Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Content by Kelly

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kelly (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A House Like a Lotus
A House Like a Lotus
34 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best, Dec 26 2002
This book is very compelling as books go. It is not what you expect, and is not really what you normally can expect from L'Engle. It is a bit different. I enjoy reading about the kids from the original books being all grown up and having their own children roaming the world and having adventures. I look forward to more.

Camilla
Camilla
40 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for children, Dec 26 2002
This review is from: Camilla (Mass Market Paperback)
I am not a big fan of saying this is a "child's book" because I was not a child when I read this book. It is a timeless and ageless book, one for the entire family. If you haven't read it, you should, no matter how old you are. It has issues that everyone faces, whatever age you are.

Troubling a Star
Troubling a Star
35 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this book!, Dec 26 2002
I find this book quite interesting, there are a lot of twists and turns and hidden secrets that you almost never even thought of until they are revealed.

And Both Were Young
And Both Were Young
28 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

A Ring of Endless Light
A Ring of Endless Light
66 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best, Dec 26 2002
This is is by far one of my favorite novels by L'Engle. I find that it gives you the capacity to think about what the world would be like if you were someone else. The book covers things that happen to many people around the world, but it also touches on things that don't happen, but no one can say are not possible.

Meet the Austins
Meet the Austins

The Young Unicorns
The Young Unicorns
45 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for children, Dec 26 2002
I am not a big fan of saying this is a "child's book" because I was not a child when I read it/ It is a timeless and ageless book, one for the entire family. If you haven't read it, you should, no matter how old you are.

Heir to the Empire: Star Wars (The Thrawn Trilogy): Star Wars, Volume I
Heir to the Empire: Star Wars (The Thrawn Trilogy): Star Wars, Volume I
by Timothy Zahn
Price: CDN$ 9.89
170 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, Dec 26 2002
I am not a big fan of reading books that are based on a movie, I prefer the other way around. I was at the book store though, and decided to give this book a chance. I just picked a random one, and now I suppose that exceptions can be made...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6