s Easy To Remember
03 South of the Border
04 That’s What I Like
05 Honey, Honey (Bless Your Heart)
06 Angry
14 Whither Thou Goest
15 No Well On Earth
16 Only One
17 Scarlet Ribbons
18 I May Never Pass This Way Again (RCA 1062)(UK 15/1958)
19 A Still Small Voice
20 In The Garden
21 May The Good Lord Bless And Keep You
22 Prayer For Peace (RCA 1062)(UK b-side, 1958)
23 All Through The Night
24 When You Come to The End of The Day

LP COMO SWINGS (RCA Victor 2010)(17/1959):
01 St. Louis Blues (RCA SP45-72)(uncharted a-side, 1959)
02 I’ve Got You Under My Skin (RCA Victor 1246)(UK b-side, 1961)
03 Route 66 (RCA SP45-72)(b-side, 1959)
04 Dear Hearts and Gentle People
05 Mood Indigo
06 Donkey Serenade
07 To Know You Is To Love You
08 You Came A Long Way From St. Louis
09 Honey, Honey (Bless Your Heart)
10 Let A Smile Be Your Umbrella
11 Linda
12 Begin the Beguine
LP SEASON’S GREETINGS FROM PERRY COMO (RCA Victor 2066)(22/1960):
13 (There’s No Place Like) Home For The Holidays (RCA Victor 47-5950)(US 8/1954)
14 Winter Wonderland (RCA Victor 20-1968)(US 27/1952)
15 Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer (RCA Victor WBY 42) (b-side, 1953)
16 The Christmas Song
17 Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town (RCA Victor 47-2970)(uncharted a-side, 1949)
18 White Christmas (RCA Victor 47-2971)(uncharted a-side, 1949)
19 Here We Come A-Caroling/We Wish You A Merry Christmas
20 God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (RCA Victor 47-6321)(b-side, 1955)
21 O Holy Night

04 Too Young
05 You Make Me Feel Young
06 Like Young
07 Hello, Young Lovers
08 Especially For The Young (RCA Victor 47-7962)(b-side, 1961)
09 Too Young To Go Steady
15 Say It Isn’t So/Blue Skies/Here’s That Rainy Day
16 All I Do Is Dream Of You/Gigi/The Way You Look Tonight
17 Sing To Me Mr. C
18 Thank Heaven For Little Girl/You Were Meant For Me/A Fellow Needs A Girl
19 You Alone/I’m Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter/A Portrait of My Love
20 Smile/How Deep Is The Ocean/This Nearly Was Mine

09 What’s New
10 Somebody Cares
11 I’ll Remember April
12 Moon River
LP THE BEST OF IRVING BERLIN’S SONGS FROM MR. PRESIDENT (RCA Victor 2630)(90/1962):
13 Opening/It Gets Lonely In The White House
23 Song For Belly Dancer
24 Empty Pockets Filled With Love
25 Finale/This Is A Great Country

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 This is a good collection of 8 Perry Como albums in one set. Collectables has released the above albums as 2 LPs per CD series. If you have not purchased the Collectables CDs, this set is actually a better set. There are also many singles within the above albums.
2 The sound is very well remastered, as per high standards at Real Gone Music. The sound is definitely much better than that in the Collectables series. (Unfortunately, I have purchased a few of the Collectables sets already)
3 The price is reasonable. If you buy them separately from the Collectables series, you will pay much, much more.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

Real Gone Music has released a whole series of 7 or 8 Classic Albums, like Elvis Presley, Ricky Nelson, and Pat Boone. I personally prefer the sets that contain albums that I still don’t have, like those for Kay Starr, Sammy Davis, Jr., Jerry Vale, etc. I hope that the inclusion of song listing will help in your purchasing decision. Amazon should really at least list the names of the albums within each set. If You like Perry Como, this set is for you.

Now That's What I Call Music 89
Now That's What I Call Music 89
Price: CDN$ 43.56
16 used & new from CDN$ 21.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Now That's What I Call Music! 89 (UK)(2CDs): 45 charted pop songs with perfect sound!, Dec 12 2014
HISTORY:

Now That's What I Call Music! (1983-present) (often shortened to Now!) is a series of various artists compilation albums released in the United Kingdom and Ireland by EMI. Spinoff series were later introduced in South Africa (1984) and many other countries worldwide, including the United States in 1998, and Israel in 1999. Since its launch in the UK in 1983, the series has amassed over 100 million album sales worldwide, and each volume always debut at Number 1 on the UK album compilation chart.

