Profile for Kelly > Reviews

Content by Kelly

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

Kelly (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Ring of Endless Light
A Ring of Endless Light
61 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of her best, Dec 27 2002
This is is by far one of my favorite novels by L'Engle. I find that it gives you the capacity to think about what the world would be like if you were someone else. The book covers things that happen to many people around the world, but it also touches on things that don't happen, but no one can say are not possible.

Meet the Austins
Meet the Austins
51 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for children, Dec 27 2002
I am not a big fan of saying this is a "child's book" because I was not a child when I read this book. It is a timeless and ageless book, one for the entire family. If you haven't read it, you should, no matter how old you are.

The Young Unicorns
The Young Unicorns
45 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not only for children, Dec 27 2002
I am not a big fan of saying this is a "child's book" because I was not a child when I read it/ It is a timeless and ageless book, one for the entire family. If you haven't read it, you should, no matter how old you are.

41 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

41 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

Heir to the Empire: Star Wars (The Thrawn Trilogy): Star Wars, Volume I
Heir to the Empire: Star Wars (The Thrawn Trilogy): Star Wars, Volume I
by Timothy Zahn
Price: CDN$ 9.89
166 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, Dec 27 2002
I am not a big fan of reading books that are based on a movie, I prefer the other way around. I was at the book store though, and decided to give this book a chance. I just picked a random one, and now I suppose that exceptions can be made...

Double Helix Omnibus
Double Helix Omnibus
by Peter David / Diane Carey / John Vornholt / Dean Smith / Kristine Rusch / Christie Golden
23 used & new from CDN$ 12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars A great set inside a great series!!, Dec 27 2002
This review is from: Double Helix Omnibus (Paperback)
This is one of those sets where you read the second book, and are curious about the second. When I bought them, I bought them individually and then I wanted the next and the next. I had a hard time finding one, and went nuts. The other good thing is you don't necessarily have had to read the one before to understand if you come in late. I like it when that happens. I recommend reading them all, and now you can buy them all together. Happy reading!

The Continuing Mission (Anniversary)
The Continuing Mission (Anniversary)
by JUDITH REEVES-STEVENS GARFIELD REEVES-STEVENS
19 used & new from CDN$ 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid!, Dec 27 2002
This book tells it all, breaking everything down about the show, you name it, this book tells it.
A wonderful way to celebrate an anniversary!

Imzadi (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
Imzadi (Star Trek: The Next Generation)
by Peter David
49 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the series!!, Dec 27 2002
I really loved this book, it was the best Star Trek book I have ever read. I highly recommend it!!

Intensity
Intensity
by Dean R. Koontz
Edition: School & Library Binding
5 used & new from CDN$ 28.36

4.0 out of 5 stars The book that started it all!!, Dec 27 2002
If I hadn't read this book, I would never have read Koontz. This book is a great read, and is a horror author other then King. I think if you like horror and suspense, this is the book for you. He keeps your eyes on the words and your hands on the pages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6