Profile for janet > Reviews

Content by janet

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

janet

High Quality Kitchen Good Helper Digital Kitchen Food Diet Postal Scale (5Kg/1g White)
Offered by electronion
Price: CDN$ 12.50
2 used & new from CDN$ 12.48

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, June 30 2014
It works great and is exactly what I wanted - small, inexpensive and yet accurate. Thanks you!

Lamaze High Contrast Foot Finders
Lamaze High Contrast Foot Finders
Price: CDN$ 7.92
12 used & new from CDN$ 7.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 13 2014
These were so fun and cute. They were a gift for a little baby boy and he loved to kick and giggle with them on his feet. Arived in good time and I really appreciate being able to shop online for quality products.

Baby Shaker Teethers Animals
Baby Shaker Teethers Animals
by Roger Priddy
Edition: Board book
Price: CDN$ 5.69
26 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, Jan. 13 2014
The book was all that I expected. I ordered several gifts at the same time and was haooy with the outcome on them all. I love borad books for babies and this was no exception. Thanks for the great service.

KitchenAid RVSA Rotor Slicer/Shredder Attachment for Stand Mixers
KitchenAid RVSA Rotor Slicer/Shredder Attachment for Stand Mixers
Price: CDN$ 39.95
8 used & new from CDN$ 35.08

5.0 out of 5 stars so satisfied, Jan. 13 2014
I was so happy to find this kitchen attachment on Amazon. It also like many of my other purchases was a gift. It arrived in good time and was well packaged and in great shape. I really appreciate being able to find such products online.

The Gift
The Gift
Price: CDN$ 6.98
72 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars great, Jan. 20 2012
This review is from: The Gift (Audio CD)
Came in great shape and came quickly -good service. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the service. I would order from there again.