CONTENT:

Now That's What I Call Music 89 was released in UK on December 5, 2014, and debut at Number 1 on the UK album compilation chart. To me, it is essential for any purchaser to know the contents of the CD before one can make a wise purchase. Although Amazon.ca did provide a song listing, to help you with your purchasing decision, I have compiled a more detailed track listing (including label, number, year & chart position) which is as follows (BB=Billboard Hot 100; AC=Adult Contemporary Chart; UK):

Disc 1:

01 All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor (BB 1(8)/2014; UK 1/2014)
02 Wrapped Up - Olly Murs, featuring Travie McCoy (UK 3/2014)
03 Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj (BB 3/2014; UK 1/2014)*fantastic performance in recent American Music Award.
04 Am I Wrong - Nico & Vinz (BB 4/2014; AC 1(4)/2014; UK 1(2)/2014)
05 Rude - MAGIC! (BB 1(6)/2014; AC 1(4)/2014; UK 1/2014)*members originally from Toronto, Canada.
06 I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith (BB 7/2014; UK 3/2014)*follow-up to Stay With Me.
07 Real Love - Tom Odell (UK 7/2014)
08 Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014) - Gareth Malone's All Star Choir (UK 1/2014)*remake of Avicii's huge hit.
09 Don't - Ed Sheeran (BB 9/2014; UK 8/2014)*follow-up to his #1 UK hit Sing.
10 Blame It On Me - George Ezra (UK 6/2014)
11 Superheroes - The Script (BB 73/2014; UK 3/2014; IRELAND 1/2014)
12 Love Runs Out - OneRepublic (BB 15/2014; UK 3/2014)
13 Maps - Maroon 5 (BB 6/2014; UK 3/2014)
14 Take Me To Church - Hozier (BB 2/2014; UK 25/2014)*at the time of writing, this song shot up to #2 right behind Blank Space by Taylor Swift.
15 Boom Clap - Charlie XCX (BB 8/2014; UK 6/2014)*as featured artist, had #1 hit in I Love It by Iconic Pop and Fancy by Iggy Azalea.
16 Steal My Girl - One Direction (BB 13/2014; UK 3/2014)*Billboard Artist of The Year 2014!
17 Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) - The Vamps, featuring Shawn Mendes (UK 9/2014)
18 Amnesia - 5 Seconds of Summer (BB 16/2014; UK 7/2014)
19 Ugly Heart - G.R.L. (BB 107/2014; UK 11/2014)* American-British-Canadian girl group formed by Robin Antin.
20 This Is How We Do - Katy Perry (BB 24/2014; UK 33/2014)*Katy is Billboard #1 Female Artist of 2014!
21 Crazy Stupid Love - Cheryl, featuring Tinie Tempah (UK 1/2014; SCOTLAND 1/2014)*Cheryl Cole has another #1 UK hit I Don't Care on November 16; should have been included in this set.
22 Glow - Ella Henderson (UK 7/2014)*follow-up to her #1 hit Ghost.
23 You Ruin Me - The Veronicas (UK 8/2014; AUSTRALIA 1/2014)*pop duo from Australia.

Disc 2:

