countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools
Profile for MonsieurSinge > Reviews

Content by MonsieurSinge

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

MonsieurSinge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Hll Mart Micro Sdhc Class 10 Flash Memory Card with Sd Adapter 32Gb
Hll Mart Micro Sdhc Class 10 Flash Memory Card with Sd Adapter 32Gb
Offered by ilstto
Price: CDN$ 13.29

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, May 24 2016
Kept failing on any device within the first few months of use.

Komputerbay 4GB Kit (2GBx2) DDR2 800MHz (PC2-6400) CL6 SODIMM 200-Pin 1.8v Notebook Laptop Memory Modules with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by KomputerbayCA
Price: CDN$ 33.00
30 used & new from CDN$ 33.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted my money on this, May 24 2016
Bought this as a gift. Laptop kept freezing until I replaced back with original memory. Bought in advance as gift for the holidays and therefore went above the 30 day replacement policy with no exceptions. Not willing to pay shipping to get a replacement. Wasted my money on this.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
Star Wars: The Force Awakens [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD]
DVD ~ Harrison Ford
Price: CDN$ 24.96
26 used & new from CDN$ 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What could be better, seriously???, April 30 2016
Sure, it's hard not to compare it to the other Star Wars movies. But if I try hard not to, this movie is phenomenal! What other movies out there can come close to something like this aside from other Star Wars movies?! If I compare it, then it's loyal to the series and I think it fits in great. If you like science fiction, I can't fathom how this wouldn't be a great movie for you, at the very least. For the story-line, it's great but there is a slight lull in the middle: it's forgivable. Looks nothing short of INCREDIBLE on a 128" HD projector screen. I'm a bit ticked off though, about not having the 3D version available yet!!! But that's another story...

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (25 ft) - CL3 Rated - supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest HDMI version]
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 65.99
25 used & new from CDN$ 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality / price, Feb. 23 2016
Can't complain. Feels like a good quality cable at a great price. Using from my pc to an HDMI switch which feeds a receiver that goes another 25' back to a projector. And yes...everything works !

Antra Electric Motorized 128" 16:9 Projector Projection Screen Matte White Low Noise Tubular Motor
Offered by Antra Warehouse Sale Canada
Price: CDN$ 269.56

5.0 out of 5 stars I was previously using a 55" Sony 3DTV with excellent picture quality and was worried that I would miss ..., Feb. 23 2016
This is my first projector / screen setup. I was previously using a 55" Sony 3DTV with excellent picture quality and was worried that I would miss the sharpness and boldness by switching to a projection setup. My concerns were quickly lifted right away! I was very impressed with the sharpness and luminosity of the image. 3D looks flawless and downright jaw-dropping on this screen. 1080p HD looks great as well. The motor and remote are a wonderful added bonus and they work great as well. (Note: your cable provider's "HD" tv signal may not look too hot on this but that is because of the high compression they use which doesn't show as much on smaller screens. I also try to stay at minimum of 1080p for anything else as this size will highlight flaws quickly.) I would have been happy to pay the same amount for this screen even without those options. And 128"...That is nothing short of epic! Well designed to hang from above or directly onto a wall. (Make sure you have solid support hardware as this thing is pretty heavy.) This screen helped my dreams come true when it comes to my home theater. Amazing step up from the TV. (using with a BENQ W1070 projector)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2016 3:09 PM PDT

Superb Choice New Laptop Replacement Battery for HP G61-408CA G61-409CA G61-415sb G61-420CA G61-423CA
Offered by BattPit
Price: CDN$ 21.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, keeps a reasonable charge, Feb. 18 2016
Works great, keeps a reasonable charge, considering the generation of laptops it is for. (Using on HP laptop G61-409CA) Very good replacement.

Monoprice 32-Feet USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Active Extension/Repeater Cable
Monoprice 32-Feet USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Active Extension/Repeater Cable
Offered by Monoprice CA
Price: CDN$ 17.89
10 used & new from CDN$ 16.09

5.0 out of 5 stars It's silly the Sony doesn't have any drivers as this is arguably the best game controller out there, Feb. 18 2016
I needed a longer cord to connect my DS4 controller (PS4) to my PC. It doesn't charge the controller but it works flawlessly to play. (I have a charger stand so this wasn't a problem anyway.) If you do use it for the same purpose, keep in mind that you need "unofficial" software to allow the DS4 to cooperate with Windows. It's silly the Sony doesn't have any drivers as this is arguably the best game controller out there. (Using for Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 in my case) Needless to say at this point but I'm very happy with this super long cord.

Duramex Projector Mount - Universal Ceiling Bracket LCD DLP Tilt 360° Swivel (Black Aluminum)
Offered by DIGIPARTS
Price: CDN$ 29.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, Feb. 3 2016
Excellent product. It was just the right length to ceiling-mount a Benq w1070 roughly 14 feet from a 128" screen. Solid feeling build and plenty of moving angles. The only slight cons were that the included screw lengths were either too long or seemed slightly too short for my particular model but everything is still holding up regardless. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to fully tighten the bolts to keep the swivel parts 100% rigid but nothing has moved since I've had it up. Excellent value, especially for the price paid.

TRENDnet RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool TC-CT68 (Blue)
TRENDnet RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool TC-CT68 (Blue)
Price: CDN$ 32.85
36 used & new from CDN$ 23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... how little I paid for this tool and how good it works and feels in my hand, Oct. 2 2015
I am really impressed at how little I paid for this tool and how good it works and feels in my hand. I remember expecting to pay over 100$ for something like this. Maybe I'm just old but great deal and very happy with this product.

ELEGIANT Waterproof Home Cordless Wireless Door Bell 32 Chime Song Music 100M Range Digital Doorbell
Offered by Never Down
Price: CDN$ 21.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great except for random failure to work, Oct. 2 2015
Works great for the most part. We are using it at our restaurant to alert the servers that the food is ready. For some reason, it seems to fail to work once in a while. Not sure why but it isn't too much of an inconvenience in our case. Would have rated it 5 stars otherwise, since it was a really good bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4