Profile for deirdre_of_the_sorrows > Reviews

Content by deirdre_of_the...

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

deirdre_of_the_sorrows (USA, PA)

How to Be an Adult in Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving
How to Be an Adult in Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving
by David Richo
Price: CDN$ 14.40
58 used & new from CDN$ 6.75

5.0 out of 5 stars A gentle "in your face" kind of truth..., July 18 2004
I bought this book in the midst of confusion as to wether I was going to get married or break off a relationship with a particular person. I am a psychologist and a lover, and an avid reader of self-help and vampire books
A long time ago a friend of mine said to me "BE TRUE TO YOURSELF". Mr. Richo does just that. Feelings of validity and recognition of personal pain flow from this book as you read it and it becomes part of you. This book helped me to make so many decisions and also helped me to gain a lot more self-esteem by making me realize what was happening right in front of my eyes.
I tabbed, underlined, highlighted and starred so many pages, I had friends read shapters to help them with their relationships, and it is amazing the kind of feedback this book gets. Do yourself a favor and check this one out. Pick the parts that you need to read first, and you will gain all that you know withought ever having to read through an introduction or a foward first. The table of contents is thorough and all of your issues are right in front of you. An amazing tool, a great gift, a life-long partner, a second bible.

Sips Of Blood
Sips Of Blood
by Mary Mitchell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
32 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Brain Candy at its finest!, Oct. 25 2003
Ce commentaire est de: Sips Of Blood (Mass Market Paperback)
I LOVE IT! I could not put it down, it sucked me in from cover to cover. The characters are very well developed in this first book of a series, however, make sure you read this one first or the others (Quenched and Cathedral of Vampires) will make no sense to you at all. Kudos to angel's and algerina's posted reviews, I could not describe the book better myself.