01 Blame - Calvin Harris, featuring John Newman (BB 19/2014; UK 1/2014)
02 Changing - Sigma, featuring Paloma Faith (UK 1/2014; UK DANCE 1/2014; SCOTLAND 1/2014)
03 Prayer in C - Lily Wood and Robin Schulz (UK 1(2)/2014)*jumped from 115 to 1!
04 Real Love - Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne (UK 2/2014)
05 Don't Tell `Em - Jeremih, featuring YG (BB 6/2014; UK 5/2014)
06 Lovers On The Sun - David Guetta, featuring Sam Martin (UK 1/2014)
07 Bump & Grind 2014 - Waze & Odyssey & R. Kelly (UK 3/2014; UK DANCE 1/2014)
08 Break Free - Ariana Grande, featuring Zedd (BB 4/2014; UK 16/2014)*follow-up to big hit Problems.
09 Your Love - Nicole Scherzinger (UK 6/2014)
10 Fireball - Pitbull, featuring John Ryan (BB 23/2014; UK 49/2014)
11 My Head Is A Jungle (MK Mix) - Wankelmut & Emma Louise (UK 5/2014)
12 Faded - ZHU (UK 3/2014)*some suggested ZHU is Steven "Esteban" Zhu.
13 Won't Look Back - Duke Dumont (US DANCE 1/2014; UK 2/2014)*British DJ
14 Wicked Games - Parra For Cuva, featuring Anna Naklab (UK 6/2014)
15 T.I.N.A. - Fuse ODG, featuring Angel (UK 9/2014)
16 Walking With Elephants - Ten Walls (UK 6/2014)
17 Giant In My Heart - Kiesza (UK 4/2014)*from Calgary, Canada; follow-up to #1 UK hit Hideaway (found in Now 88).
18 Sunlight - The Magician, featuring Years & Years (UK 3/2014)
19 Kisses For Breakfast - Melissa Steel, featuring Popcaan (UK 10/2014)
20 Lullaby - Professor Green, featuring Tori Kelly (UK 4/2014)
21 Black Widow - Iggy Azalea, featuring Rita Ora (BB 3/2014; UK 4/2014)
22 Anaconda - Nicki Minaj (BB 2/2014; UK 3/2014)

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 Now 89 starts where Now 88 left off, with the next 11 #1 UK hits. For some reason, Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran was left out. All the songs are charted hits, sometimes both in UK and US. If you like UK artists, this is a good way to collect the hits.
2 The remastered audio from this set is simply PERFECT! I wish other producers will take note and take the same care in presenting their music.
3 There is a nice 12-page booklet, containing album covers of all the artists

NEGATIVE POINTS:

1 This 2 CD set is rather expensive. I bought this from UK for £11. But with the low Canadian $ plus shipping, I have to reconsider my strategy to purchase future UK releases. It is cheaper to buy from sellers.
2 There is no detailed chart position.
3 As noted above, the #1 hit Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran was left out. This song has returned to #1 after 4 weeks to reclaim the #1 spot on December 14, 2014. Amazing feat! It will be in the next Now 90, together with I Don't Care by Cheryl, Do You Know It's Christmas by Band Aid 30 and These Days by Take That.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

I personally keep an eye on the weekly US charts (Billboard Hot 100, AC and C&W) and UK charts. I am quite familiar with most of the songs in this set. Many songs are popular only in UK and are difficult or expensive to find over here in North America. Now series presents a good way to collect these UK gems. The sound of the entire set is perfect, vibrant and clean. If you like modern pop music, the UK Now series is the best of all: 2 CDs with 45 songs, while Now 52 (US) has only 21 song. This set is highly recommended.

Home Sweet Home
Home Sweet Home
Price: CDN$ 25.18
21 used & new from CDN$ 14.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Katherine Jenkins: Home Sweet Home: wonderful 14 songs with Katherine Jenkins in top form; great sound; heavenly voice!, Dec 12 2014
This review is from: Home Sweet Home (Audio CD)
INTRODUCTION:

Katherine Jenkins (born 29 June 1980) is a Welsh mezzo-soprano. She is a classical-popular crossover singer, who performs across a spectrum of operatic arias, popular songs, musical theatre and hymns. So far, she has released 10 albums, starting with Premiere in 2004 to the current Home Sweet Home, released in November 2014.

CONTENT:

This CD, released by Decca Records from UK, contains 14 songs. I have compiled a detailed track listing (including label, number, year & chart position for albums) which is as follows:

HOME SWET HOME (Decca 3773443)(UK 10/2014; UK CLASSICAL 1/2014):
01 Land of My Fathers
02 Beethoven’s Ode To Joy (featuring David Garrett)
03 Sanctus (Elgar’s Nimrod)
04 Bacelona (featuring Alfie Boe)
05 Dreaming of the Days (Einaudi”s Giorni)
06 World in Union
07 Secreti (One Republic’s Secrets)
08 Remember
13 We Are The Champions
BONUS TRACK:
14 Silent Night

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 This is Katherine’s 10th album. She is in top form. Her voice is as angelic as ever, hitting all the high notes. The backing orchestra is well defined. The chorus also gave adequate backing. Her duet with Alfie Boe in Barcelona was simply heavenly. Overall, it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
2 The sound is very well remastered: pristine and clean. Vocal is sharp and focus while there is clear differentiation of different instruments.
3 There is a 14-page booklet, containing all the lyrics, plus beautiful pictures of Kathleen Jenkins.

