ARRAY(0xaa09ef08)

Profile for butterfly > Reviews

Content by butterfly

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Amazon Communities.

butterfly "butterfly"

KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment
KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Price: CDN$ 101.30
3 used & new from CDN$ 101.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, Oct. 29 2012
Great attachment. Sturdy and easy to use. I made maple walnut ice cream (from the recipe book) and it was awesome! Just make sure to leave it enough time in the freezer before making ice cream. The recipe boook has some nice recipes too!

Treat Your Own Back
Treat Your Own Back
by Robin A. McKenzie
128 used & new from CDN$ 0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, April 7 2011
This review is from: Treat Your Own Back (Paperback)
This book is great. I exercisse frequently and am fairly flexible, overall I think I can say I am a healthy person, but the lower back pain has bugged me for years. I have done regular physical therapy and have seen an osteopath and a chiropractors, which helped but there was always something there. Pilates has helped me a lot. I still see a phisio (IMS - intra muscular stimulation) and do pilates, but the exercises and posture tips in this book made me feel so much better! I have always thought bending backwards would be bad for me, but apparently it is good. The tips about keeping your lordosis while seated have helped a lot too. I use a rolled yoga mat as a substitute for the lumbar roll, but I think I will still buy the lumbar roll. I haven't felt this good in a long time! I really thing this was the last piece of the puzzle for me.