Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Furniture Kindle Personal Care Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions
Profile for MonsieurSinge > Reviews

Content by MonsieurSinge

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

MonsieurSinge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ESP M JB-M10KIT-BLK-KIT-4 Electric Guitar with Tuner, Picks and Chroma Cast Hard Case-Black
Price: CDN$ 512.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 511.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing deal, June 16 2015
I still cant believe how great a deal this was...ive been playing for over 25 years and absolutely love this guitar. I prefer it over some more expensive guitars. Cant go wrong if you need a guitar.

NHL 15 - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
NHL 15 - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Offered by Deal Beat
Price: CDN$ 22.49
25 used & new from CDN$ 14.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Online play is very disappointing, May 21 2015
Online LAG! I mostly play these so I can challenge others online. First off, there was no way to make sure you don't get stuck playing against someone with severe lag. Previous versions allowed you to see the ping before you engaged in a game but they seemed to have left this feature out. (if you read other reviews, you know by now that many features are actually lacking in this game) Delayed controller response is very noticeable in every online game. I can absolutely notice a huge difference when I play against the CPU. I love playing hockey video games but this one is no longer in my collection.

Dunlop 449P150 1.5mm Max-Grip Nylon Standard Guitar Picks, 12-Pack
Dunlop 449P150 1.5mm Max-Grip Nylon Standard Guitar Picks, 12-Pack
Offered by Jax Music Supply, LLC
Price: CDN$ 9.53
7 used & new from CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, May 19 2015
I play mostly heavy metal and was very happy with these. They don't slip too easily as advertised and the 1.5mm is just about right. (Very very stiff) What more can I say about picks? Good deal. :-)

Alesis Q88 88-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Alesis Q88 88-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Offered by Duty Free Shop
Price: CDN$ 330.00
6 used & new from CDN$ 330.00

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!, May 15 2015
I'm using this to learn how to play piano and to compose/record different instruments within some of my songs. I went from a mid-air 25-key to this....WOW! I was very impressed at how little I paid when I unpacked this 88 key beast. It just feels like it is worth SO much more than what I paid for it! I'm no piano expert but have played different midi keyboards over the years and was absolutely satisfied with the feel and bounce of the keys. (before you purchase, please research what a midi keyboard is for, if you don't already know...It isn't specifically designed to be a standalone keyboard out of the box! As long as you know this, I can't see why you wouldn't be thrilled when you get it. ) Excellent, excellent product, ESPECIALLY for the price!

Skylink WD-318 Household Alert Door/Window Alert Set
Skylink WD-318 Household Alert Door/Window Alert Set
Price: CDN$ 18.01
5 used & new from CDN$ 18.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, May 2 2015
Excellent product especially for the price. Battery was even included! I only wish there was a way to have to interrupt the alarm manually, rather than have it stop when you close the door/window again. But that would be asking for alot considering the price.

Skylink WD-318T Household Alert Window/Door Sensor
Skylink WD-318T Household Alert Window/Door Sensor
Price: CDN$ 25.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, arrived on time, May 2 2015
Good product, arrived on time. Would have been perfect with on/off switch but for the price, this thing is great!

Godzilla (Bilingual) [Blu-ray 3D]
Godzilla (Bilingual) [Blu-ray 3D]
DVD ~ Aaron Taylor-Johnson
Price: CDN$ 19.96
5 used & new from CDN$ 14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars One of the worst 3D blurays I've watched because of this fact alone, Dec 5 2014
Movie was so-so but could not focus on it as the 3D was EXTREMELY disappointing with lots and lots of aliasing/ghosting on my Sony Bravia with active glasses. It made it hard to pay attention to the movie itself. One of the worst 3D blurays I've watched because of this fact alone.

Trio Clip-On Reading Light, White, for Books, Kindle, Kobo, and all E-Readers (Booklight)
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: CDN$ 11.64
10 used & new from CDN$ 11.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, March 30 2014
Very flexible and easy to use. Lighting is excellent and comfortable for the eyes. Great for the price too. Nice...

Foscam White Extension Cable for FI8918W, FI8905W, FI8904W, FI8910W, and FI9821W, 10-Feet, White
Offered by HAMSWAN
Price: CDN$ 14.99
8 used & new from CDN$ 13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, March 30 2014
Works as advertised. Simple and looks much better than a standard bulky extension cord. Also easier to fit in smaller cable covers with a cat 5 cable.

The Bitch Is Back...Live
The Bitch Is Back...Live
Price: CDN$ 20.00
27 used & new from CDN$ 13.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Lita is still badass, March 3 2014
I'm rather impressed at how real she keeps it after what she's apparently been through and after all these years. Great sound and good song choices. I just wish she had brought the synth effects in "Close my Eyes Forever". But that's about the only negative thing I can say about it which says alot about how good it is. She's not the best live singer as far as singing skills are concerned but it's genuine live and I love her voice. Good musical expression too. Great disc, all in all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3