None.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

I have all of Katherine’s albums plus her unbelievable “Believe” concert in blu-ray. I watched her blossoming from a shy classical vocalist to an all-round musician of many talents, as witnessed by her performance in Believe concert and Dancing With the Stars a few years ago. I just wish that she will release another blu-ray concert soon. To hear her sing in audio CD is wonderful, but, to truly appreciate how talented she is, one has to watch her in concert. If you do not believe, I strongly urge you to watch her “Believe” concert on DVD or blu ray (my review elsewhere). You will have a deeper appreciation of this lady. Kathleen, this CD is a nice Christmas present. Thank you. This set is highly recommended.

Rhythms of Their 1962-66
Rhythms of Their 1962-66
Price: CDN$ 17.79
11 used & new from CDN$ 14.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Cascades: Rhythms of Their Reign (62-66): most comprehensive coverage of Cascades; many rare gems CD debut; with great sound!, Dec 12 2014
INTRODUCTION:

The Cascades is a pop band from San Diego, California, consisting of John Claude Gummoe (lead vocal, guitar), Eddie Snyder (piano), David Wilson (sax), David Stevens (bass) and David Sabo (drums). They are forever remembered by their gigantic hit: Rhythm of the Rain. On the Billboard chart, they only have 7 charted hit. I have just done a Complete Singles Discography, and have found 22 singles from 1962 to 1972 (but only 42 songs, not 44 songs, because 2 were repeat releases).

To best understand the career of the Cascades, it is best divided into two eras:
1 Under John Claude Gummoe as lead singer:
(1) Valiant Records (1962 – 1963)
(2) RCA Victor (1963 – 1964)
(3) CRA Records (1964)
(4) Liberty Records (1965)
(5) Arwin (1966)
2 Under Gabe Lapano as lead singer:
(6) Smash (1967)
(7) Probe (1968)
(8) Uni (1969 – 1970)
(9) Can-Base (1972)

CONTENT:

This CD, released by Teensville Records from Australia, contains 33 songs. To me, it is essential for any purchaser to know the contents of the CD before one can make a wise purchase. Here, Amazon.ca did not provide a song listing. To help you with your purchasing decision, I have compiled a detailed track listing (including label, number, year & chart position for albums and singles) which is as follows (a-side in capital letters; BB=Billboard; CB=Cash Box; RW=Record World; UK):

01 THERE'S A REASON (Valiant 6021)(uncharted a-side, 1962)
02 Second Chance (Valiant 6021)(b-side, 1962)
03 RHYTHM OF THE RAIN (Valiant 6026)(BB 3/1963; CB 2/1963; RW 3/1963; UK 3/1963)
04 Let Me Be (Valiant 6026)(b-side, 1962)
05 THE LAST LEAF (Valiant 6028)(BB 60/1963; CB 42/1963; RW 69/1963)
06 Shy Girl (b-side)(Valiant 6028)(BB 91/1963; CB 97/1963; RW 76/1963)
07 MY FIRST DAY ALONE (Valiant 6032)(CB 121/1963)
08 I Wanna Be Your Lover (Valiant 6032)(b-side, 1963)

LP RHYTHM OF THE RAIN (Valiant W-405)(111/1963):
09 Dreamin’
10 Was I Dreamin’
11 Angel On My Shoulder
12 Lucky Guy
13 Punch And Judy

