march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno
Profile for MonsieurSinge > Reviews

Content by MonsieurSinge

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

MonsieurSinge

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (25 ft) - CL3 Rated - supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest HDMI version]
Offered by BlueRigger Canada
Price: CDN$ 65.99
6 used & new from CDN$ 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality / price, Feb. 23 2016
Can't complain. Feels like a good quality cable at a great price. Using from my pc to an HDMI switch which feeds a receiver that goes another 25' back to a projector. And yes...everything works !

Antra Electric Motorized 128" 16:9 Projector Projection Screen Matte White Low Noise Tubular Motor
Offered by Antra Warehouse Sale Canada
Price: CDN$ 269.56

5.0 out of 5 stars I was previously using a 55" Sony 3DTV with excellent picture quality and was worried that I would miss ..., Feb. 23 2016
This is my first projector / screen setup. I was previously using a 55" Sony 3DTV with excellent picture quality and was worried that I would miss the sharpness and boldness by switching to a projection setup. My concerns were quickly lifted right away! I was very impressed with the sharpness and luminosity of the image. 3D looks flawless and downright jaw-dropping on this screen. 1080p HD looks great as well. The motor and remote are a wonderful added bonus and they work great as well. (Note: your cable provider's "HD" tv signal may not look too hot on this but that is because of the high compression they use which doesn't show as much on smaller screens. I also try to stay at minimum of 1080p for anything else as this size will highlight flaws quickly.) I would have been happy to pay the same amount for this screen even without those options. And 128"...That is nothing short of epic! Well designed to hang from above or directly onto a wall. (Make sure you have solid support hardware as this thing is pretty heavy.) This screen helped my dreams come true when it comes to my home theater. Amazing step up from the TV. (using with a BENQ W1070 projector)

Superb Choice New Laptop Replacement Battery for HP G61-408CA G61-409CA G61-415sb G61-420CA G61-423CA
Offered by BattPit
Price: CDN$ 21.99
3 used & new from CDN$ 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, keeps a reasonable charge, Feb. 18 2016
Works great, keeps a reasonable charge, considering the generation of laptops it is for. (Using on HP laptop G61-409CA) Very good replacement.

Monoprice 32-Feet USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Active Extension/Repeater Cable
Monoprice 32-Feet USB 2.0 A Male to A Female Active Extension/Repeater Cable
Price: CDN$ 21.34
10 used & new from CDN$ 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's silly the Sony doesn't have any drivers as this is arguably the best game controller out there, Feb. 18 2016
I needed a longer cord to connect my DS4 controller (PS4) to my PC. It doesn't charge the controller but it works flawlessly to play. (I have a charger stand so this wasn't a problem anyway.) If you do use it for the same purpose, keep in mind that you need "unofficial" software to allow the DS4 to cooperate with Windows. It's silly the Sony doesn't have any drivers as this is arguably the best game controller out there. (Using for Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 in my case) Needless to say at this point but I'm very happy with this super long cord.

Duramex Projector Mount - Universal Ceiling Bracket LCD DLP Tilt 360° Swivel 25lbs Black (FREE SHIPPING)
Offered by DIGIPARTS
Price: CDN$ 29.99
2 used & new from CDN$ 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, Feb. 3 2016
Excellent product. It was just the right length to ceiling-mount a Benq w1070 roughly 14 feet from a 128" screen. Solid feeling build and plenty of moving angles. The only slight cons were that the included screw lengths were either too long or seemed slightly too short for my particular model but everything is still holding up regardless. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to fully tighten the bolts to keep the swivel parts 100% rigid but nothing has moved since I've had it up. Excellent value, especially for the price paid.

TRENDnet RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool TC-CT68 (Blue)
TRENDnet RJ-11/RJ-45 Crimp/Cut/Strip Tool TC-CT68 (Blue)
Price: CDN$ 22.99
38 used & new from CDN$ 13.63

5.0 out of 5 stars ... how little I paid for this tool and how good it works and feels in my hand, Oct. 2 2015
I am really impressed at how little I paid for this tool and how good it works and feels in my hand. I remember expecting to pay over 100$ for something like this. Maybe I'm just old but great deal and very happy with this product.

ELEGIANT Waterproof Home Cordless Wireless Door Bell 32 Chime Song Music 100M Range Digital Doorbell
Offered by Never Down
Price: CDN$ 8.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Great except for random failure to work, Oct. 2 2015
Works great for the most part. We are using it at our restaurant to alert the servers that the food is ready. For some reason, it seems to fail to work once in a while. Not sure why but it isn't too much of an inconvenience in our case. Would have rated it 5 stars otherwise, since it was a really good bargain.

SABRE Dog Spray - Maximum Strength - Adjustable Hand Strap-Black
SABRE Dog Spray - Maximum Strength - Adjustable Hand Strap-Black
Price: CDN$ 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Hard to fully rate as I haven't ..., Sept. 30 2015
Great product. Hard to fully rate as I haven't had to use it (thankfully) but it was delivered IMPRESSIVELY FAST and it is nice to be able to find something like this in my area! I like the strap for jogging.

Winco BR-10 Brass Wire Oven Bristle Brush with Metal Scraper
Winco BR-10 Brass Wire Oven Bristle Brush with Metal Scraper
Price: CDN$ 25.65
6 used & new from CDN$ 11.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Sept. 18 2015
Good product. Does what it's meant to do!

ESP M JB-M10KIT-BLK-KIT-4 Electric Guitar with Tuner, Picks and Chroma Cast Hard Case-Black
Price: CDN$ 512.99
4 used & new from CDN$ 512.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing deal, June 16 2015
I still cant believe how great a deal this was...ive been playing for over 25 years and absolutely love this guitar. I prefer it over some more expensive guitars. Cant go wrong if you need a guitar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3