biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for MonsieurSinge > Reviews

Content by MonsieurSinge

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

MonsieurSinge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Duramex Projector Mount - Universal Ceiling Bracket LCD DLP Tilt 360° Swivel 25lbs Black (FREE SHIPPING)
Offered by DIGIPARTS
Price: CDN$ 29.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, Feb. 3 2016
Excellent product. It was just the right length to ceiling-mount a Benq w1070 roughly 14 feet from a 128" screen. Solid feeling build and plenty of moving angles. The only slight cons were that the included screw lengths were either too long or seemed slightly too short for my particular model but everything is still holding up regardless. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to fully tighten the bolts to keep the swivel parts 100% rigid but nothing has moved since I've had it up. Excellent value, especially for the price paid.

TRENDnet RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool TC-CT68 (Blue)
TRENDnet RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool TC-CT68 (Blue)
Price: CDN$ 22.99
31 used & new from CDN$ 20.37

5.0 out of 5 stars ... how little I paid for this tool and how good it works and feels in my hand, Oct. 2 2015
I am really impressed at how little I paid for this tool and how good it works and feels in my hand. I remember expecting to pay over 100$ for something like this. Maybe I'm just old but great deal and very happy with this product.

ELEGIANT Waterproof Home Cordless Wireless Door Bell 32 Chime Song Music 100M Range Digital Doorbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Great except for random failure to work, Oct. 2 2015
Works great for the most part. We are using it at our restaurant to alert the servers that the food is ready. For some reason, it seems to fail to work once in a while. Not sure why but it isn't too much of an inconvenience in our case. Would have rated it 5 stars otherwise, since it was a really good bargain.

SABRE Dog Spray - Maximum Strength - Adjustable Hand Strap-Black
SABRE Dog Spray - Maximum Strength - Adjustable Hand Strap-Black
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Hard to fully rate as I haven't ..., Sept. 30 2015
Great product. Hard to fully rate as I haven't had to use it (thankfully) but it was delivered IMPRESSIVELY FAST and it is nice to be able to find something like this in my area! I like the strap for jogging.

Winco BR-10 Brass Wire Oven Bristle Brush with Metal Scraper
Winco BR-10 Brass Wire Oven Bristle Brush with Metal Scraper
Price: CDN$ 26.63
8 used & new from CDN$ 11.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Sept. 18 2015
Good product. Does what it's meant to do!

ESP M JB-M10KIT-BLK-KIT-4 Electric Guitar with Tuner, Picks and Chroma Cast Hard Case-Black
Price: CDN$ 512.99
5 used & new from CDN$ 512.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing deal, June 16 2015
I still cant believe how great a deal this was...ive been playing for over 25 years and absolutely love this guitar. I prefer it over some more expensive guitars. Cant go wrong if you need a guitar.

NHL 15 - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
NHL 15 - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Offered by MOVIES&GAMES
Price: CDN$ 19.44
21 used & new from CDN$ 13.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Online play is very disappointing, May 21 2015
Online LAG! I mostly play these so I can challenge others online. First off, there was no way to make sure you don't get stuck playing against someone with severe lag. Previous versions allowed you to see the ping before you engaged in a game but they seemed to have left this feature out. (if you read other reviews, you know by now that many features are actually lacking in this game) Delayed controller response is very noticeable in every online game. I can absolutely notice a huge difference when I play against the CPU. I love playing hockey video games but this one is no longer in my collection.

Dunlop 449P150 1.5mm Max-Grip Nylon Standard Guitar Picks, 12-Pack
Dunlop 449P150 1.5mm Max-Grip Nylon Standard Guitar Picks, 12-Pack
Price: CDN$ 6.89
8 used & new from CDN$ 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, May 19 2015
I play mostly heavy metal and was very happy with these. They don't slip too easily as advertised and the 1.5mm is just about right. (Very very stiff) What more can I say about picks? Good deal. :-)

Alesis Q88 88-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Alesis Q88 88-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Offered by Kelly's Music & Computers: kellysmusic-ca
Price: CDN$ 249.00
10 used & new from CDN$ 249.00

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT!, May 15 2015
I'm using this to learn how to play piano and to compose/record different instruments within some of my songs. I went from a mid-air 25-key to this....WOW! I was very impressed at how little I paid when I unpacked this 88 key beast. It just feels like it is worth SO much more than what I paid for it! I'm no piano expert but have played different midi keyboards over the years and was absolutely satisfied with the feel and bounce of the keys. (before you purchase, please research what a midi keyboard is for, if you don't already know...It isn't specifically designed to be a standalone keyboard out of the box! As long as you know this, I can't see why you wouldn't be thrilled when you get it. ) Excellent, excellent product, ESPECIALLY for the price!

Skylink WD-318 Household Alert Door/Window Alert Set
Skylink WD-318 Household Alert Door/Window Alert Set
5 used & new from CDN$ 61.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, May 2 2015
Excellent product especially for the price. Battery was even included! I only wish there was a way to have to interrupt the alarm manually, rather than have it stop when you close the door/window again. But that would be asking for alot considering the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3