14 Cinderella (RCA Victor 47-8206)(b-side, 1963)
15 A LITTLE LIKE LOVIN' (RCA Victor 47-8206)(BB 116/1963; CB 128/1963)
16 FOR YOUR SWEET LOVE (RCA Victor 47-8268)(BB 86/1963; CB 121/1963; RW 84/1963)
17 Jeannie (RCA Victor 47-8268)(b-side, 1963)
18 LITTLE BETTY FALLING STAR (RCA Victor 47-8321)(uncharted a-side, 1964)
19 Those Were The Good Old Days (RCA Victor 47-8321)(b-side, 1964)
20 AWAKE (RCA Victor 47-8402)(uncharted a-side, 1964)
21 I Dare You To Try (RCA Victor 47-8402)(b-side, 1964)
22 Vicki My Love (unreleased RCA, 1963)*rare gem
23 First Love Never Dies (unreleased RCA, 1963)*rare gem
24 Is There A Chance? (unreleased RCA, 1963)*rare gem
25 Just How Much Do I Love You (unreleased RCA, 1963)*rare gem
26 SHE WAS NEVER REALLY MINE TO LOSE (CRA CR-1018)(uncharted a-side, 1964)*rare gem; CD debut.
27 My Best Girl (CRA CR-1018)(b-side, 1964)*rare gem; CD debut.
28 She'll Love Again (Liberty 55822)(b-side, 1965)*rare gem; CD debut.
29 I BET YOU WON'T STAY (Liberty 55822)(uncharted a-side, 1965)*rare gem; CD debut.
30 Truly Julie's Blues (Arwin MM-132)(b-side, 1966)*rare gem; CD debut.
31 CHERYL'S GOIN' HOME (Arwin MM-132)(BB 131/1966; CB 142/1966)*rare gem; CD debut.
32 ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR (Arwin MM-134)(BB 131/1966)*rare gem; CD debut.
BONUS TRACK:
33 Rhythm Of The Rain (Millennium Version)(2005)*rare gem; CD debut.

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 This CD represents the most complete Cascades’ collection ever. It includes all the group’s Valiant and RCA recordings, plus some of their releases for CRC, Liberty and Arwin. The songs from CRC, Liberty and Arwin are true rare gems, making their CD debut.
2 The sound is truly very well remastered: clean with no hiss. Most of the tracks are in stereo. The vocal of John Claude Gummoe is crisp with clear differentiation of backup instruments. This transfer is equal to my old reference, The Very Best of Cascade on Taragon, 1998, by Bill Inglot. Unfortunately the Taragon set is out of print now.
3 The songs are arranged chronologically. The label & number plus year are clearly stated. Thank you, Teensville.
4 There is a wonderful 12-page booklet, containing an introduction by John Claude Gummoe, followed by an informative essay. There are pictures of 45 rpm singles labels plus the front cover of Rhythm of the Rain. Good job!
5 Good value: time 80:14 minutes. Don’t worry. Even though the contents are over the 80 minute limit, all the songs play with no problem.
6 The title is rather clever: Rhythms Of Their Reign

NEGATIVE POINTS:

1 The ultra-rare b-side of All’s Fair in Love And War (Midnight Lace) is missing. Even in John Claude Gummoe’s discography in his own website, he failed to mention the name of the b-side. It took a little digging to find the title. Unfortunately, this song is not available anywhere. Considering the CD is over 80 minutes, the omission is ok.
2 There are 20 more songs in the discography (the Gabe Lapano era, 1967 - 1972) that are still missing. Only 2 songs are available online: Maybe The Rain Will Fall (BB 61/1969) and Main Street (Smash S-2101).

TEENSVILLE RECORDS:

Teensville Records is a reissue label from Australia. One of their recent releases, Walking Proud: The Teen/Pop Sides 1959-1966 by Steve Lawrence was sold out on Amazon everywhere: .com, .ca and .co.uk in a few days.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

John Claude Gummoe founded a group that has left a legacy of numerous top-quality recordings. His fabulous lead voice and the harmonies provided by David Wilson and Eddie Snyder, along with the group’s instrumental talents, combined to form a very identifiable and special sound – the classic sound of the Cascades. If you are looking for CDs by the Cascades, this set has the most complete, comprehensive coverage of the Cascades from 1962 – 1966, with top-quality sound. The entire set is totally enjoyable with great sound. This CD is highly recommended.

Three Bells
Three Bells
Price: CDN$ 251.65
10 used & new from CDN$ 236.13

5.0 out of 5 stars The Browns: The Three Bells box set (Bear Family)(8CDs): Ultimate Collection with 258 songs, great sound, more for collectors., Dec 11 2014
This review is from: Three Bells (Audio CD)
INTRODUCTION:

The Browns were an American country and folk music vocal trio, composed of Jim Ed Brown and his sisters Maxine and Bonnie Brown. They had a close, smooth harmony characteristic of the Nashville sound, though their music also combined elements of folk and pop. They disbanded in 1967.

The group’s singing career consists of different names (just like the Supremes):
1 Jim Edward & Maxine Brown (on Fabor label, 1954)
2 Jim Edward, Maxine & Bonnie Brown (RCA Victor, 1955 – 1957)
3 The Browns (RCA Victor, 1957 – 1959)
4 The Browns, featuring Jim Edward Brown (RCA Victor, 1960 – 1966)
5 The Browns (RCA Victor, 1966 – 1967)
Jim Ed Brown went solo in 1965 as Jim Edward Brown (1965 – 1967) and Jim Ed Brown (1967 -1981).

