Profile for MonsieurSinge > Reviews

Content by MonsieurSinge

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

MonsieurSinge

Page: 1 | 2
Godzilla (Bilingual) [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + UltraViolet] (Sous-titres français)
DVD ~ Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Price: CDN$ 24.96
8 used & new from CDN$ 18.99

2.0 out of 5 stars One of the worst 3D blurays I've watched because of this fact alone, Dec 5 2014
Movie was so-so but could not focus on it as the 3D was EXTREMELY disappointing with lots and lots of aliasing/ghosting on my Sony Bravia with active glasses. It made it hard to pay attention to the movie itself. One of the worst 3D blurays I've watched because of this fact alone.

Trio Clip-On Reading Light, White, for Books, Kindle, Kobo, and all E-Readers (Booklight)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: CDN$ 11.64
10 used & new from CDN$ 11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, March 30 2014
Very flexible and easy to use. Lighting is excellent and comfortable for the eyes. Great for the price too. Nice...

Foscam White Extension Cable for FI8918W, FI8905W, FI8904W, FI8910W, and FI9821W, 10-Feet, White
Offered by Foscam CA
Price: CDN$ 13.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 30 2014
Works as advertised. Simple and looks much better than a standard bulky extension cord. Also easier to fit in smaller cable covers with a cat 5 cable.

The Bitch Is Back...Live
The Bitch Is Back...Live
Price: CDN$ 19.63
29 used & new from CDN$ 13.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Lita is still badass, March 3 2014
I'm rather impressed at how real she keeps it after what she's apparently been through and after all these years. Great sound and good song choices. I just wish she had brought the synth effects in "Close my Eyes Forever". But that's about the only negative thing I can say about it which says alot about how good it is. She's not the best live singer as far as singing skills are concerned but it's genuine live and I love her voice. Good musical expression too. Great disc, all in all.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good camera...2nd purchase of this same model, March 3 2014
The camera sticks out a lot less in white when you have lighter colored walls (We also have a black one that we moved to another location.) Still works great with 2 cameras on the same network. Included software is not very good but it is a very useful piece of hardware with many functions, especially for the price. I highly recommend it. Although, I agree that it may require a bit of technical knowledge to get it to do everything it can do. But I hear support from Foscam is good. I've been able to get everything to work without contacting them so I can't say for myself. (I admit that I used the web a bit too.) Pros: Good quality picture, many functions, IR night vision, built in motor for panning, built in SD slot, wifi and ethernet capable, good support, an extension power cord specific to the camera is available on Amazon if you need. Cons: firmware/software needs work, a bit bulky, outer red ring of leds cannot be deactivated for night vision, a bit complicated to set up - many IP products are though.

Would have given 4.5 stars if it was an option ;-)

Toopy and Binoo, Binoo ,White
Toopy and Binoo, Binoo ,White
Offered by Think Fast CA
Price: CDN$ 41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughter, Feb. 10 2014
My daughter is a toddler and she LOVES it. She's had it for over a month now and no damage has come to it at all. This is from her favorite show and she definitely knows that this is Binoo. Very accurate and solid design. Size is perfect too. Like all white stuffies, it might be a little harder to keep clean but it's managed to do fine there too, so far. I recommend it 100%.

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game
Offered by PSCA
Price: CDN$ 18.99
26 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and inspiring, Feb. 10 2014
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
Makes you want to brush up on your vocabulary! That makes it sound boring but it is actually a lot of fun, win or lose.

Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
5 used & new from CDN$ 399.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the haters, Aug. 17 2013
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I went back to my good old Nintendo roots and bought the Wii U! We LOVE the controller, the ORIGINALITY and the many games that are actually FUN to play. I was sick of all the same old formulas on the supposed "hard core" gaming consoles: Many watered-down games that cater to the general public with gimmicky themes like glorified violence. Wii U also has very good graphics, despite the hardware disadvantage against the other next-gen consoles. Remember that feeling, when you're playing a GAME? Wii U is so much FUN in that sense. So if you have been hesitating about the Wii U...BUY it. Don`t listen to those who refuse to try anything new. You know they didn't even try it. It's not the same engine for every game and you really have a blast playing it. Battery life on the controller is GREAT considering that there is a fantastic, large HD screen built into it. PLUS, you can still use it while it's charging. More great games are coming soon for it too! Nintendo, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I should have bought it from day one.

eForCity Leather Case with Credit Card Wallet Compatible with Samsung© Galaxy S III, Black
Offered by Eforcity
Price: CDN$ 6.73

5.0 out of 5 stars useful, Aug. 13 2013
Very handy. I still use it quite a bit and never regretted my purchase. Works as advertised for my SGSIII.

Super Collider
Super Collider
Price: CDN$ 11.95
45 used & new from CDN$ 5.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Megadeth still in it, Aug. 13 2013
This review is from: Super Collider (Audio CD)
First off: I adore heavy metal. I never liked the commercial rock very much and disagree with anyone who thinks this is anything less than metal. Maybe it isn't Slayer or Cannibal Corpse, but it definitely sounds like true heavy metal.

As far as the compositions go, you can absolutely hear that they aren't just trying to make another quick dollar. There is complexity in the songs and a few new ideas. Megadeth is still in it and easily making some of the best metal albums out there. Super Collider is much better than United and # 13 and it's right up there with Endgame.

Don't be thrown off into thinking that these are "rushed albums" if they are producing abundantly this late in their career. I say it's still quality material.

Page: 1 | 2