summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Family
Profile for C. Lavallee > Reviews

Content by C. Lavallee

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

C. Lavallee (BC, Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gulpy Water Dispenser for Pet, 20-Ounce(Colors may vary)
Gulpy Water Dispenser for Pet, 20-Ounce(Colors may vary)
Price: CDN$ 14.34
11 used & new from CDN$ 14.34

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product, March 11 2016
The carrying loop needs to be bigger and stronger. It's a good idea, but is very cheaply made.

Go Pet Club FC01 106-Inch Cat Tree Condo Furniture, Beige
Go Pet Club FC01 106-Inch Cat Tree Condo Furniture, Beige
Price: CDN$ 303.94
6 used & new from CDN$ 205.92

5.0 out of 5 stars I have the happiest cats in the universe because of this tree, March 11 2016
I have the happiest cats in the universe because of this tree. Easy to assemble. Sturdy enough for 2 cats to go squirrelly on it. The steps are useless now that the cats are too big to squeeze in between the rungs... but it looks good. It needs to air out for a bit because of the chemical shipping smell, but you can't beat the price.

Sun Joe TJ599E Aardvark 2.5-Amp Electric Garden Cultivator
Sun Joe TJ599E Aardvark 2.5-Amp Electric Garden Cultivator
Price: CDN$ 124.00
7 used & new from CDN$ 111.60

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe good for a box garden, March 11 2016
Weak product. My garden is 5 feet x 40 feet. That was too much area for this product. The plastic is cheap and part of the fairing broke away right away.

"CAUTION" Red Color Coded 4 Foot Dog Leash (Do Not Approach) PREVENTS Accidents By Warning Others Of Your Dog In Advance!
Offered by FriendlyDogCollars
Price: CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best leashes ever, March 11 2016
I get lots of questions and comments every time I walk my dogs. Everyone loves these leashes and agrees they are a fantastic idea for dog owners. The bright colours have everyone taking a second look and they pay attention to the message on the leash. I have a red caution leash for my German Shepherd and people will heed the leash advise before they take my word for it. I have the green friendly leash for my Golden Retriever and people will accept her sniffs and licks with ease upon first greeting. I love these leashes. I hope they catch on with everyone.
As for quality, these are A-1. Heavy duty nylon with the comfort grip, and the clip is sturdy stainless steel. I have no complaints.

"FRIENDLY" Green Color Coded 4 Foot Dog Leash (Known As Friendly) PREVENTS Accidents By Warning Others Of Your Dog In Advance!
Offered by FriendlyDogCollars
Price: CDN$ 29.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best leash ever, March 11 2016
I get lots of questions and comments every time I walk my dogs. Everyone loves these leashes and agrees they are a fantastic idea for dog owners. The bright colours have everyone taking a second look and they pay attention to the message on the leash. I have a red caution leash for my German Shepherd and people will heed the leash advise before they take my word for it. I love these leashes. I hope they catch on with everyone.

LitterLocker II
LitterLocker II
4 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 11 2016
This review is from: LitterLocker II (Misc.)
I love this product. It keeps the cat smell down, and I don't have to stink up my regular garbage cans waiting for trash day or deposit the waste outside twice a day. With 2 cats, this fills up in 1 week and then we take it to the street. No mess, no stink, no fuss, no muss.

Sleep Better Peaceful Dreams Conventional 5-Zone Foam Mattress Topper, Full
Sleep Better Peaceful Dreams Conventional 5-Zone Foam Mattress Topper, Full
4 used & new from CDN$ 72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dogs too!, March 11 2016
I bought this for my dogs to put in the back seat of my pick up truck. I need to fold 1/4 of it under, but it's great for distance travel.

Kurgo Backseat Barrier for Cars and SUVs
Kurgo Backseat Barrier for Cars and SUVs
Price: CDN$ 42.99
10 used & new from CDN$ 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, March 11 2016
My German Shepherd has always been a front seat dog. In an effort to keep my new pick up truck clean, I purchased this barrier. It keeps her calm, and in the back seat. (I use seat belt clips for distance travel and that helps as well, but for short jaunts to the parks, this is a dream.) My front seats remain clean and hair free.

Memory Foam Kidz Replacement Waterproof Mattress Cover, Twin, Lavender
Memory Foam Kidz Replacement Waterproof Mattress Cover, Twin, Lavender
Price: CDN$ 58.24
3 used & new from CDN$ 58.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cover, March 11 2016
So far so good. I actually use this as a cover for my dogs bed when I travel with them in my truck. No issues with the mattress staining when their paws are wet or muddy. I've washed it twice, it's holding up well. I don't use the mattress this was made for, but it's a great all purpose cover.

IRIS Split-Lid Hooded Litter Box w/ Scoop / Paw Cleaning Grid, Large, Navy
IRIS Split-Lid Hooded Litter Box w/ Scoop / Paw Cleaning Grid, Large, Navy
Price: CDN$ 26.59
7 used & new from CDN$ 26.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor design, March 11 2016
The entire design of this litter box is terrible. The lid does not snap down, so I had to remove it as every time my cat used the litter box, the lid would collapse on her during her voracious digging. Scooping litter out of the corners is also a problem as the corners are indented by design... perfect place for cats to hide waste. I never tried installing the litter catcher as I'm sure my cats would have even more traumatic experiences.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3