CONTENT:

This giant box set, from Bear Family in Germany released in 1993, contains 8 CDs.

Disc 1: 32 songs (1954 - 1957)
Disc 2: 33 songs (1957 – 1959)
Disc 3: 34 songs (1959 – 1960)
Disc 4: 32 songs (1960 – 1961)
Disc 5: 32 songs (1961 – 1963)
Disc 6: 32 songs (1963 – 1964)
Disc 7: 31 songs (1964 – 1966)
Disc 8: 32 songs (1966 – 1967)

Total: 258 songs (1954 – 1967)

POSITIVE POINTS:

1 Take my word, this is the most complete, comprehensive coverage of all the songs by the Browns during their entire career. They have 21 charted singles on the Billboard Country Chart. I have just painstakingly finished a Complete Singles Discography on the Browns, and have discovered 42 singles (charted and uncharted, from 1954 to 1967), with 80 songs (not 84 songs because 4 were repeat releases). Every song in the singles discography is found in this set. There are many ultra-rare gems that are not available anywhere else, and are making their CD debut, like Rio de Janeiro, Getting Used To Be Lonely, You’re So Much A Part of Me, My Baby’s Gone and Remember Me. Of course they are many other songs that are making their CD debut too. Plus, there are many, many previously unissued songs. All the songs in their many albums are also included.
2 There is a wonderful 40-page soft cover table size book. As per high standards at Bear Family, there is a detailed discography (which helped me to find two new songs for my singles discography). 18 album front covers are beautifully displayed together with 5 EP picture sleeves. There is also an informative essay by Chris Skinker, together with many gorgeous pictures. One interesting picture showed dinner time in Japan with the Browns, together with Skeeter Davis and Chet Atkins. From that picture, I can tell Skeeter Davis was not good with chopsticks.
3 The sound is wonderfully remastered, as per high standards at Bear Family. All the songs have become my new reference standards.
4 All the songs are arranged chronologically.

NEGATIVE POINTS:

1 Price is expensive. I bought mine from Amazon.com because the price from Amazon.com is much cheaper than Amazon.ca, even taking the low Canadian dollar and import duty into consideration. But I feel it is worth every cent. I consider this purchase my Christmas treat from myself.
2 The solo songs by Jim Ed Brown were not included for the period when the Browns were performing.

FINAL THOUGHTS:

If you are looking for career covering box sets, look no further than Bear Family. Examples included 4 box sets for Doris Day, Dean Martin and Rick Nelson. Other favourite box sets include the Complete 50s by Pat Boone, Early 60s by Pat Boone, two box sets for Duane Eddy, Everly Brothers, Nat King Cole and Rosemary Clooney. I can go on and on.

This is a wonderful box set which I will treasure with the rest, but it is definitely more for completest and collectors.

Platinum Collection
Platinum Collection
Offered by thebookcommunity_ca
Price: CDN$ 22.67
10 used & new from CDN$ 0.66

2.0 out of 5 stars Perry Como Platinum Collection (2CDs): Beware: all the songs are live recordings; avoid this one!, Dec 9 2014
This review is from: Platinum Collection (Audio CD)
While I am trying to complete my Complete Singles Discography on Perry Como, there are a few songs that I was searching for, like, Lili Marlene and It’s The Talk of the Town. So I bought this 2 CD set with 40 songs. I got the song listing from another website. The song listing was fine. When I got the CDs, and looked at the back cover, there were two small words in capital letters: LIVE RECORDINGS. There was no mention of this fact in any website. And, my heart began to sink. Fortunately, the sound was adequate, and Perry was in top form. But I am bothered by the hand claps at the end of each song. Fortunately, I bought through sellers for $0.77 (now $0.66). No big loss.

If you are looking for Perry’s Greatest Hits, avoid this set because the songs are live recordings. You want the genuine studio versions. My recommendations are: Greatest Hits (2 CD set, RCA Victor 67436, 1999), Legends (100 Hits)(5 CD set by Demon Music Group, 2009) and The Essential 60’s Singles Collection (Taragon 1058, 1999). Avoid this one. Good luck.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20